Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:14:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bitcoins be antiques  (Read 1577 times)
Svafnir74

Activity: 318
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:27:47 AM

we know all the bitcoin has 21 million coins suply, will bitcoin be a valuable antiquity when it reaches 21 million coins or it will be the obsolete item that will be in its enthusiasts, what do you think?
I think that bitcoin will always be of great value. Even when all the bitcoins will be produced. Another thing is that it will not be used to pay for goods. Bitcoin will simply be a means of saving.
Itha_

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:44:21 AM

we know all the bitcoin has 21 million coins suply, will bitcoin be a valuable antiquity when it reaches 21 million coins or it will be the obsolete item that will be in its enthusiasts, what do you think?
Probably not an antique more precisely rare and valuable goods, more precious than gold rods. When bitcoin reaches its limit, the bitcoin scarcity will be difficult to obtain and the price is very high. But with bitcoins that have reached a fixed limit amount will not stop using bitcoin.
elmirdo

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:55:34 AM

Something with supply of 21 million, cannot be called as antique. However, the value will certainly rise after last coin is mined, it will appear as huge spike in prices.
chillitabit

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:55:42 AM

I think it will be both valuable and possibly obsolete. Latter will depend on the core developers whether they manage to keep bitcoin up to date and relevant for crypto users
mladakar

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:01:25 PM

I do not think something with such huge quantity can be unique. If you are looking for unique coins, you can check marketplace, some people are offering rare coins limit to 10 unit or so.
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:10:49 PM

the word you are using (Antique) is not suitable here.
an Antique is something that has aesthetic or historical significance and is at least 100 years old. the thing about bitcoin is that it will become 100 years old at some point but it will always remain as fresh as ever since bitcoin is immutable so it will never get "old".

Indeed, i think the right word is scarce. Scarce because its limited supply and the price very expensive. I think when bitcoin supply reach at maximum, it will become valuable asset in digital world because no one want to sell it

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
cavaBcoin

Activity: 181
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:20:12 PM

I think your word use is incorrect,  do not use the word antique because antique is something that gets old as 100 years and older and it is like you are telling it as a valuable one.  But yeah,  it will be valuable on the next months.  Also,  the good thing about bitcoin is that it will never gets old unlike tangible objects because it is a digital object.
Yes, I get your drift guy. Exactly I agree with you that he used the wrong word. Bitcoin is just appeared recently, it is not 100 years, so *antique* is completely not suitable with its situation. We all know that bitcoin is created by computer technology, always this advanced technology will be never old anyway. At the moment, the value of bitcoin is well-known for its highest value in crypto, also the demand for using bitcoin is getting more popular than others. Although it is not easy to predict whether bitcoin will be in the future, it still keeps in high value.
cruzjoel12345

Activity: 54

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:53:56 PM

I don't think bitcoin will be antiques because many people using bitcoin to buy items, shop online and send money online. There is a trending that also people use that's the trading many people using trading to make money online and some people that begin to trade make mistake and loss their money.
kalstarzz

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:05:43 PM

bitcoin will never be obsolete. Looking at the growing number of bitcoin enthusiasts is a sign of bitcoin scarcity, this alone can be proof that bitcoin will become antiques.
Eleanorjean11

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:28:19 PM

Yes bitcoin will be an antiques and very worth in the future with high prices also I'm sure. With so bitcoin will never be the main currency as has been much discussed. BItcoin can only be traded in the crypto market.
tonyja2017

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:30:41 PM

That can happen and bitcoin will never be traded again. It will become a very valuable item and ETH will rise to the throne.
But it will be very difficult to happen. Because the algorithm for digging bitcoins is very difficult. As each bitcoin is dug, the difficulty increases. So the digger will need a lot of time to decode, it will take more than 100 years to dig up all the bitcoins.

vorseb

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:34:51 PM

That can happen and bitcoin will never be traded again. It will become a very valuable item and ETH will rise to the throne.
But it will be very difficult to happen. Because the algorithm for digging bitcoins is very difficult. As each bitcoin is dug, the difficulty increases. So the digger will need a lot of time to decode, it will take more than 100 years to dig up all the bitcoins.
And when the mining more harder, some miner are move to Ethereum or another because they just gain little. Is that a sign that BTC will be replace by ETH?
Marcus Kohen

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:41:37 PM

21 million is not so few coins to bitcoin became Antiques. When bitcoin reaches its limit, it will most likely not lose its value and become as stable as gold. Bitcoin Antiques will only become when most of it is lost. The less bitcoin is in circulation, the more valuable it will be.
callmeback

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:51:00 PM

I dont know maybe it will come. Because the algorithm for digging bitcoins is very difficult. As each bitcoin is dug, the difficulty increases. So the digger will need a lot of time to decode, it will take more than 100 years to dig up all the bitcoins. We all know that bitcoin is created by computer technology, always this advanced technology will be never old anyway. At the moment, the value of bitcoin is well-known for its highest value in crypto, also the demand for using bitcoin is getting more popular than others. Although it is not easy to predict whether bitcoin will be in the future, it still keeps in high value.
mithun303

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:14:31 PM

Day by day bitcoin getting popularity among the general people but it's got familiar around one decade ago how are engage in online work or banking work.  We can't sure about bitcoin that it will become antique or not because one of the main reason bitcoin is implicit coin at the same time it is tacit. So finally, i can tell with my poor knowledge that bitcoin can be antiques but possibility so sparse.

███ p2pcash.net ▬   ███ SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM
santafewarrior1980

Activity: 179

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:30:22 PM

Day by day bitcoin getting popularity among the general people but it's got familiar around one decade ago how are engage in online work or banking work.  We can't sure about bitcoin that it will become antique or not because one of the main reason bitcoin is implicit coin at the same time it is tacit. So finally, i can tell with my poor knowledge that bitcoin can be antiques but possibility so sparse.

for now while the market value of bitcoin is very expensive may be we can compare this to antiques but we don't know what happened in the long run as years passing by if bitcoin is still be precious like gold or diamond.

█ █ █████████  BITGOALS  █████████ █ █
SPORT TOKEN PROTOCOL: REWARDS FOR SPORT ACTIVITIES
https://bitgoals.com
damrianto

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:26:56 PM

bitcoin will not be antiques in the eyes of the public. bitcoin will become an additional business need for the community.
  so bitcoin will always be in use by this community also signifies bitcooin will be more in love and increasing its popularity in the eyes of society. very different from this antiquarian word an old item or relic which generated its popularity ..
Udrujec

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:57:59 PM

Should bitcoin become Antiques? On the contrary it will be the climax of its development the most interesting is ahead.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
lida311993

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:22:15 PM

Bitcoin has just appeared in our world and you already want to equate it to Antiques. Bitcoin is constantly developing and accordingly it will not be obsolete.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
freshm4ker

Activity: 726
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:32:11 PM

Bitcoin is like a rare diamond to get it. Currently bitcoin every day the price is always rising slowly and it also requires the struggle to be able to reach 1 BTC in the long term. Hopefully I will get a lot of BTC in order to realize the wishes and dreams of my future. Cool
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: