Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 09:44:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: altcoins are dying  (Read 5481 times)
zhangcaisbsbn55

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:47:37 AM

what do you think about altcoin,do you think is the time to buy? am afraid because all my money is heading to zero.. Angry Angry
I think it will not happen and we can make enough profit in the market before it die.

IgniHash

Activity: 224

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:50:14 AM

what do you think about altcoin,do you think is the time to buy? am afraid because all my money is heading to zero.. Angry Angry

Yes, of course, if you see the market was red, then it's your call to buy.
Honestly, I don't know when this market will recover. But I believe the crypto market will reach another new all-time high.

djsugar

Activity: 686
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:24:53 AM

Although the Altcoins are at pretty low prices as of now, but I'm optimistic about their recovery. If you had been following the trends from last couple of years, you would have noticed that market gets low during the first quarter and then eventually recovers towards the last quarter.
This year, I am hoping for the same. Even though most of my altcoins have lost their value, but I am pretty sure that eventually their value would rise and hence I am HODLING them for now.
Euroda

Activity: 370
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:34:45 AM

The altcoins wont die unless their is a demand on it ans also the investots put money on it the altcoin will die if the demand is low and also their are no investor that putting thier money in it so the altcoins will continue to live as long as there is a demand

coinbergh

Activity: 532
Merit: 29

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:12:47 AM

Fear, uncertainty and doubt (FUD) is generally a strategy to influence perception by disseminating negative and dubious or false information and a manifestation of the appeal to fear.

This is a trap! Keep calm and just wait! Altcoins will increase when the market rises.
aizen10

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:18:30 AM

if you have faith and still believing in crypto, doubts and worries will relieve, because all coins and tokens are both suffering a dip from bitcoin, because bitcoin is still on the correction and no one else can tell when that correction over, but for me it is a very short period of time if all crypto die in this year, because from the past years, we all witness the volatile of all coins in the markets and how they get out or survive from the dip. so for it is time to buy back if you already sell your assets in crypto, and dont get worried because im pretty sure this dip will stop soon and we are all skyrocket again.
blueteam09

Activity: 664

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:23:42 AM

Maybe you do not know in the short time when the market goes down makes a lot of Altcoins become coon shit. Many trading floors have reportedly removed them from their platform because they are no longer liquid. But there are many Altcoin who continue to overcome difficulties and come up with good information appear. It is a market purge and also an opportunity for those who want to invest in Altcoin.

Geoll29

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:26:00 AM

I think we still need to be positive when it comes to altcoins development. Altcoins may be dying at the moment but I believe it will be soaring up high again and will give us investors the success we're longing for. I believe altcoins won't disappear completely. They will stay.

afterdark

Activity: 395

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:26:44 AM

Perspective and cool alternative currencies are a step towards good profit. The technology of blockchain is developing at a good pace. Pay attention to the new coins, such as the Icon, Wanchain, Aion. I'm sure they will not die.
della46

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:29:51 AM

it seems that at this moment I see altcoin already starting to rise seen from some altcoin volume nowadays it has increased to exchange token etherium on every stock I see today, and hopefully in the next few weeks altcoin will increase its price.
andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:52:01 PM

Yes I think now is the time to buy. You money is heading to zero maybe because you have just choose the wrong coin to buy. Some altcoins are going against the downtrend today like aion, xrp, storm and many more.
kickkers321

Activity: 56
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:03:30 PM

Initially anonymous, Bitcoin, a money-laundering and drug-selling currency, became a target of real criminals who joined household robbers, made digital exchanges with millions of frauds, and carried out ransom demands. Now we are beginning to take precautions to avoid this. We all know that governments do not look too hot because they can not affect crypto money. So every week the government anywhere in the world is criticizing the crypto money. Governments who claim that they can not be stored like paper money and can not be supported by stable assets such as gold, are trying to neutralize crypt money. because of this bitcoin keep on the dying so altcoins keep dying...

hsyncl

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 05:06:06 PM

Facebook recently banned advertisements for crypto money. Saying that the same law will also apply to the Instagram, Facebook, unfortunately, seems far away from the future like Twitter. After an investigation about Tether, people have sold crypto money in panicked hands. This led to a sudden drop in Bitcoin prices.Bitcoin suddenly declined in the past with negative statements and forbidden by the governments in this way, but then it started a big tour. The crypto money market, which seems to be on the bear market with the end of the corrections, thinks that it will soon be going to the bull market.

│      H U B R I S O N E      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
│    ◆    Equity share crowdfund    ◆    Tokens    ◆    Built with Stellar & OMG    ◆    1,000+ Members    ◆    │
▐▐    Whitepaper    ▌▌       Telegram       │       Twitter       │       Instagram       │       LinkedIn       │
hovrah

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:19:24 PM

Yes I think now is the time to buy. You money is heading to zero maybe because you have just choose the wrong coin to buy. Some altcoins are going against the downtrend today like aion, xrp, storm and many more.
The fact is that you can buy today only you altcoyin, which were in sight. You should analyze the whole schedule of the fall and rise in prices for this coin. Thus, you will know the probability of what your profit expects in the future.
Meraki

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:21:58 PM

No, it wont die just because the is dipping it means that it will die, just hold and wait for right time to sell your coins, always remember that dont panic. Everything will be alright in the future.
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:24:17 PM

No, it would be wrong to say that altcoins are dying at the moment. Consider Ethereum. The coin has shown a profit of 3700% in the past year and is still increasing its market capital. Moreover, it is a part of the cryptocurrencies to face ups and downs in the market. The volatility of the coin makes it a good but risky investment prospect. Hence, more coins which you can consider for putting yours investments into are Litecoin, Monero and Ripple.
weav

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

- "Bitcore (BTX) - Airdrops every Monday"

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:28:18 PM

It is a good time to enter if you are patient enough , because this bear market can last longer then a lot of people seem to think. Most people say that we will be seeing a bull run in the next few months , i believe it may take much longer. So if you are ready to hold for at least a year then yes it is a good time to buy in.

madushanperis11

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:18:15 PM

The behavior of the market changes time to time. The time to invest if relative to each project or coin which you are going to invest. Do not panic and sell at loss.
1NV3ST0NM3

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:21:50 PM

Trust me most of your money is going to die to zero if you don't get alerted in time. A time is coming when only coins which are worth people's time will survive which means people will themselves get off useless coins. I believe that this time is coming soon so its better if you trade most of your alts to bitcoin or major alts because most of the alts are dying or have died already. From now on Invest only in coins which looks promising for future. I think VLB token is one such ICO which I have really liked for past few months. Its still in ICO phase and is surely something in which you can dive with all your money.
Arngrim

Activity: 182
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:21:58 PM

It is actually cheaper now. It may be the best time to buy it.
One proposal for you. Don't just do it because you feel like it should be done. Make some research and try to think if one project is worth the buy. It should always be a long term. Buy it then store it. Do not look at the price, you will just be wasting a lot of time when you keep looking at it every hour.

Buy those who are always active with updates. Legitimate ones will find some ways to update their investors even with the smallest details.

GIVING VALUE TO YOUR ONLINE VIDEOS                      DEVELOPED & TESTED PLATFORM ✔                 
( ( (   BUZZSHOW   ) ) )
                               whitepaper    facebook    twitter    youtube    telegram    |       JOIN TOKEN SALE     12th Feb 2018
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: