Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:11:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you learn about other cryptos?  (Read 1974 times)
adamgilbert912 (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 09:27:34 PM
Last edit: April 01, 2018, 03:52:08 PM by adamgilbert912

Curious to know how everyone finds and learns about all different sorts of altcoins. I personally go onto coinmarketcap and just find a random coin, and then research it's name on google. How do you do it?

Check out this masternode service I found... They're really changing the game... >>> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3213738

Need help setting up your Masternode? Having Trouble?

Check out setupmasternodes.com! Official thread >>> bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4448627.0
MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:31:53 PM

Coinmarket cap recently added coins and just click on some. ICO calender sites are helpfull aswell.

djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:37:43 PM

Curious to know how everyone finds and learns about all different sorts of altcoins. I personally go onto coinmarketcap and just find a random coin, and then research it's name on google. How do you do it?

Coinmarketcap is good espcially for the stable coins and tokens, but its not listing all the newsest ones, you need to make your own research and this forum is the best place to find the recent news about altcoins and ICO projects. The community here is very active, and this is the preferred platform for most crypto devs and investors. So keep reading and browsing this forum and you will get good learning about crypto currencies generally.
tresbien21

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:39:53 PM

I ussually go on the announcements thread, and read all the new threads from there.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=159.0
adamgilbert912 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 09:49:01 PM

Coinmarket cap recently added coins and just click on some. ICO calender sites are helpfull aswell.

You just look them up on google after?

Check out setupmasternodes.com! Official thread >>> bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4448627.0
vaso11

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:52:04 PM

Well, I do all this exactly because you see a coin that interests you for some reason, and then look at all sources of information.

The Deal Coin      BLOCKCHAIN LENDING PLATFORM                   
FACEBOOK     PRE-SALE | March 26th  ]     TWITTER     [ CROWDSALE | April 16th ]     TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD          ⚫          BOUNTY THREAD          ⚫          WHITEPAPER
debuni
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:53:13 PM

Mostly from ads on CMC and the signatures here.

Before I was reading the new topics in Ann section, but now I don't have time for this. I a project can't afford an ads or signatures, then most probably it's for skipping anyway.
adamgilbert912 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 10:10:20 PM

Coinmarketcap is good espcially for the stable coins and tokens, but its not listing all the newsest ones, you need to make your own research and this forum is the best place to find the recent news about altcoins and ICO projects. The community here is very active, and this is the preferred platform for most crypto devs and investors. So keep reading and browsing this forum and you will get good learning about crypto currencies generally.

Do you think a website where you can easily find all the different altcoins and information about them would be helpful?

Panda Trump

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 10:11:07 PM

There are literally hundreds of Cryptocurrencies and I don't really like browsing through all of them, which is why I don't usually find new cryptos on coinmarketcap. I do use Coinmarketcap, but only for additional information about cryptocurrencies I already know.

I learn about new cryptos through a variety of ways, including:
-Signatures on Bitcointalk: A lot of new projects have themselves advertised through signatures. I occasionally click on one I find attractive.
-Randomly hear about it on Bitcointalk: I often browse through altcoin discussions on Bitcointalk. Sometimes I see something that might be worth it, so I look for more information about it.
-Steemit: Though I'm not really active on there anymore, Steemit did show me some cool projects.
You have to watch out though, as most people on there only go for their own profits. For example, people have been advertising their referral links of the Bitconnect scam since its dawn.
Just looking up some information about a project that seems interesting to you should fix that problem though  Wink

Those are just my preferred ways. Hope you can do something with them :-)

NeverSop

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

HODL

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:14:44 PM

Do you think a website where you can easily find all the different altcoins and information about them would be helpful?
Do not rely too much on rating websites because they can receive ads for their own reviews. Evaluation websites are for reference only, to evaluate a good project needs a lot of information so do not rush to invest when you have not really understood about it. Consultation with professional and experienced investors is a good thing for you.

Entei

Activity: 543
Merit: 281

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:16:22 PM

In my opinion there are no other significant means other than ANN or coinmarket and coin sites, is practically 90% of the informative accesses of all existing notices, but there is another 10% that we can find on sites like online masternodes. Thus, the information system is complete.

FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:16:36 PM

Coinmarketplace is a good place where you can find that which coins are at the top and you can find all the details of that coin on that place if the coin has added its social media to the coinmarketplace. Along with that you can also search on this forum in the section where these altcoins are announced at the time of its initiation. There you will find the discussion of the major community of that coin.
bosses

Activity: 322

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:18:34 PM

If I find out about some kind of coin, then for more detailed information, I go to our forum and here I will find out all information

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
Viscera

Activity: 660
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:21:33 PM

Coinmarketcap will guide you about the information of all cryptocurrency. Added of not added coin if its listed then then project is really good or does have real uses in the future. Sometimes they included scam token on coinmarketcap but if users will found it scam then it will be delisted on coinmarketcap.
adamgilbert912 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 10:21:55 PM

Well, I do all this exactly because you see a coin that interests you for some reason, and then look at all sources of information.

But how exactly do you come upon that coin that suddenly interests you?

rama666

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:26:30 PM

I'm more interested in new coins. I go to sites that show ICO ratings and choose sorting from the highest score to the lowest. Usually on top of the projects are unique and special, often carry a new technology. Then I turn to the sites and study White Paper. I study the price, I look or there are discounts bonuses for investors and whether there is bounty
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:28:21 PM

You do not need hard to find information coin in other forums, In BTT forum you can get many things. There is a wealth of information on the coins and developments of digital currencies. So for me the BTT forum has given a lot of information. As for searching other data then I look it up in google, it is as a reference and I still use various opinions and references in this BTT forum.
adamgilbert912 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 10:43:08 PM

If I find out about some kind of coin, then for more detailed information, I go to our forum and here I will find out all information

But how do you originally find out about that coin?

How do you originally come across that coin though?

ROB18

Activity: 380

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:50:29 PM

Coinmarketcap will guide you about the information of all cryptocurrency. Added of not added coin if its listed then then project is really good or does have real uses in the future. Sometimes they included scam token on coinmarketcap but if users will found it scam then it will be delisted on coinmarketcap.

I also utilized coinmarketcap since it provides already the details of the Alts, plus those alts existing in coinmarketcap is already a project that is on the working stage, meaning ICO is done funding requirement was met. For ICO Alts, my reference is ICO bench and another website bountylord to have a glance about new ICO's in the market.

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
Encelad

Activity: 294
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:14:23 PM

The largest amount of information about all cryptocurrencies is concentrated in one place, on the forum - BITCOINTALK.org
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: