Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 06:46:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Trocabit - Marketplace that accepts Cryptocurrency as payment.  (Read 1022 times)
Trocabit - Marketplace (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:46:19 PM

The dev is really active answering all the questions and inquiries of every person, this implies that the team is very serious on making the platform into reality. 
hopefully until the end or until the end of this project they remain active because already many projects of this kind look good initially but eventually they fail.
I don't think that this project can fail because really it has that potentials to really give a good impact on the society and also this project is attracting some good investors to the project so the future may definately go well.

Hi PleaseSignTheMessage,

Thanks for supporting us. We appreciate your concern about the project.

Regards,
Team Trocabit
cabrakaned

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:49:25 PM

I did not knew that trocabit has a bounty too. I am sure that a good bounty campaign might be helping more and more investors to come through this project and it might be really going great ahead.

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:58:10 PM

I did not knew that trocabit has a bounty too. I am sure that a good bounty campaign might be helping more and more investors to come through this project and it might be really going great ahead.

Hi Cabrakaned,

We've just launched the Bounty Program.

Regards,
Team Trocabit
niethera

Activity: 193

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:58:58 PM

This is great news for the project! I am sure the project has a great future, and this event makes this ICO even more successful. There are great opportunities and prospects for the project, and the team as a whole. Successes and new achievements!
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:00:47 PM

They have an active bounty which really offers a good amount of shares and it ould surely be of huge profits ahead. Ths project can really be of huge profits soon and also it is doing much great.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:26:41 PM

The dev is really active answering all the questions and inquiries of every person, this implies that the team is very serious on making the platform into reality. 
hopefully until the end or until the end of this project they remain active because already many projects of this kind look good initially but eventually they fail.

Hi Efta321,

We are here 18 hours a day to answer your questions. I'm an investor and I know that what you're saying is real. I invested in so much projects also and didn't get result. We are different, believe in Trocabit and support the project that you won't regret.

Regards,
Team Trocabit
Well, very good support. I believe with hard working like Trocabit support, all our question will be answered. Hope the team will keep this for a long time.
It is great to see the team be so active in the thread. It shows that the trocabit team really cares about the users and I hope they continue to be helpful to the followers of the project!
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:42:21 PM

Hi Efta321,

We are here 18 hours a day to answer your questions. I'm an investor and I know that what you're saying is real. I invested in so much projects also and didn't get result. We are different, believe in Trocabit and support the project that you won't regret.

Regards,
Team Trocabit
Well, very good support. I believe with hard working like Trocabit support, all our question will be answered. Hope the team will keep this for a long time.
It is great to see the team be so active in the thread. It shows that the trocabit team really cares about the users and I hope they continue to be helpful to the followers of the project!
Trocabit teams active involvement with great resolutions in the platform is just trending all the people in the crypto community with the more accomplishable achievements and positive response.

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:46:16 PM

Hi Efta321,

Regards,
Team Trocabit
Trocabit teams active involvement with great resolutions in the platform is just trending all the people in the crypto community with the more accomplishable achievements and positive response.

Thank you all guys, this just make us more motivated to make the perfect platform for you!

Regards,
Team Trocabit
joeperry

Activity: 2170
Merit: 465

Telegram: @jperryC

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:22:15 PM

Trocabit has a vision of making the global crypto Payments marketplace which will make use of crypto more efficient and easy for all its users. They  are also working on making the token more powerful than ETH which is a very big goal of the project. Still they have to potential to grow very high and give huge profits to its investors in the future.

LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:39:09 PM

Trocabit has a vision of making the global crypto Payments marketplace which will make use of crypto more efficient and easy for all its users. They  are also working on making the token more powerful than ETH which is a very big goal of the project. Still they have to potential to grow very high and give huge profits to its investors in the future.
Trocabit vision and mission is accurate with the accomplishable key aspirations and the defined goals and they aim on the token to be more potential which satisfies all the investors.

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:47:05 PM

Hi Joeperry,

Exactly, We want make people life better and more accessible to our virtual and Crypto world.

Participate in our Bounty Program: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3387621.0

Regards,
Team Trocabit

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:48:16 PM

Trocabit vision and mission is accurate with the accomplishable key aspirations and the defined goals and they aim on the token to be more potential which satisfies all the investors.

Hi LoverltRomeos,

Thanks for the support and for understanding the project, we appreciate it!

Participate in our Bounty Program: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3387621.0

Regards,
Team Trocabit
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:38:24 PM

Has got acquainted with a branch and has found several points, unclear for me, in particular I haven't understood that it is necessary to make that it was possible to enter your signature campaign? It is necessary to receive 5 answers to the advertising posts about your project? That is it is necessary to send spam at a forum?

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:40:42 PM

Has got acquainted with a branch and has found several points, unclear for me, in particular I haven't understood that it is necessary to make that it was possible to enter your signature campaign? It is necessary to receive 5 answers to the advertising posts about your project? That is it is necessary to send spam at a forum?

Hi Zevl194,

No, sorry for my inconvenience, It’s not 5 posts, just Once, I’ll be fixing it! Really sorry.

Regards,
Team Trocabit
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:19:45 PM

Yeah, which more users have trust on this project. Also, I appreciate the devs that answering the queries if those users uave some doubt in what is this project all about. Hopefully their would be many investors to support this project.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 10:58:26 PM

Is really great i mean if we can get all ann thread to be actively active like this is going to be really awesome i cant really wait to get to moon with this one

Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:59:24 PM

So this project is going to create a marketplace for cryptocurrency payments. Will it be an international market of as what I see in the picture it will only be based in Brazil?

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:19:42 PM

So this project is going to create a marketplace for cryptocurrency payments. Will it be an international market of as what I see in the picture it will only be based in Brazil?

Hi Arvilaine,

We need the support of the community to create the project, if the project works, It will be international! I hope you guys support us to create this platform and make people lives better.

Regards,
Team Trocabit
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:33:10 PM

Your website take so long to load for me and when I finally get there, it turned out that language is not English, So I wasn't able to read enough information, switch to another language doesn't work for me. Can someone provide me direct link to their whitepaper in English.

Hi Negancoin,
About the website, it's because there are so many contents to load, it takes a while if you don't have access to a fast network, or can be also the place that you're accessing.
White paper link: http://trocabit.io/uploads/whitepaperEng.pdf
We're already changing the language to English because so many investors can't translate.

Regards,
Team Trocabit

Thanks for providing link to your whitepaper, I will read it later, however after quick look I notice that you reason why you chose waves over Ethereum is not based on accurate marketing study and it seems based only on speculation, saying that waves is promising technology, which promises to surpass Ethereum in 2018 doesn't make lots of sense, especially, if the platform is going to be centralized, in other words, runs on server and not blockchain.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:35:31 PM

We are delighted to choose Trocabit as it adds value for us being a part of it and it is increasing our reputation in the crypto community as it is a market place that accepts crypto currency as a payment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: