Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:57:20 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bitcoins be antiques  (Read 1577 times)
DunnDy

Activity: 132
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:20:54 PM

It's hard to treat it as an antique because the more blocks will be mined by the miners, the bigger theoretically should be the reward for mining the next block, besides, as we know over time, the prize for mining the block is constantly increasing. It seems to me that people in the coming time won't treat Bitcoin as an antique, but rather as a very expensive and unique currency.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
jefrihunter

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:26:52 PM

well i think Bitcoin get its own place in the market where some countries and their people there are talking about it well and are attracted to it, Bitcoin will be famous and will be long in the future also at that time people will say it antiques and Whether an item is an antique or not depends on its number and its demand.Because the number of bitcoins is limited and its demand is very high, it can be called antque.

rasp

Activity: 900
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:28:10 PM

we know all the bitcoin has 21 million coins suply, will bitcoin be a valuable antiquity when it reaches 21 million coins or it will be the obsolete item that will be in its enthusiasts, what do you think?
Antiquity is something unique having no analogues in the world.
When its number reaches 21 million bitcoin will just become an exclusive method of payment, especially valuable due to its anonymity and reliability.
And that's where we can predict the rapid rise of BTC price after all coins are mined.
Duogembrot

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:29:17 PM

it looks like bitcoin is very antique when total supply bitcoin has very limited availability and when bitcoin can not get anymore, when bitcoin is very difficult to obtain then auto price of goods and bitcoin price it will be more expensive and very expensive.
rosepetals

Activity: 650

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:02:17 PM

we know all the bitcoin has 21 million coins suply, will bitcoin be a valuable antiquity when it reaches 21 million coins or it will be the obsolete item that will be in its enthusiasts, what do you think?
Bitcoin can be considered antiques when it comes to its existence that it can stay longer,or more than a decade in the coin market cap.We can't say that it can be obsolete because this trend will continue and if this would become accepted from the governments andd  the people itself it could stay even longer as huge acceptance happens due to legalization from the governments.

jayarbillones

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:56:53 AM

for me although it has not reached the level of 21 million, and it is now much less. Its value will grow, but not to the level of Antiques.But is it possible to say so about bitcoin? He's just starting his development. And when all the bitcoins are mined, will begin a completely different era, where he will play a major role.
kucritt

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:00:28 AM

no the price of bitcoin will rise up from my speculation, why? we can see that if the limit reached and the miners can mine bitcoin anymore, it will make the demand of bitcoin is rising up, so the price of bitcoin will rise up too, so if you want ti invest in a very very long time you can buy bitcoin right now

sergius-alex

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:04:46 AM

I'm sure that bitcoin will remain a unique tool for crypto-evolution. In the end, gold did not change its value, even when other precious metals appeared.  Smiley
makatia

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:30:25 AM

It will never go out of fashion and become a global currency for the replacement world
More and more people will want to buy it, this is reasonable if bitcoin maintains appreciation in the long run
jancha

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:46:25 AM

I also don't think will it be antiques. Because day by day  Bitcoin user are increasing & they are using it daily for their trading. So it will be further young in future.
mr.robot21

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:30:41 AM

This is really an interesting question. If we continue mining and come to a point where we mine the remaining Bitcoins and then if Satoshi Nakamoto comes forward and sells the remaining 1 million cryptocurrency tokens stored in the genesis block. Only then Bitcoin can be treated as an antique and the higher bidder gets the Bitcoin that is kept for auction.
cosmoo

Activity: 729
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:43:22 AM

Bitcoin will reach it's maximum supply about 90 years from today. So I really don't care about it Smiley But I think yes, it will be some kind of antiques.
SnapDown22

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:49:52 AM

is likely to grow and progress into more or more advanced and modern bitcoins make bitcoin investors are not disappointed with the investment
jchav010101

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:57:34 AM

There are no problem when bitcoin becomes antiques because as time goes by bitcoin's value will become more and more expensive.Bitcoin is a long term currency and that is why hodling is essential to make you have an antique in the form of bitcoin.Even its price added high.If I do not find an excuse that bitcoin will be an antique sometime.
nakamitu

Activity: 52

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:08:03 PM

It will be a valuable antiques for many years to come, it is still the joy of thuytruowngf virtual money
demonist

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:41:02 AM

Bitcoin will be antiques, theres a possibility that it will be because antiques significance  as a long term and especially in this business in cryptocurrency industry so its possible.
upinros

Activity: 178
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:56:36 AM

Yes it will never be antiques because there are too many Antique Bitcoin is something like a rare handmade vase. But with 21 million Bitcoin, there are many things to do. I think it will not be so because it will be used by many people in trade, shopping except for pumps and disposal. But at that cost it seems impossible.
nilavoro

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:12:26 AM

No, it will be not be antique. But the value will rise considerably after the last coin is mined.
highscore

Activity: 286

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:24:49 PM

The mark in this number of coins bitcoin will reach only in 2050, with most of the coins already lost, so that the actual number of bitcoins on the market will be even less! So I think it will definitely be a value, because I believe in the future of the currency and I think that the life of the crypto-currency world will continue!
tanjiran

Activity: 770
Merit: 113

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:43:35 PM

because of its limited number, I think bitcoin will be a rare item. especially if the demand is higher, as the existence of bitcoin is increasing, eat the price will also be more expensive.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: