Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 01:37:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will future paper money disappear?  (Read 2409 times)
summit26

Activity: 163
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:58:13 AM

We cannot predict future, but there is a possibility that paper money will disappear and eliminated, As the time passes by, there are many genius people that discovered and create technologies, and the medium of exchange will go through paperless and through online, through internet so that theif will eliminate in our society.

• ✦ ALPHATECA ✦ •alphateca.com
ICO ► 07/01 - 08/01 ► ico.alphateca.com
Zabrielle

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:09:18 AM

No not yet. As what i have said before there are laid back people living in not so develop country who dont even know how to use computers. I bet they dont even have banks so i guess that will take time to eradicate paper money. Not in a 10 year from now yet.
rosepetals

Activity: 650
Merit: 100

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:31:32 AM

With the development of cryptocurrency, more and more places accept bitcoin. In the future, will paper money disappear, and the money that people earn will be given to you in encrypted form, and the purchase will be paid in encrypted form?
Please give your opinion.
No pretty sure paper money will never disappear,digital currency is an alternative way to use as a currency.Most people were more comfortable on using paper money because some people and some countries.were not that knowledgeable enough in the fields of in different cryptos.Bitcoin was already known in some progressive countries but what about those poor countries that can't easily access through internet.Most probably they don't have enough knowledge on how to use it andd the purpose itself.

Papaczed

Activity: 378

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:54:46 AM

With the development of cryptocurrency, more and more places accept bitcoin. In the future, will paper money disappear, and the money that people earn will be given to you in encrypted form, and the purchase will be paid in encrypted form?
Even that i am supporting paper money, but it still has a chance that paper money will disappear in the future, and right now a lot of cryptocurrency is getting more popular, so i am sure that it can able to replace paper money in the future, when all people will adopt now to used digital currency

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Valzzz005

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:17:19 AM

The paper money will really disappear in the future because the innovation will really never gonna stop and the people will choose to cope up in much more convenient thing so they will gonna go into full time digital currency if there will be a digital one which is a stable one the bitcoins cannot be an official money of a cou try it can co exist but not an official monetary unit of a country because they are not stable so the people will always lose money and they cannot always hold their money just tp avoid losses.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:20:13 AM

Peper money will stay in the circulation. It will not disappear. Because paper money is more convinient to use. And it can use by everybody.
That's true, and paper money is not changing it's value/price, unlike bitcoin or some other cryptocurrencies. Paper money is far from disappearing, unlike bitcoin because bitcoin has only 21million in circulation, what if 21 million will disappear? Hopefully it will not happen, because bitcoin now is good as it is.
Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:33:27 AM

Paper money in the future will not totally disapper unless the government have the command to change the country's medium of exchange to totally cryptocurrency , that is the time paper money will vanished in circulation, so paper money will be there , if bitcoin management and government will have agreement.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
MAJICOIN

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:57:41 AM

After the bitcoin usage paper money is very important and no body can ignore the importance of paper money it is true that many online currencies are fulfilling online shopping need but it can be used for investment also and through this we can invest our money if countries start some check and balance over it and give the open market. in my opinion future paper money will not disapear from the the earth and paper money will still use in the world while the crypto will also used be crypto users.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
kasansa

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:19:26 AM

With increasing digital crypto currency is getting fast to disappear paper money will take some time in our society at present all the corresponding of money getting high in all sources of life by today's people through bank only a part of life left to use paper money for missilience daily use.more or less paper will have his Kingdom and will continue to rule in use in every country and it's people.

Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:43:08 AM

Crypto currency, of course, will gradually squeeze out paper money from circulation. However, this will happen until certain limits. In technically advanced states, this displacement will be manifested more vividly and on a larger scale. However, in general, I think that until we can not do without paper money. When in the future the role of a separate state will be eroded, and the population of the planet will approach the stateless society, then conditions may arise for the disappearance of paper money. While in the world there are constant conflicts of economic and political plan between the states, until then the need for paper money will exist. And a certain part of the society simply does not want to switch to other methods of payment.

BigBos

Activity: 1918
Merit: 448

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:06:02 AM

I am believe that in the future, people will using digital money or cryptocurrency. People always seek thing that help them to do their activities and cryptocurrency is more safe than paper money

cryptocurrency is very safe, but I think paper money is the best form of money. paper money has more functions today. maybe cryptocurrency will develop for the better, but I think it will not replace paper money.
tintinbongs

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:36:40 AM

I think that is impossible, paper money is all known as our standard currency, bitcoin is banned in other countries and other is not familiar that's why people must be more knowledgeable with bitcoin they must review about bitcoin to be more educated.
Ronyx

Activity: 525

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:54:31 AM

I think the paper money in the future will still exist and will never disappear. I think both will be used together, paper money for daily transactions and crypto money as an online transaction as well as for investment.

Dheo

Activity: 386

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:26:33 PM

I think the paper money in the future will still exist and will never disappear. I think both will be used together, paper money for daily transactions and crypto money as an online transaction as well as for investment.

Yes I agree paper money never disappear, there are a lot of place that don't access internet connection and they can not also connect in crypto money if they can't connect in internet so the money can be use is paper money only.
Taner

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:50:22 PM

I would like the paper money to disappear because it is inconvenient to use. It would be great if cryptocurrencies replaced the usual money, but it is still far away.
malah

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:03:08 PM

I think paper money will not disappear even though bitcoin will continue to grow and more and more people are using bitcoin because many people still need paper money and not everyone knows and can accept bitcoin

hitrawal91

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 01:05:44 PM

I don't think that paper money is going to disappear that much soon because the Cash is going to be in value no matter whether the credit card, debit card, and cryptocurrency come into existence everywhere and you should be knowing that people love to have cash in hand whether they are doing the transactions in the encrypted form or not. I used all the forms of payment gateway right from a debit card, credit card, net banking, fiat currencies, cryptocurrencies but none can match the Feel of cash having in hand.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
Elips1

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:20:48 PM

,,,I think it's not impossible  to replace fiat money to bitcoin/crypto, if all governments would unite to accept the concept of blockchain technology.
Dikpora77

Activity: 123

Apps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:20:59 PM

I hope paper money not disappear, I think its better when bitcoin become a asset like gold, have price and we can sell it or buy it with money. if the money change to encrypted form, there will be some issues like domination for some rich people and maybe there will be monopoly in there

stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:41:34 PM

No I don’t think that in the future paper money will disappear and I don’t think that bitcoin will be able to replace paper money. This is because firstly, paper money is way more popular than bitcoin and paper money also has way more users than bitcoin throughout the world. Then paper money is way more accepted all over the world whereas bitcoin is not accepted everywhere. Then everyone trusts cash whereas bitcoin is not trusted by most of the people.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: