Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:44:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Google and Alibaba join the blockchain party  (Read 837 times)
ramayjen

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:58:03 AM

That's a very good news. No wonder if most ecommerce sites will join this party! This is just the proof that blockchain is too mainstreamed right now and lots of potentials were coming. Building future with convenience and less hassle.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
esjsr

Activity: 105
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:04:05 AM

Today's news, Ant Financial and China's Maotai launched a blockchain collaboration. This is big news! In the future, we will see more [Suspicious link removed]panies joining the party. Blockchain is a revolution for them!
chakhigh

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:19:31 AM

Now I see great future for crypto once Google is in the game Smiley
They didn't allow crypto ads, because mainly there are many faulse projects. So they didn't allow it.

Let's see where the future is with Google and Alibaba enter the crypto tech.

last7minutes

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:43:37 PM

"Google is planning to create its own blockchain and offer cloud and transactional services through it."

Source - https://www.ccn.com/google-will-create-its-own-blockchain-in-the-future/

Regardless if you like google or not, I think this is amazing news. Blockchain is truly the future and I can't wait to see its future adaptations and uses.

But I think this will certainly kill a lot of platforms and coins. Thoughts?

That's definitely nice for such famous services to try create its own cryptocurrencies and blockhains. Such doings will contribute international business activity in different areas of economy.
castellodocet

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 07:42:29 PM

This news thrills me like nothing else before. I can't wait to see further improvements to blockchain ecoystem thanks to Google
Trimzi

Activity: 65

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:47:05 PM

Well if we need an advertisement this is a good one for sure.
Multibillion companies making own crypto is a great news.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
themathiasmiller

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:54:07 PM

Well if we need an advertisement this is a good one for sure.
Multibillion companies making own crypto is a great news.

I couldn't agree more, it's good to read news like this amidst of all the fud that's being spread towards cryptocurrency. It's nice that a company as big as google is willing to create their own blockchain, if you really think about it, a blockchain is a must for google. This can truly benefit a lot of its users and this can also help elevate the cryptocurrency market but this news also has a lot of downside. I think once google will release their own currency, a lot of coins and projects will eventually lose its value and die down. Google making a move as huge as this can inspire other companies to create their own blockchain as well, minimizing the chances of good projects getting into partnerships with huge and well-established companies.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
███████████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
███████████░░░░████████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
████░░░░██░░░░█████░░░░████
boy130

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:56:33 PM

It's interesting how Google bans crypto adverts, and yet are now using the core technology in their own products. Maybe they're trying to monopolize the market to prevent competition from rising against their future product. Or more likely, they will just be using it for decentralized file storage.
glavos

Activity: 547
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:57:19 PM

Weird how with all those good news Bitcoin still manages to go down... So heavily manipulated.
ciciliacrypto

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:56:58 AM

nice for the blockchain tech and hope the adopt crypto to
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:59:04 AM

"Google is planning to create its own blockchain and offer cloud and transactional services through it."

Source - https://www.ccn.com/google-will-create-its-own-blockchain-in-the-future/

Regardless if you like google or not, I think this is amazing news. Blockchain is truly the future and I can't wait to see its future adaptations and uses.

so let me get this straight. Last week someone mentioned that google is banning cryptocurrency related advertisement and now they're interested in blockchain?  Huh

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
[soks]

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:03:36 AM

this is very good news. I hope this news all the exchanges will react green line. And the market after the long fall will unfold.
rockybar

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:14:14 AM

base on what i read google and alibaba are focuse on promoting Waltonchain blockchain technology to achieve the municipal and ‎commercial IoT coverage and helps establish an ‎AI hub to promote establishment of new smart cities in Xiong’an and Yuhang.‎
ZaBelyi

Activity: 127
Merit: 2

Product almost ready flycare.com

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:14:40 AM

Maybe not kill, but rather creates a new platform for the emergence of something new. Google usually tries to release something that does not look like the rest.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      flyCARE.com      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
MEDICAL, WELLNESS AND PERSONAL CARE
ACCESSIBLE TO EVERYONE, ANYTIME, ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD
elbimbo012

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:16:05 AM

there is no doubt that they are already working on it even jp morgan chase are studying blockchain if they can adopt it to boost the banking and financial transaction faster and more secure. but for google if this will be implemented and they would create their own coin probably this can be easily get the attention of virtual community considering there are lot of google users online

Omnia Vanitas

Activity: 110

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:39:27 AM

It is clear that large corporations can not miss the opportunity to enter a market as important as that of the crypto. So let's expect a lot of new coins of this type.
wack slacker

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:51:04 PM

It is clear that large corporations can not miss the opportunity to enter a market as important as that of the crypto. So let's expect a lot of new coins of this type.
Blockchain will be the solution to help them make more money and manage their money better. They are quietly developing their technology. I believe they will soon publish their works. Then the world will have a different view of blockchain and crypto.
devilzero

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:23:13 AM

It's really good news when big companies start to be interested in blockchain technology. But we will see how this will affect other coins and projects. It may not be that good news  Huh
Block-chain technology is worth affirming, but not necessarily issuing tokens. This can actually be seen. National policies have a greater impact on them, so they will not act before the policy is clear.

imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:28:24 AM

I thought google are banning cryptos? so does it mean those past news are fake? also , i still kept seeing crypto ads on the web and on google partner sites like youtube. maybe they only ban ico ads because most ico's are illegal and scam. also , google wants to create their own coin and they do not want to advertise any other coins and project aside from the main stream coins such as bitcoin.
Lexurdania

Activity: 840

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:30:49 AM

If that happen that google will entering cryptomarket, its good news because we have more choice to investing our money. Blockchain attracting many big company to involve and its great for cryptomarket development

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: