Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:23:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will future paper money disappear?  (Read 2408 times)
Hinugh

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:39:00 AM

Paper money or fiat currency still exists in future comes even it's the world of cryptocurrency we live in today. It will never disappear because not all people are aware of digital currency and if such government still not trusting cryptocurrency then we will able to use the old paper bills.

I do have the same opinion of you. Even cryptocurrency will known nationwide ,paper money still exist. Just like technologies, not all citizen are adapting upgraded devices. People still shop at mall that they can do online.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ahed.s

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:48:37 AM

No we will still need to use fiat currencies ( paper money ) , so it will not disappear although we might use it less than today ,   
Vasilisochka

Activity: 297
Merit: 10

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:51:24 AM

Already, we see a decline in the turnover of paper money due to the availability of bank cards and electronic payment methods. Further they will be even less.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░          UBEX          ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░          Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange          ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░   • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github   ░███▓
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:59:51 AM

With the development of cryptocurrency, more and more places accept bitcoin. In the future, will paper money disappear, and the money that people earn will be given to you in encrypted form, and the purchase will be paid in encrypted form?
Please give your opinion.

As at now, most payments in salary are no longer on cash but via bank transfers; all going cashless! You just get an alert that your account has been credited. So, it has phased out the era where you collect cash on particular days at your office. A change into Cryptocurrency payments or its equivalent is also an easy switch if adopted from the main database.
mrsbee

Activity: 61

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:47:03 PM

Paper money i think will not disappear in the future, instead use of paper money will be minimize because of bitcoin and because buying and selling were already done online. In the future most people will do their transaction online, buying goods, shopping and paying bills.
sharm2121

Activity: 238

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:56:38 PM

With the development of cryptocurrency, more and more places accept bitcoin. In the future, will paper money disappear, and the money that people earn will be given to you in encrypted form, and the purchase will be paid in encrypted form?

I think NO it will not happen, because of other people who dont use internet and gadgets, how they can use it if even gadgets is they cant afford to buy? And paper money is easy to use, you dont need internet and gadgets if you buy something in store. So i dont agree with the encrypted form

supermam

Activity: 209

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:04:22 PM

I dont think paper money will disappear in the future because people  of developing countries who are not familiar with crypto currency dont agree with that and also some people around the world dont want also paper money to disappear because they are already got used to it.
Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:10:33 PM

On my opinion paper money is disappearing. Paper money is less in  circulation. And due to the popularization of the crypto currency, this process can be accelerated
Of course no. Even bitcoin become the most powerful currency in the world it cant make paper money disappear. Bitcoin usage was still limited. Think about the lower class of society how can they survive if paper money will disappear as we all know that they dont know how to use and earn bitcoun? There are so many things need to be consider on it.
balakang00

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

Platform for Investing in Cryptocurrency and ICOs

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:57:34 PM

I don't think it will ever disappear because it is the default mode of transaction. It is so wide that it wouldn't be changed easily. It may but it will take a long long time before that happens.

Shanmatthew

Activity: 243

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:32:53 PM

I don't find it possible since not everyone, not all, and definitely not everybody has the access to bitcoin. Also, not all of the users got the same amount of money as to those who became rich because of trading and investments, and also the patience.
HolderLoo

Activity: 132

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:06:08 PM

I don't blieve on it. People will never stop using paper momey at my opinion because of governments that still not ready to use blockchain technology for national currency.
That can happen. when the preparation of the discussion will begin. What happens when government organizations exploit blockchain technology in a particular currency to suit their purpose or each country? Can it replace paper money? I think the utility and efficiency of the crypto compared to paper money is better.
andrino

Activity: 193

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:12:37 PM

Therefore I conclude that paper money will not end if it is base on the future if cryptocurrency wouldn't be the future in the world. Incase it will still money is alive but won't be the major of exchange. Probably money will become a history in the future if cryptocurrency will replace it. Ofcourse it will happen for many years from now.
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 07:36:33 PM

Therefore I conclude that paper money will not end if it is base on the future if cryptocurrency wouldn't be the future in the world. Incase it will still money is alive but won't be the major of exchange. Probably money will become a history in the future if cryptocurrency will replace it. Ofcourse it will happen for many years from now.
The fact that the maintenance of paper money is always allocated certain funds, because they wear out and lose their practicality. Perhaps the time will come that instead of paper money, they will use metal ones with some levels of protection. It can be chips that are mounted inside. But nevertheless, real money will still exist, in parallel with the digital currency.
Boldcom

Activity: 149

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:45:55 PM

for me, paper money will not disappear. cryptos are for techy type people but paper money is still for everybody. most people may use cryptos but everybody will still be using paper money. not everybody will be using cryptos.
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:56:17 PM

,,,l think it is not impossible that fiat money will disapper, if, all nations become united one, but if, it won't be happened, paper money would still remain.
Well it is true that the paper money is having high command but we cannot neglect the reality that there is something stronger than paper money, we should hold our bitcoin for the long time it will increase for all the time which is the reason now people prefer to use bitcoin than the paper money. the growth and the price of bitcoin is increasing more and more so gradually our system is turning to the digital system and we should save a lot of bitcoin as much as we can save for our coming future.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
BitcoinPaw

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 08:04:55 PM

I don't know about it. I can be sure that paper money will stay with us for a long time because any government still can't make digital national currency real.

Ekimzjames20

Activity: 348

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:03:32 AM

I don't know about it. I can be sure that paper money will stay with us for a long time because any government still can't make digital national currency real.

I think it could not disappear because paper money is nationwide and many places in the countries did not already developed. How can they used the digital money, if the tools did not already install.  Less user of paper money but did not disappear.
AccidentalGenius

Activity: 12

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 03:09:21 AM

I think it will disappear one day, sooner or later. And maybe that would be not even thanks to crypto.
keeee

Activity: 574
Merit: 267

" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:17:38 AM

I don't find it possible since not everyone, not all, and definitely not everybody has the access to bitcoin. Also, not all of the users got the same amount of money as to those who became rich because of trading and investments, and also the patience.
Yes it wont happen. We must consider many things. Not all people knows bitcoin and can access it. Paper money will not disappear hust because cryptocurrency value was high. And I think government wont let that happen. Paper money was still ahead among other currency in the world.

nano77

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:39:10 AM

I think not, because paper money is still needed and has become the official currency in a country, so paper money will still exist and bitcoin as a digital currency will also continue to grow
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: