Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:34:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: altcoins are dying  (Read 5481 times)
Milla Kross

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:06:17 PM

Well, I would not hurry to speak so sharply. Not all altcoins collapsed. And not the fact that everyone will disappear. So far there are no clear predictions for him. Therefore, it is better not to hurry to bury the alternative currency in advance.
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Amaliy Mordvinova

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:10:36 PM

I am personally confident that a good growth of crypto currencies will start next year. I do not believe that the crypto currency will die. We have everything ahead Cool
roy12875

Activity: 127

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:13:21 PM

Even the market and the altcoins are dying, but I think it such the good time to buy more altcoins and hodl it for your long term investment, if the market recovering, it will earn more money and sure make your profit.

eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:20:46 PM

what do you think about altcoin, do you think is the time to buy? am afraid because all my money is heading to zero.. Angry Angry
What altcoin are you holding right now? because all altcoins are really low at the moment because bitcoin is also low. ETH is the right altcoins as of now and you can you also try ETN (electroneum) if you want because I heard that ETN is rising at the moment.
doroshok2

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:21:44 PM

I think that now is the time to invest in cryptocurrency. Of course, you may fear a drop in the price of cryptocurrencies, but this is a great opportunity to buy cryptocurrencies at a low price. The main thing is to think about what cryptocurrency to invest your money in.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Wittycoin

Activity: 696
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:26:38 PM

Altcoin is dip but not dying. I can`t blame people who think that altcoin is dying because of this poor market. I hope altcoin will boom again the soonest.
edynolan

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:59:32 PM

Your fears are justified. Since then as you wanted to buy the price of altcoin considerably fell. Even today the price continues to fall and does not stop.
When we look closely, we can see fluctuations and not a constant drop. We also need to see a bigger picture where we extrapolate and consider all the factors which influence the price.
Obolo

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 02:07:16 PM

It is really frustrating to see most altcoins declining in the current crypto market. I have kept waiting that everything will be back to normal soon but seems the bull run is not happening. Altcoins are in decline currently but they will not die with the exception of the few who cannot survive the current situation in the cryptomarket. Inspite of all these, I hope and pray that, market will revive soon.

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
danbitcoin1

Activity: 336

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:11:05 PM

A lot will probably die, not much point in selling now when you're 90% down if you bought near the ATH though is there lol.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Barinerro

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:16:20 PM

Do not panic, your money will not go to zero if you do not sell coins, the market is now at the bottom and sell I think you do not need to wait a little and you will be in a big plus

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
Boybugwal760820

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:18:07 PM

Altcoins are dying? Well for me, I could not really agree that altcoins are really dying because there are still altcoins out there who still has a market value and until there are still new altcoins out there being developed and being invested so I can say that altcoins is still alive.
godspree

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:21:51 PM

what do you think about altcoin,do you think is the time to buy? am afraid because all my money is heading to zero.. Angry Angry
It’s not reasonable to think that crypto is dead even if there are some market fluctuations. There are some reasons to believe that the field is going to flourish, and the technology is the primary thing that makes us to believe.
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:24:14 PM

what do you think about altcoin,do you think is the time to buy? am afraid because all my money is heading to zero.. Angry Angry
rest assured that a good altcoin will be recovered in the foreseeable future, I'm sure if you have some good altcoin references and you invest in the altcoin your money won't go to zero
Ponti

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:24:39 PM

The whole crypto market is in "recession" now, including all alts. But that does not mean the "crypto future" is over. I am very optimistic about blockchain projects, the fluctuations of the prices of cryptocurrencies is a normal thing, taking into account that whole crypto space is in an infancy stage, therefore it is explainable why the crypto market is extremely volatile. That’s another reason why there should be some regulation in cryptos and ICOs.

.BITWIN.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
BountyGo
Copper Member

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:30:22 PM

Cryptocurrency isn't a scam and the market isn't in a downtrend that is going to zero.

Just because you bought high and are now heavily in the red has nothing to do with the underlying fundamentals. Plenty of us smart investors are in big profits. Do not conflate your poor investment strategy with the technology.
Vilianms

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:41:49 PM

Death may be the vast majority, but there are still many altcoins that will rise, and bad altcoins will always be surpassed.
Xetonica

Activity: 706
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:18:48 PM

I will not sure if the altcoins will be dying because they are too many altcoins are now coming and growing always. Actually investing on altcoins was a better way because some altcoins have some potential and we can earn profit.
tranle1267

Looking to the future and control myself

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:36:17 PM

this can not happen, the blockchain technology is going to grow and become technology of future, so altcoin will grow strongly and will turn more profit to everyone who are holding them. i think Altcoin will be nerver dying.
Cyri

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:51:55 PM

I achieve not wish to think that the altcoins desire break . I think that alternate crypto currentness should alive in the marketplace . It does not take possession of the remain place . And has a amount of definite superiority .
bellanas

Activity: 392
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:06:45 PM

Now is a very difficult time for the whole world cryptocurrency. Many panic and sell everything very cheap. I prefer to hold and hold.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: