Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:51:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Name the coins which has smart contracts ready?  (Read 111 times)
SerenW (OP)

Activity: 169
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:45:12 AM

Thread title says it all, I know of ETH.

BTC: bc1qky6p6aptuqcha650dclqhs0k4pawrqc7g0zhz8
ETH: 0x7407Ee8B6cFED6E1cabd67dC91D23D9DB5D7e801

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AlexaSonda

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:51:59 AM

there are many alts that have smart contracts that have been available today, such as neo and waves. to be honest both is better than ethereum, it's just that his both popularity is not like ethereum.
SerenW (OP)

Activity: 169
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:04:55 AM

there are many alts that have smart contracts that have been available today, such as neo and waves. to be honest both is better than ethereum, it's just that his both popularity is not like ethereum.

Just checked and NEO smart contracts are production ready. But with WAVES they're going to release non-turing this month and the full release is EOY.

BTC: bc1qky6p6aptuqcha650dclqhs0k4pawrqc7g0zhz8
ETH: 0x7407Ee8B6cFED6E1cabd67dC91D23D9DB5D7e801
pamsugas

Activity: 1092
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:18:24 AM

Universa in news will replace the popularity of eth as smart contracts, although now universa is still in the new category of universa in cooperation with unicorn, smart gold, novatrans etc. and I heard that universa will be launching the mainnet/universa blockchain on 31st March
getting ready .. Smiley
AlexaSonda

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:23:41 AM

Just checked and NEO smart contracts are production ready. But with WAVES they're going to release non-turing this month and the full release is EOY.
yes you are right, neo is ready and this year there are many projects that use the neo platform that immediately start its ico.
try to go to waves dex, there are many alt that use platform waves, like wager, starta, primalbase and others. for this year I have not heard of any new projects from him.
kevoh

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:26:38 AM
Merited by Robin,Hood (1)

One will need to categorize the coins with smart contracts according to how they associate to their codebase.

Ethereum based include Ubiq,Expanse, shift e.t.c.

Bitcoin based include Rootstock, Omni, Counterparty, Qtum.

Then the others which include NEO, waves, NEM, Aeternity e.t.c
Hannana01

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:30:32 AM

RSK is launching its bitcoin smart contracts platform in beta today.Formerly known as Rootstock, the startup has long been lauded for its potential to pave the way for the implementation of ethereum-style smart contracts on bitcoin, something enthusiasts believe will keep the world's largest cryptocurrency competitive with the platform that arguably pioneered the idea that more complex self-executing code could be run on a blockchain.
ejawusa

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:47:29 AM

You can find alternative others, many coin who have a smart contract that you can find like NEO, NEM etc. Probably, because many are talking about ethereum so they think only eth that have smart contract.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
ctrlaltdeluge

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:04:51 AM

There are so many coins using the smart contracts , it's ETH, Engima, Phore,...You could buy these coins and give them a try to feel how good they are.
LuffyD.Monkey

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:12:16 AM

True indeed. Ethereum is on the 2nd number on coinmarketcap.com list just because it is more popular among people and is used as trading pair for other altcoins on many crypto trading exchanges. NEO, ADA as well as WAVES all are technically much more advanced the ETH. These platforms are highly scalable as compared to ETH and also the transaction speed and the cost is very less. WAVES can process thousands of transaction per second and has no fees.
KalaiBTC

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:30:30 AM

There are quite many altcoins in the crypto market that have smart contract feature. Other than ETH, there are platforms such as NEO, WAVES and ADA that operate smart contracts. All these platforms are technically quite advanced when compared with Ethereum. Although the number of new projects and ICO’s that are received by these platforms are still much less in number than ethereum.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:58:23 AM

bitbay invented unbreakable/smart contracts

Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:50:34 AM

yes you are right, neo is ready and this year there are many projects that use the neo platform that immediately start its ico.
try to go to waves dex, there are many alt that use platform waves, like wager, starta, primalbase and others. for this year I have not heard of any new projects from him.

NEO is a great platform for new projects and ICO’s that aim at connecting the outside world problems to the blockchain technology and try to provide solution for the same. NEO is much more advanced platform and NEO coin holders also receive passive income in form of gas. Moreover, NEO is highly scalable and can process thousands of transactions per second.

Recently a project called ONT was made on the NEO platform and so far it has proven itself great and it aims at connecting outside world information to blockchain technology in order to provide security and privacy of information and data.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: