Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:30:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Google and Alibaba join the blockchain party  (Read 837 times)
kloinko1n

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:49:44 PM

Another promising project, the tokens of which you need to have time to buy cheap. Then I think on the news of the project it will be easy to predict the price.
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
viramarket

Activity: 262

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 05:19:08 PM
Last edit: March 24, 2018, 06:01:51 PM by viramarket

Another promising project, the tokens of which you need to have time to buy cheap. Then I think on the news of the project it will be easy to predict the price.
you strange people..damn it!!someone read the news on Bloomberg*Huhhttps://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-03-21/google-is-said-to-work-on-its-own-blockchain-related-technology?srnd=cryptocurriences
There is no word about the ISO..there is no even accurate information that something is planned ...what for to think out..
kendedes

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:08:04 PM

It's a little bit curious about what Google wants to do. In one news, Google is planning to block the ads of crypto, in this news, Google will make their own blockchain technology. Well, never make speculation about it. Just wait for the newest information and proof from them. It is quite interesting to know if Google leads to the blockchain technology. But, how is its influence or relation with the cryptocurrency?

▄▄▀▀ ▄▄▄███▀▀ ╙███▄▄
 █▀ ▄██▀└,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄µ¬╙▀ ▄▄
 ,▄█▀,▄▄█▀▀▀¡╓╓╓  ▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█▄
▄█▀ ▄█▀.▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█▄µ ▀█▄ ▀█╖
▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀`▄▄██▀▀██▄µ`┘,▄  ▄⌐╙█▄
▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀,▄▄▄▄▄µ└▀█▄ ▀█ ╙█╖╙█▌
▀ ▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀└;┌▀▀█▄ █▌ █▌ ║█ ▐█
╔▄┘ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▄ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█  ▄ ▐█
█▀ ██ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ██ ║█ ║█ ║█ ▐█
  █▌ ▄█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█┘╓█▌ █▌ █▌
 ██ ▄█ ▄█┘,█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀,█▌ ▄█
▐█ ╓█¬╓█H █▌ ██ ▄█▀ ╓ ▀ ▄█▀ █▀
██ ██ ██ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ╓█▀
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ ▄┐ █▌ █▌ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘
█▌ █▌    █▌
   █▌ █▌ ▀┘
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
▀┘ █▌ █▌ █▌
   ▀┘ ▀┘
Privix.

Become part of a decentralized virtual
private network based on masternodes
and start earning money today.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
██
▀█
██

Stewart66

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

https://www.cd3d.app

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:39:44 PM

It's a little bit curious about what Google wants to do. In one news, Google is planning to block the ads of crypto, in this news, Google will make their own blockchain technology. Well, never make speculation about it. Just wait for the newest information and proof from them. It is quite interesting to know if Google leads to the blockchain technology. But, how is its influence or relation with the cryptocurrency?
I also feel curious about the news, what actually makes google want to block crypto ads when I think google can take advantage of it but google just decided to block it and facebook also do the same, honestly I hope google does not do that

hotBriX001

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 07:03:00 PM

It's very interesting upon hearing this information. Because Google the latest news wants to block crypto ads. How come now they will make and want to join blockchain technology. Well, this is a good thing because Google ads is very popular and very attractive world wide. I think it will gives good influence value to all crytocurrencies if this will totally happened. Let's wait and find out.

▬▬ ● ● Destream Fine Ecosystem for STREAMERS ● ● ▬▬
▬▬ ● ● STREAMER'S FINANCIAL ECOSYSTEM ● ● ▬▬
Zendalet

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:02:04 PM

Come on, use your brain. Blocking cryptocurrency and ICO ads is not contradicting their development of a blockchain. You can have blockchains without cryptocurrencies and ICOs too, you know?
1l1l11ll1l
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 11:04:27 PM

I think this will be a good progress and will make a big enough impact since google today is the most commonly used platform. it will also change people's perceptions of the crypto world

easybtcearn2017

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:04:06 PM

Indeed great news for the crypto world. Bitcoin is the ultimate future in the currency world and more companies and organizations will join the hub soon!
AravinthP

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 02:11:27 PM

I am not sure how this is good for altcoins or crypto it's inevitable that block chain will be leveraged but coins is something we might not see pick up

UCHAIN
The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network: Blockchain for the Sharing Economy
https://uchain.world/
Semosuchi Tesongrato

Activity: 546
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:05:54 PM

The blockchain is a technology that can be used in many practical applications, not necessarily related to crypto, and it seems normal to me that the giants of the web begin to deal with it.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
arienna23

Activity: 221
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:20:18 PM

Google banning crypto ads and then creating their own blockchain product, seems legal. It is still great news.

And any blockchain mentioned in the same sentence as Google and Alibaba should be included in every serious crypto investor's portfolio.

ashley_49

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:41:49 PM

I’m not surprised. I think Google had never any problem with Crypto, problem was with ads with full of scams. Blockchain is undoubtedly the future technology. I believe more limelight Crypto will get; more companies will follow the step.
Koobtcgal

Activity: 714

Acewins.io

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 04:53:21 PM

"Google is planning to create its own blockchain and offer cloud and transactional services through it."

Source - https://www.ccn.com/google-will-create-its-own-blockchain-in-the-future/

Regardless if you like google or not, I think this is amazing news. Blockchain is truly the future and I can't wait to see its future adaptations and uses.

But I think this will certainly kill a lot of platforms and coins. Thoughts?

Creation of blockchain by google has nothing to do with other coins. These news will help the blockchain and its counterpart to grow but not killing them as you are saying.
The future of blockchain is bright. We need to control fuds related to blockchain and among others.

andryhari

Activity: 132
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:55:33 PM

ini adalah kabar baik, saya yakin dengan bergabungnya google dan alibaba dunia crypto akan semakin maju
cupic

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:59:44 PM

"Google is planning to create its own blockchain and offer cloud and transactional services through it."

Source - https://www.ccn.com/google-will-create-its-own-blockchain-in-the-future/

Regardless if you like google or not, I think this is amazing news. Blockchain is truly the future and I can't wait to see its future adaptations and uses.

I think it is indispensable for large corporations because they have a huge system and a lot of work to do. The application of blockchain to their systems will help them quickly, transparently and save time and money in management. They are going the smart way.
radar19

Activity: 434
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:01:46 PM

hahaha of course those giants will join blockchain and crypto party. And they will do it in a very smart way. I hope they will not break a good tradition of giving a chance for ordinary people to earn some money during this process.
Arngrim

Activity: 182
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:02:34 PM

Other resources? It says in the future and we don't really know when it is?

This guys are really confusing or this could be their strategy. They first block every advertisement that is connected with crypto currencies which is inside the blockchain and now they want in.
Something smells fishy around this companies, e.g. Facebook, Twitter and Google. Something big will happen and I hope it doesnt scare the investors that are already rooted in bitcoin and Ethereum.

GIVING VALUE TO YOUR ONLINE VIDEOS                      DEVELOPED & TESTED PLATFORM ✔                 
( ( (   BUZZSHOW   ) ) )
                               whitepaper    facebook    twitter    youtube    telegram    |       JOIN TOKEN SALE     12th Feb 2018
clavirda

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:04:29 PM

Here it is necessary to be able to distinguish blockchain from crypto-currency. Blockchain has shown its effectiveness in various projects and innovation. For them the future. Google and Ali simply confirm this.
stasiulman

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:09:03 PM

Here it is necessary to be able to distinguish blockchain from crypto-currency. Blockchain has shown its effectiveness in various projects and innovation. For them the future. Google and Ali simply confirm this.

I agree that blockchain tech is tech of the future, and crypto is only crypto. This is a matter of time when large IT companies will start implementing blockchain technologies, and most likely it will happen in the next few years, there is nothing surprising.
wanted sliter

Activity: 398

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:58:51 PM

Corporations are increasingly watching the development of their blockchain to become better. This is the trend of the future and there are many businesses that have grown. I believe in the bright future of blockchain. People will look at bitcoins and other crypto in a positive way.

█▐█ ██   100xCoin   ██ █▌█     {  On Our Way to $1B Market Cap & Beyond  }
⦁  Whitepaper  ⦁    Telegram    ⦁      Twitter      ⦁     Medium     ⦁      Reddit      ⦁
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: