Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 02:04:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will future paper money disappear?  (Read 2405 times)
imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:02:23 AM

With the development of cryptocurrency, more and more places accept bitcoin. In the future, will paper money disappear, and the money that people earn will be given to you in encrypted form, and the purchase will be paid in encrypted form?
Please give your opinion.
I don't think paper money will disappear. It will take a very extensive period for people in the world to use digital currency. If all the country on the approves replacing the paper money into digital currency could be possible. I am sure that it could happen. There is still some place the bitcoin is ban by the government.  Not all human being have an understand the digital currency.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:05:28 PM

With the development of cryptocurrency, more and more places accept bitcoin. In the future, will paper money disappear, and the money that people earn will be given to you in encrypted form, and the purchase will be paid in encrypted form?
I don't think paper money will disappear. It will take a very extensive period for people in the world to use digital currency. If all the country on the approves replacing the paper money into digital currency could be possible. I am sure that it could happen. There is still some place the bitcoin is ban by the government.  Not all human being have an understand the digital currency.
If we it will become replaced by a digital currency then they will not replace it by bitcoin or any cryptocurrency but they will make their own for sure. The government wants centralized financial system that they can control so i don't think that they will allow bitcoin to get into replacement for the paper money and they will just create their own version.
yrrehc16

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:13:15 PM

Will cryptocurrency's future no need of internet connection?
Can we have a faster transaction? And make sure that December 2017 will never happen again?
As long as this problem has a single percent to show in the future, we can't take the paper away.
dharnamonitor

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:35:12 PM

Cryptocurrencies will never replace national currencies. But the fact that the cash will disappear is for sure. Cash is very expensive in production and can be forged. Counterfeiters annually cause great damage to the economy.

Indeed, a cashless society is more realistic, replacing it with cryptocurrencies would make it decentralized and will be limited with those who doesn't have internet lol. But I would think that it will only happen on developed countries.

yudi31

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:41:32 PM

I think paper money will not disappear even though cryptocurrency has developed rapidly, because paper money is a legal means of payment in the world of buying and selling transactions
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:47:37 PM

There is a possibility of bitcoin and cryptocurrenices wiping out paper money and becoming the new form of money but I think it will be a while longer before that happens though.

The way Crypto currencies are these days, I don't think that it will be replacing paper money. Digital currencies are volatile, that is a problem if the cryptos are accepted as the main currency, another one is it's decentralization since the government will be having a hard time controlling the currency and it will be a great effect in their country's economy.
alexmuro

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:10:12 PM

In the current situation I think paper money will not disappear. There are many things to consider and in reality it's not easy to be used this online currency. Because others can't adopt easily this online currency and paper money is still the original use even in the future.
Yes, I agree with you mate. I think it will never disappear in the future or will be eliminated. Adoption and education about  crypto for all people in a certain country should be the first thing to consider. And it will be a headache to the government side if paper money will be no longer of use. I think its good to have both, as we have options for easy and fast transactions.
Jose Rizal

Activity: 273

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:27:26 PM

I dont think this will happen cause this will be a great discrimination between less fortunate people , cause how are they still be in the society which supposed to be they belong if the upcoming inovations were not be considerate to them, just think about the families who will definitely will buy food instead of gadgets if you gave them 500$ thats kinda big enough for food ,but they will use it for anything that may not into it, also governments will not allow this.

Dread Pirate Roberts

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 03:45:54 PM

Very impossible . not everyone's digital users. the world is very wide and also all daily transactions are still in need. and the cash money paper is ALWAYS in need. to facilitate payment and also storage for close use it is always in need. and also save paper cash in transactions you do not have to pay a fee to give money. so the thought of paper cash will be abolished is a strange thought.
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:56:00 PM

For me it is impossible! I am a bitcoin fan but I can disagree that the paper money or the fiat money will disappear because of the bitcoin. Fiat money will exist in the world forever. Both fiat and digital currency will use by the people in our society.
rizqillah

Activity: 65

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:22:50 PM

i think so, with the rapid increase of internet using in our daily life and as we know that internet will take over and become a major part of our life, the concept of money paper therefore is just become out of place, because everything is just one click away, there will be no place for paper money and other, and replacing paper money is also good for environmental.

I agree, replacing paper money is also a good for enviromental. in future just one click, we can do and get anything.
banghabiy

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:42:45 PM

Yes, I'm sure later bitcoin eventually able to shift the existence of currency / paper money. Because bitcoin is more practically used and applied in all countries in the world.
btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 04:55:43 PM

No chance to disappear the paper money.
maianh09

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:59:10 PM

Paper money shows the level of wealth and the level of development of the country so in the future paper money will not disappear. Each country's paper money has different values, and they have the same level of stability. Unlike Altcoin paper money is volatile, this is a weakness that paper money can fix.
tranduc2101

Activity: 333
Merit: 10

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:19:43 PM

Maybe in the future paper currencies will disappear because now the world is growing rapidly and maybe in the next few years the paper currency will no longer be issued but will switch to the money. No. But there are still issues to be dealt with in what poor people will pay if they do not have the dollars and the cash is out of use.

Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 06:07:16 PM

I don't think so because the number of people using paper money is tremendous at this point so I don't see paper money disappearing at least in next 50 to 100 years from now. Yes, I am expecting growth in digital mediums in the coming years for transferring values from one point to another but there will be the people who will keep using paper money / offline transactions at any given point. I believe that governments will adopt blockchain technology to make the traditional banking system more efficient in the coming decade.
justicesquadron

Activity: 215

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:12:20 PM

Yes, I think that very soon paper money will cease to exist. There will be only digital money and paper money will become antiques
cloningjeans0

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:12:39 PM

There is nothing in the world that is dirty as paper money. Dirty filthy and unhygienic for that matter is crypto good and much better and you can have millions of dollars in a small usb/ledger it’s safe and it CAN have more value....
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:02:07 PM

Future paper money can disappear if government will just allow cryptocurrency to become the major currency on the entire world but as of now there are a lot of companies who wants to remove bitcoins out of their country and most of them are banks because people are preferring to invest on cryptocurrency.
This wouldn’t be happening. We have to live in a real world. Our dreams must limit us in our reality. We must know that governments will never allow bitcoins to be used as national currency. The unpaying factor of tax is just a hurdle. Whosoever will be using bitcoins can have a benefit to not to pay taxes because government will never know who much money have been paid for one transaction and so on.
Topaz72

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:16:42 PM

I think it will not happen because of some people didn’t know what bitcoin and the purpose of it. While some don’t have the interest to know what is bitcoin. This kind of people will continue to use paper money because they need to be knowledgeable first how bitcoin works and how they will going to use it. It might just decrease the supply of paper money because of the people that are using bitcoin as their wallet but it will not disappear
Yes it is like this but mate I think most of the people prefer to use bitcoin why? Because they are living in new age where very thing is now at the digital system and everything is on internet, so they want new currency and new system for this well-developed era,  bitcoin investment is best way of earning and at the same time is the as asset, everything is available to buy using bitcoin in market, so gradually with passage of time people are moving toward crypto currency, so bitcoin is the future currency, we will never get lose if we will focus on the bitcoin momentum for this year as currency more than the paper money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: