Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:21:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will future paper money disappear?  (Read 2409 times)
Lyne01

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:46:40 AM

With the development of cryptocurrency, more and more places accept bitcoin. In the future, will paper money disappear, and the money that people earn will be given to you in encrypted form, and the purchase will be paid in encrypted form?
Please give your opinion.

Paper will always stay as long as you, the government and banks are here to stay. What could be the job of banks if paper money will gone? Also, paper money is needed by the small time vendors.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
Rrotess

Activity: 264

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:28:50 AM

With the development of cryptocurrency, more and more places accept bitcoin. In the future, will paper money disappear, and the money that people earn will be given to you in encrypted form, and the purchase will be paid in encrypted form?
As my opinion I think not.Even if crypto are popular right now but fiat is the most popular for the people because of how many years that we used it in the whole world.
Jaybitcoin2018

Activity: 147
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:56:50 AM

As my opinion I think not.Even if crypto are popular right now but fiat is the most popular for the people because of how many years that we used it in the whole world.

Definately it will not be disappear fiat or paper money currency eversince as the cryptocurrecy today are very popular world wide this is because the government in different countries are hesitant to adapt cryptocurrency as a new currency used in merchant plus the volatility is unacceptable for now.
Micerker

Activity: 593
Merit: 100

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 09:36:19 AM

Many people say that Bitcoin is like a new currency of the future and in the future people will use it instead of paper money. But I do not have the confidence that this will happen because Crypto is like a new investment and it only grows when we use paper money. The origin of everything comes from paper money so it will not be able to replace the source.

shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:04:59 AM

Many people say that Bitcoin is like a new currency of the future and in the future people will use it instead of paper money. But I do not have the confidence that this will happen because Crypto is like a new investment and it only grows when we use paper money. The origin of everything comes from paper money so it will not be able to replace the source.

bitcoin is actually a new currency and a future currency as well because it is the latest invented currency. However bitcoin is said to work online with the help or the need of internet connection , thats why is mainly called a digital currency.

because Crypto is like a new investment and it only grows when we use paper money. The origin of everything comes from paper money so it will not be able to replace the source.

crypto isnt only for investment but i agree that it can be used as an investment or any other things such as trading , gambling or in short cryptos can also be an asset but its main usage or purpose is still a currency in order to purchase stuffs. Crypto doesnt depend on paper money and paper money isnt the one that makes it grow but rather the crypto himself. Crypto will grow if any people buys it or if it gets a high demand on the public.
RavenHood

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:25:50 AM

I think it will not happen that the paper money or real money will disappear. We know that the paper money is more acceptable and useful than bitcoin, especially right now that bitcoin cost is dropping and there are so many articles about bitcoin that are making it bitcoin’s dignity lose or decrease. The future money is created by the state so it will not disappear maybe it will change.
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:34:27 AM

I think it will not happen that the paper money or real money will disappear. We know that the paper money is more acceptable and useful than bitcoin, especially right now that bitcoin cost is dropping and there are so many articles about bitcoin that are making it bitcoin’s dignity lose or decrease. The future money is created by the state so it will not disappear maybe it will change.

I don't think paper money will end anytime in the future. It has been part of the people's daily needs from different walks of life especially those who belong to the lowest in the society. However, in this digital world many are already aware and knowledgeable about digital currency and other forms of online payments but not enough to vanish the physical money.
Toshibaro

Activity: 46

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:36:40 AM

I think with the development of the world, paper money will be gradually eliminated.

With the development of science and technology, people can freely use their own encryption money, shops, supermarkets, food markets, encryption will be used in all corners.
I think paper money will not disappear.  Because not all nations are in favor of crypto and of course, there are still downside to cryptos which real cash/money has. and if paper money disappear what will happen to all the banks? All banks are depending on it. So actually paper money will not disappear in the future.
Firefox07

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:02:37 AM

Peper money will stay in the circulation. It will not disappear. Because paper money is more convinient to use. And it can use by everyody.

brainape

Activity: 328
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:28:41 PM

Therefore I conclude that paper money will not end if it is base on the future if cryptocurrency wouldn't be the future in the world. Incase it will still money is alive but won't be the major of exchange. Probably money will become a history in the future if cryptocurrency will replace it. Ofcourse it will happen for many years from now.
Paper money can comes to an end when all the people of the world will become too much education that they may have good computer knowledge and they have the facility of using internet, but still there are so many countries, where people even do not have their basic facilities, therefore i think that people will like to continue using fiat for a . long long time, may be for ever.
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:35:27 PM

It’s true that bitcoin has gained a lot of popularity since it has started and in the journey it has also gained a lot of users throughout the world. Because of which its demand among the people has increased around the world. But still I don’t think that it will be able to replace paper money. Because firstly, paper money is way more popular than bitcoin and also has way more users than bitcoin. Then it is trusted by most of the people and is accepted everywhere whereas bitcoin is not trusted by most of the people and its acceptance is also very limited.
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:53:42 PM

Therefore I conclude that paper money will not end if it is base on the future if cryptocurrency wouldn't be the future in the world. Incase it will still money is alive but won't be the major of exchange. Probably money will become a history in the future if cryptocurrency will replace it. Ofcourse it will happen for many years from now.
Paper money can comes to an end when all the people of the world will become too much education that they may have good computer knowledge and they have the facility of using internet, but still there are so many countries, where people even do not have their basic facilities, therefore i think that people will like to continue using fiat for a . long long time, may be for ever.
Paper money won't end unless government do so even all people are educated and almost has been using computer and internet is provided everywhere. You still cannot use the digital money to buy with small amount. No one can manipulate and control digital money and the value is unstable to spend in the time that the price for exchange is low.

Roadarks02

Activity: 95

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:16:39 PM

In the current situation I think paper money will not disappear. There are many things to consider and in reality it's not easy to be used this online currency. Because others can't adopt easily this online currency and paper money is still the original use even in the future.

As of now Japan is the center of Bitcoin, but they still use paper money coz not everyone can afford to have Bitcoin. There are country which are not adopting crypto and there are certain places that there is no internet connection. In this scenario paper money will not disappear.
swapblocks

Activity: 72

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 02:01:16 PM

It'll absolutely come to an end. Today's system let's you hold your currency (in paper form) or deposit it and use electronic purchasing methods. With cryptocurrency, you can hold the assets on a hardware wallet and control the private keys, which is the same as holding cash, but as the tech develops, you'll also be able to link it for quick point of sale and online purchases/transfers. In this way, digital crypto achieves the uses of cash and electronic deposited money in a single form. It's also more secure, with the ability to backup lost/stolen wallets. Can't backup a lost bag of USD.
ashkanm

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:58:04 PM

I don't think so since a lot of countries haven't known bitcoin yet also Crypto is not the currency used to trade and exchange goods everyday in the market.
HiRollStaff

Activity: 41

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:16:47 PM

Prediction: The first countries to adopt BTC or any other crypto would be a place with a struggling economy that wants to jumpstart the heart, so to speak. Try something new.

Eventually I can picture world leading countries making forks of BTC (Like a BTAC USD, BTC CAD, BTC EURO, etc) or adopting it widespread. Blanket conversion would be in a long time, in my humble opinion.
Rony24h7

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:19:17 PM

No, It’s impossible to disappear. There have many reason why paper money is sustainable and why it’s so important than Digital money. The one important reason is, if paper money will disappear, which currency or which system fill up the gap? Or is it possible to exchange all of the transaction  with another system.
Do you know why paper moneys value differ from country to country? The Reason of economy, without paper money is it possible to differ the value? I hope not. You know most of the country don’t know about altcoin or another system of currency even they don’t know how to use internet that’s why its will not possible to disappear the money. It can possible to use another currency as alternative currency.
xbl1008

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:33:01 PM

bacause people will eventually find a easier way to eliminate the use of paper that is taking some toll to our planet, by using paper on our daily basic such as from documents, files and anything that uses information starts in paper also in medium of exchange since we moveout from metals coins now we are using paper and soon this dependence on paper money will soon be replace by digital form of payments as a medium of exchange it will be much cheaper more convenient, safer, and it will be a huge help in saving trees.
kimochidesh

Activity: 518
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:59:35 PM

No, definitely not. Why people are asking questions like that. Paper money can never disappear even if it would be beneficial. Bitcoin cannot be used in place of fiat money owing to its low acceptability, need of internet, etc. People are not knowledgeable enough to use it. Some people cannot afford it. Yes the usage of paper money can reduce but it will not disappear.
kdrama

Activity: 176

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:16:20 PM

I guess it can't be, because there are still people who doesn't know how to use technologies so how they can handle without paper money right? how can they pay without fiat paper moneys this can be happen after a few more generations.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: