Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:38:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will future paper money disappear?  (Read 2409 times)
NS-Soul

Activity: 497
Merit: 110

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:17:34 AM

Paper money is certainly not going away.

The world economy will never grow to the extent that people around the world have access to the Internet at any time and anywhere.

If there is a major power outage, the electronic payment will not be able to solve the payment situation. Then paper money can be solved.
It is already proven that the digital currency or money is much easier and having the most advantage over paper money the only problem with some nations are internet but soon i believe that it will gonna pop and almost all will be circulated by using internet.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
surbanaB

Activity: 189
Merit: 12

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:25:15 PM

With the development of cryptocurrency, more and more places accept bitcoin. In the future, will paper money disappear, and the money that people earn will be given to you in encrypted form, and the purchase will be paid in encrypted form?
Please give your opinion.
I don’t think that someday crytocurrency can replace for fiat. Although we all know that cryptocurrency is going more and more popular right now, only a number of people all around the world know about it. Even there are many other people don’t know anything about cryptocurrrency, for example bitcoin is a characteristic of crypto market, but in my country the number of people knows about it is considerably fewer than the ones who don’t know about it. Moreover, we are accustomed with fiat and it’s also a good mean to pay for what we buy. I think that we can take it an extra currency on the world which helps the ones who use bitcoin or other coins can use to pay, Fiat is never disappeared anyway.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
political1907

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:41:21 PM

Even now, we use paper money very little. We usually do our shopping with credit or debit cards. In the coming years, as crypto money becomes widespread, it can disappear altogether.

East2011

Activity: 454
Merit: 10

"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:45:27 PM

In my point of view. Paper money will not disappear but will stay for a long time. It will not disappear because it is more easier to use by all people.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:46:50 PM

With the development of cryptocurrency, more and more places accept bitcoin. In the future, will paper money disappear, and the money that people earn will be given to you in encrypted form, and the purchase will be paid in encrypted form?
It is true that the cryptocurrency is continuing to become stronger than before but the power of the cryptocurrency is still not enough to surpass the fiat money. Fiat money will not disappear because fiat money has a important role  in our economy.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
giftoflove58

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:48:48 PM

For me, it can never replace paper money because there many things that paper money is very useful rather than having transactions in bitcoin. best example of this are very small amount such buying 2 pcs of candies, it is not feasible if you use bitcoin just for 2 candies. So in the future, both will exist.
Chaki

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:52:10 PM

Paper money will still exist even though most of the population will use crypto in their daily transactions since quick buying still practices on-street areas like street food from street vendors, or cart store, and also during internet maintenance, it does happen too so we need a second option to buy our daily needs too.

█▄█▄█  ⚷ ROCATI ⚷ █▄█▄█
First Cryptocurrency Linked to a Tangible Asset: Real Estate Properties
https://www.rocati.net/
sidodadii

Activity: 597
Merit: 250

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:59:42 PM

I think it will not happen, because banks will still dominate until whenever, many people still rely on cash when transacting so to replace paper money will be very difficult, unless everyone is able to adapt to technological developments there may be minimal use of paper money in the future front.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:25:26 PM

Even now, we use paper money very little. We usually do our shopping with credit or debit cards. In the coming years, as crypto money becomes widespread, it can disappear altogether.
Even crypto becomes more popular, it also can not change the habits and beliefs of many people on paper money, paper money is still the first choice in direct payments, shopping with a credit or debit card is normal because we are buying high value items, and we are forced to use cards when we do not have enough cash. With food or things that are cheap, few people pay by credit card, most use cash, it still contributes a lot and makes everyday transactions easier, paper money disappear is impossible

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Pemburu1

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:38:30 PM

I dont think paper money will disappear in the future because people are already familiar with it using in any transactions but who knows what will.happen in the future is digital currency will be used by people in this world?

For me paper money will not disappear, because of small business we have in our sorroundings such as sari-sari store, Carenderia, fare and others that serve as payment. If that will happen maybe for a very very long period of time, that everything can connect totally to the system.

Paper money will be too hard to be washed out in any estate especially here in our country. Not all countrymen are well educated and knowledgeable enough with the digital world. Not even all has credit cards which means it will be very difficult to implement a zero paper money society. With regards to using bitcoin as mode of payment, strong internet connection must be provided and    wide campaign about bitcoin must be done.
This can be of better understanding for all those who say bitcoins will never take place of cash. Like you have said, people have been using cash since last 20000 years and now they are being replaced with cards and other stuff. So likewise, my point is, bitcoins would be replacing cash. Although not now or even not in this century but if they are continually being in use, there will be a time coming.
I think paper money will continue to be used, because banknotes are a symbol of a country apart from that with paper money physically disabled people can use it. and not everyone knows using technology. such as parents / elderly.

━━▐|     LASER    |▌━━     BLOCKCHAIN WITHOUT BORDERS     ━━▐|     LASER    |▌━━
A BLOCKCHAIN-AGNOSTIC SERVICE LAYER FOR IMPROVED SPEED, ANONYMITY, AND INTEROPERABILITY
Medium      Twitter      Reddit      ■■      WHITEPAPER      ■■      Telegram      Facebook      Instagram
jameshowlett

Activity: 338

Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:16:02 PM

Paper money will never be disappear or lost in economy because not all people use highly technology like cellphone, computer or anything else that will access with digital money so probably paper money will still exist and digital currencies now will not surpassed it.
you know, our future is bright, everything is brighter day by day and cell phones, computers are becoming cheaper and cheaper. In the future, we will rely a lot on technology and I have a strong feeling that people will have at least 1 electronic device which allow them to access the internet.

Jackblack90909

Activity: 552

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:28:26 PM

Paper money isn't going to disappear, at least in our nearest future. The reality is that most people around the world, in addition with governments and banks, still supporting mainly fiat currencies and paper money, and they haven't any plans to replace them with digital currencies in the few next years at least.
Jembut Ireng

Activity: 586

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:34:46 PM

Very likely, especially now that direct transactions using paper money continues to decrease, paper money becomes a crime factor that is robbery, if there is no paper money of course can reduce the robbery in banks or to people so I am sure that no more than 100 years paper money will disappear.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2660
Merit: 651

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 09:00:09 PM

Paper money is certainly not going away.

The world economy will never grow to the extent that people around the world have access to the Internet at any time and anywhere.

If there is a major power outage, the electronic payment will not be able to solve the payment situation. Then paper money can be solved.
You make a quite reasonable point and I agreed with what you said because the internet can break down anytime and this would lead to people been stranded if paper disappear but the only one thing I believe to happen  is paper money been obsolete.

fauzan Ichsan

Activity: 1246
Merit: 102

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:45:10 AM

Very likely, especially now that direct transactions using paper money continues to decrease, paper money becomes a crime factor that is robbery, if there is no paper money of course can reduce the robbery in banks or to people so I am sure that no more than 100 years paper money will disappear.
indeed possibility is certain, but it takes a long time, because as we know cryptocurrency is still a lot of hackers, so the government is still considering a lot of things

BigBos

Activity: 1918
Merit: 448

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:00:34 AM

indeed possibility is certain, but it takes a long time, because as we know cryptocurrency is still a lot of hackers, so the government is still considering a lot of things
I think paper money will continue to use, especially when with paper money, we have to pay taxes directly. however, the use of digital money will not make the tax increase. well, the government will certainly think it well before eliminating it.
Zach707

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:20:22 PM

I think not totally disappear but maybe an alternate money that can be accepted in the future. Both can still work because for the reason that there are poor people that do not know how to use computers and internet and for the rich and crypto users then they can use it also.
bitlyra

Activity: 142
Merit: 10

crestonium.io - 0% fees cryptobank

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:09:13 AM

I don't think paper money will have to disappear. This paper money still be needed in our country and it is not practical for me to neglect the paper money. Because there is a situation also that paper money is best currency to use than electronic money. Specially when in times of going to market and other establishments that never accepts electronic money and computers and other gadgets are impractical.

Jeepney_koh

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:51:07 AM

The answer is NO. Pepr money will always stay as long as their are banks and market. It is the main and easiest way of transacting, buying and selling goods. Anyway, you cannot buy one candy with your cryptocurrency because the transaction fee is even higher that the price of the goods.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
reynacase

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:55:52 AM

I don't think fiat won't disappear, maybe if poverty is stopped because not everyone could afford to own crypto wallet and others aren't that knowledgeable enough to understand how crypto works. Plus it'll be not so harder to determine the real value of bitcoin/crypto if fiat suddenly disappears, because we have loads of other assets: gold, pearls, sticks, stones Smiley. Paper money has diminishing pros and has to vanish, eventually.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: