Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:16:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Trocabit - Marketplace that accepts Cryptocurrency as payment.  (Read 1020 times)
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:42:09 AM

I am not sure on whats does trocabit offer that others dont. Nonetheless this is still a good project to subscribe to.
ace09

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:17:00 AM

So, this project has a great dream and goal. And I love projects that has dream and serious goals. Beating the Ethereum is not so easy. It is a really great to before you achieve that, for me. But there is no impossible to those who excerts full effort and make the best they could. In this community of crypto currency, life is fair. Every projects has its own chance to become on of the top. And I am looking forward for the next move of Trocabit here in this community.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:54:55 AM

This project is interesting, but there is more other project that have the same features. The team may attract people here. What is the different of this project to the other? I hope you could address this.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:57:23 AM

The project is nice. About the market you said, what kind of products of items are you gonna sell in the market? It's like online market such as Amazon or eBay? I am just curious about this.
supernva

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:09:04 AM

What makes your project different between other similar projects?
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 10:53:28 AM

What sort will goods be on your marketplace? It would be desirable a reality whether the broad orientation of goods will be or specific? The project is worthy existence and will please many people who prefer payment in cryptocurrency.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:59:04 AM

So, this project has a great dream and goal. And I love projects that has dream and serious goals. Beating the Ethereum is not so easy. It is a really great to before you achieve that, for me. But there is no impossible to those who excerts full effort and make the best they could. In this community of crypto currency, life is fair. Every projects has its own chance to become on of the top. And I am looking forward for the next move of Trocabit here in this community.

Yes, at first new projects will really face some difficulties but as time passes by I am sure that dev will make this project successful and it will have many investors and active community members soon.

coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:00:28 PM

I understand that you will have a platform that will upgrade the network of stores (Vendors) who will sell their goods for crypto currency? By accessing this platform, will we be able to choose the goods and pay off the crypto? I understand correctly, your idea of the project?
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:01:52 PM

Marketplace that accepts cryptocurrencies as payment? I understand that revolutionizing the market transaction can bring some changes in the systems but the problem is they need to have so many partners to be able to used their platform. Or the team will build a building which they sell their products which they will both accept crypto and fiat currencies.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:16:42 PM

A good idea, but not new at all, I'm not very clear about how this platform will differ from the existing trading platforms. Please clarify.
Well, there is no much differents from the existing trading platforms but you can differentiate them from the web designs.
Trocabit - Marketplace (OP)

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:18:36 PM

When i come to their website, actually i don't understand anything. And i try to change to English version, but i cannot find out the translation version???

We are already changing the language into English, but you just have to go to "Idiomas>Inglês".

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:20:33 PM

A good idea, but not new at all, I'm not very clear about how this platform will differ from the existing trading platforms. Please clarify.

We'll be creating a Marketplaces that accept Cryptocurrency as a method of payment.

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:23:52 PM

I am not sure on whats does trocabit offer that others dont. Nonetheless this is still a good project to subscribe to.

We will offer a Marketplace, like ebay.
But the differencial is that we will bring Cryptocurrency as a method of payment and accessibility.

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:25:17 PM

This project is interesting, but there is more other project that have the same features. The team may attract people here. What is the different of this project to the other? I hope you could address this.

We are not just a simply project like the others, our mainly goal is bring accessibility to people, creating a bridge between the real world and the virtual one! With a lot of features that Cryptocurrencies offer for us, we will bring to Trocabit and also for our clients.

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:29:11 PM

The project is nice. About the market you said, what kind of products of items are you gonna sell in the market? It's like online market such as Amazon or eBay? I am just curious about this.

It will be like an eBay, accepting Cryptocurrency as a method of payment without fees! So, It will be much more easy to buy products without losing your money in exchange of money.

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:31:22 PM

What makes your project different between other similar projects?

Our purpose is exactly what we said, bring the real world to the virtual one.
Another vantage is low fees!

Because nowadays how do I buy something?
I go to the marketplace, see the product and click on button Buy! Then I have to transfer my Cryptos to a company that will exchange them with high fees, then i Will be able to buy the product.
With TrocaBit this won’t exist, because you’ll send directly the Crypto to our platform and buy your product!
The fees that you’ll pay are the transfering fees that your exchange or the place that your crypto are Will charge from you!

Regards,
Team TrocaBit

Come to make part of the newest marketplace that accepts Cryptocurrency as a method of payment! Support us for the future of the world!
Coinsher

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:33:28 PM

I like the idea of Trocabit project sinced it will be very useful someday in the world of cryptocurrency. But I'm confused why I can't find their website. And as far as I know, every project has their own website inorder to give exact details and informations about the team. I hope it will be addressed by the dev team so everyone can have initial knowledge about this project.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:35:14 PM

What sort will goods be on your marketplace? It would be desirable a reality whether the broad orientation of goods will be or specific? The project is worthy existence and will please many people who prefer payment in cryptocurrency.

It will be possible to sell anything legal in our Marketplace. With full technolkogy and security. Yes, It will be necessary anyway a creation of a Marketplace like Ours, that accepts Cryptocurrency as a method of payment without Fees.

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:37:22 PM

Yes, at first new projects will really face some difficulties but as time passes by I am sure that dev will make this project successful and it will have many investors and active community members soon.

Yes, we are already in development of a Bounty Program, Then, It will be possible for you make part of the project. By the way, you can already make part of it, just go to http://Https://www.trocabit.io and sign up an account and you'll be already receiving 500 Trocabit. You can also use your referrel link, each person that sign up with your link you win 500 Trocabit.

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:38:59 PM

I understand that you will have a platform that will upgrade the network of stores (Vendors) who will sell their goods for crypto currency? By accessing this platform, will we be able to choose the goods and pay off the crypto? I understand correctly, your idea of the project?

Yes, it's exactly what you said. A platform that will accept Cryptocurrency as a method of payment.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: