Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:54:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: altcoins are dying  (Read 5481 times)
google98

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:37:41 AM

what do you think about altcoin,do you think is the time to buy? am afraid because all my money is heading to zero.. Angry Angry

It's time to buy the proper coins because I think the altcoins will not die. And now is the time to buy them at a cheap price. You should not be afraid of this.  Smiley

BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ArtisTurba

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:48:33 AM

There has been a flood of Altcoins in the last year as smart contracts opened opportunity for people to pursue their dreams.

Needless to say there are those who will use this opportunity to earn a few quick bucks then there are those who are enthusiastic and believe in the future of Cryptocurrencies. One main theme that I have picked up on is that virtually no Altcoin provides any securitization for their token - and that the use of their token is confined to the platform that they developed.

The most simple case example of a "securitized Cryptocurrency" would be a gold backed Cryptocurrency!
The Cryptocurrency would need to be convertible into gold - meaning you can pay in the cryptocurrency and take delivery of the gold itself, and the amount of Cryptocurrency paid in would need be burned in order that supply of Crypto = supply of Gold.

However - the following would need to be addressed;
  • Who would put up enough gold to ensure the creation of such a Cryptocurrency?
  • How will they be able to establish trust that the Crypto is interchangeable with Gold?
  • Is this Cryptocurrency securitized upfront or would it need to raise funds via crowdsale and then securitize it?

In the mean time we have created ARTIS with the aim to securitize it with other Cryptocurrencies under what we call the AARP program (ARTIS Affiliate Rewards Program). Under AARP - Holders of ARTIS will be entitled to a share in the revenue of the coming Artis Turba Exchange Platform. This payout will be paid in the underlying Cryptocurrencies traded such as BTC, LTC, Dash, XRP, XMR, BCH, ETH and even ARTIS itself! Additional currencies may and will be listed in the future and those then would be added to the AARP list.

Ultimately this means that ARTIS value will be correlated to;
  • Values of the Underlying Cryptocurrencies
  • Trade volume of the Underlying Cryptocurrencies

Check out the link to learn more about AARP!

https://medium.com/artisturba/artis-affiliate-reward-program-df940cd36a61

AdamSv

Activity: 189
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:51:32 AM

Half to the market, half to the output. If the market continues to grow, it would have pumped the remaining crypto to another, at a favorable rate. Which I thought was going to take off. And so indefinitely, until the storm is not over
tisumagic

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:53:04 AM

All the markets are crashing so it's not only about alts because if bitcoin goes down and right now it goes , all the markets will follow wich is happening already so stay alert , don't panic and maybe you can grab some cheap alts if you have some sparable cash.
I agree to stay calm in the current market conditions. even better if we also invest by buying some altcoin that already have a name like Ethereum or Litecoin. becuase I think it is the most commonly traded coin in the market

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
akihiro101117

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:53:30 AM

what do you think about altcoin,do you think is the time to buy? am afraid because all my money is heading to zero.. Angry Angry

it is time to buy and bag more. remember that a ball bounces higher if it is dropped on a higher platform. be patient to hodl. as warren buffet said, stockmarket is a game of patience and persistence.  

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
Melech

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:53:36 AM

It's time to buy the proper coins because I think the altcoins will not die. And now is the time to buy them at a cheap price. You should not be afraid of this.  Smiley
It may be more reliable to wait when the bearish trend is over? The last month every day it seems that the negative has ended, but all the time there are some additional factors that push the crypto currency down. There is no guarantee that this trend will end soon.

▄▄▓▓█▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓██▓▄▄
             ▄▓█▓▀                ▀▓█▓█
          ▄▓█▓      ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄      ▀█▓▄
        ▄▓██    ▄▓▓██████████████▓▓▄    ██▓▄
       ▓██    ▓▓████████▓▀▀██████████▓    ██▓
      ▓█░   █▓█████▓▀ ▓██  ▓██ ▀▓▓█████▓    ▓▓
     ▓█    ▓█████▀  ▄▓▓██████▓▓▓▄  ▓████▓    ██
    ▓██   █████▓ ▄▓▓  ▄██░▐███▄ ▀▓▓ ░▓███▓   ██▓
    ██    █████ █▓  ▓████░▐████▓█ █▓ ░█████   ██
    ██   ▐████ ▐█  ▓█████░▐██████░ █▌ █████   ██░
    ██   ▐████ ▐██ ▓█████░▐█████▓ █▓ ░█████   ██░
    ██    ████▓ █▓█ ▀▓▓██░▐██▓▓  █▓  ▓████    ██
    ▐█▓  ░████▓▄  ▀▓▓▄▄██░▐███▄▓▓  █▓████░   ██▌
     ▐██   ▓████▓▄▄  ▀██░▐███  ▄▓▓████▓░   ██▓
      ▐█▓    █▓██████▓▓██████▓▓████████    ▐█▓
       ▐█▓▄    ▀▓██████████████████▓▀    ▄▓██
         ▐█▓▄     ▀▀▓▓████████▓▓▀▀     ▄▓██
            ▓██▄                    ▄█▓▓▀
              ▀▓█▓▓▄▄          ▄▄▓▓█▓▀
                   ▀▀▓▓██████▓▓▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Together we can change
❍ ❍ ❍ ❍ ❍ the internet ❍ ❍ ❍ ❍ ❍
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  Social Media
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
             ▄███`  ,▄▄,   ▀██▄
            ▐██▀  ▄███████   ██▌
          ,▄███   ████████▌  ▐██▄,
      ,▄███████▄  █▄▄██▄▄█  ▄███████▄▄
     ██████████████████████████████████,
    ▐████▌   ██████████████████   ▐█████
     ▀████▄▄████████▀  "████████▄▄████▀
       `▀████████████▄▄████████████▀▀
            '▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀▀
         ▄▄                      ▄▄
        ███          ▄▄⌐         ███
       ███           ██▌          ▀██
      ███            ██▌           ▀██
                     ██▌
jack long

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:34:18 AM

As long as retail investors are pouring in, alts won't die, the temptation to be next BTC is huge & irresistible so it is my gut feeling that alt season will fully rage in & kick bears in the face. looking closer to previous years charts, the bearish phase was longer than we are witnessing right now. so HODL & accumulate.

I think that's not true because altcoin is now just plummeting in price and it's not dying and now altcoin is just down and now you can buy bitcoin because bitcoin will soon rise in price and you can invest in the long run to keep your altcoin safe
PashVit

Activity: 125

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:38:07 AM

Do not worry, soon all will be well, on the daily the trend almost everyone emerges a reversal, if you know how to use the Fibonacci system that can do a diagram and take a look.
sateyaam

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:46:56 AM

This is the time to enter the market,
Where the price of coins is in a declining phase,
And the market is undergoing a correction,
Do not worry about it,
I am sure the market will soon improve,
Although not in the near term
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:01:13 AM

altcoin is dying because their mother is dying also (bitcoin).
Just wait the bitcoin price bounce back and stable, so altcoins will recover
Babayan

Activity: 546
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:07:07 AM

altcoin is dying because their mother is dying also (bitcoin).
Just wait the bitcoin price bounce back and stable, so altcoins will recover
They are not dying, they simply are in correction now. The best strategic during this market conditions are HOLD.

I AM ALIVE AND AMPLIFIED
Layonk

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:21:14 AM

Everybody's money has been heading toward zero since mid January. The only way to prevent that is to cut your losses and not FOMO on getting in or out of coins. You gotta be confident with what you do, some altcoins may be dying but all are not. Seek out the worthy projects and your investment will be safe, seek out the shiicoins and it will most likely end bad.

Cut loss is not always the best choice we can do in this situation but sometime its good to when the price goes deeper and we can try to buy back in cheaper price. We never know what will happen after this so better just hold our coin till the price up again.
gokhan17

Activity: 448
Merit: 264

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:27:01 AM

money is coming out very quickly, Sad 2018 is a disaster for crypto
Msile

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:28:05 AM

The coin valuation is currently at its all time low and its very understandable to be concerned. But i don't think if they are dying, they have just taken a huge dip,the market will recover with time, and their value regained.
lester04

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:37:57 AM

If you afraid to lost your money crypto is not for you in this type of part time income sometimes you will gain a big lost investing in crypto's is like gambling there's no assurance if when the altcoins will rise or fall like today bitcoin has fallen and many crypto enthusiasts think's that the value of bitcoin will fall unto 7k but no one knows.
meldrio1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:53:04 AM

yes it is the right time to buy altcoins now because of bitcoin crash so the altcoins as well, if you afraid losing money in altcoins why don't you try to check in top 50 in coinmarketcap pick one of them that you like to invest I'm sure they are trusted altcoins.

deean_3one

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:02:31 AM

Yes, it's time to buy. Buy altcoin which is in the top 5. But before buying altcoin we should do some research in advance so as not to lose later.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
lisalise

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 09:05:49 AM

It will never die, every altcoin is an ecosystem... So they will exist with the earth, just participate the altcoins you like...
darmawan_lasuara

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:08:07 AM

Most of this altcoins are not created to stand the test of time, only to make the developers reach and once they hit their target, they don't care what happens to the coin.
That is the problem that exists today.
Tux99

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:10:01 AM

yes it is the right time to buy altcoins now because of bitcoin crash so the altcoins as well, if you afraid losing money in altcoins why don't you try to check in top 50 in coinmarketcap pick one of them that you like to invest I'm sure they are trusted altcoins.

Normally the market is following bitcoin price. If bitcoin goes down and the market goes down too.
But because there are many altcoins and tokens too, not all of them is following bitcoin because i know some which is going bullish.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: