Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:43:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HOLD THE BtC  (Read 511 times)
ambisyon

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:34:09 AM

Yes, You can hold now because Bitcoin is gradually increasing. I believe, Bitcoin will soon be $20k
I agree, this time is a good time to hold bitcoin because I'm sure someday bitcoin price will return to be high

HOLD your btc and take time to invest further if there is a bear market where you can buy at a lower price. With bitcoin, you may able to
gain potential profit for as long as you had to keep holding it and don't get distracted if this might drop again. Bitcoin will probably make a bull run that is expected to happen within the year surpassing the highest it had reached last Q4 of 2017.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zynan

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 03:53:23 AM

Nice story of yours, It inspires me and a lot of us here. I hope those newbies out there will also learn how to hold their btc or other coins and learn to love every price decrease of coins that they have. I hope they will see the potential profit of every coins that has a price decrease today. Bitcoin will surely have a huge come back in just a couple of months.

╔╦═╦════╣◆ TOPEX.IO - ICO & Bounty for Brand New Cryptocurrency Exchange ◆╠════╦═╦╗
╠╬═╬═══╣with loss compensation and profit  distribution between TPX token holders ╠═══╬═╬╣
╚╩═╩═══╩══╣FACEBOOK ✅ ╠═══╣ TWITTER ✅ ╠═══╣TELEGRAM ✅ ╠══╩═══╩═╩╝
no0dlepunk

Activity: 490
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:58:35 AM

After the ghost month (August), I will expect a gradual rise in BTC price. Experience dictates us that every December the price goes unexpectedly high. I strongly agree to HODL and enjoy the rewards soon.

PS: just be careful against the dragonslayer
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:24:58 AM

Holding bitcoin for long term is one of the best option to gain profit if you cant actively or dont have time to focus in your investment and check the prices.

The growth of btc for the past years tells how well the bitcoin has progressed in the market and it can also happen in the future thus this is an indication that hodling is really worth it and profitable.

Dont mind the price you see currently if its not what you expected it to be because the market is too volatile, if you want to earn good amount then be patient and be optimistic for the future value.

adytran

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:46:37 AM

I also believe in growth of crypto market in the future. So, i agree with you,  buy btc or altcoin with a 'good price',  and save them in my wallet,  like a "asurrance fund"
qwirtiii

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:53:34 AM

Long term investment is worth with bitcoins, I'll probably trust bitcoins in the future that I will benefits the profit of bitcoins. Buy low and sell high if you want to profit it, but I would suggest that buy and HODL bitcoins in near future it will be boom and gain a lot of it... it will be someday just be patient and take time to earn more bitcoins.
warning_btc

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:55:28 AM

HODLing btc give less profit than hodling alt's.
That etherium show better increase, need to HODL-multi

dear53

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:01:03 AM

Let me share you a story. This story is full of misery but every other story it has a happy ending. That was like more than year and a half ago. I was new in crypto world and i started to work on how to earn botcoin. Btc price was valued by 500 dollar and i had few mbtc got those from performing video campaign jobs crypto-games.net tutorial review video and rollin.io help me to gather some amount of btc.
Price was rising. And i was new i didnt had dollars or didnt had the courage to invest in fear of loosing money so i cashed it price gone up to 1000. And i had no dollars with me so i can make invest.
Later on i had earned btc by exchanging other cryptos to btc and sell it to 1000 dollar i was happy  that i made a right decision. Price gone up to 2000 dollars from 1500 and i felt like damn man!!! Then i decided i aint gonna sell btc at all.
I had like 250mbtc by then valued of 500 dollars. All was earned. I hold it tightly and long awaited decision was worthy of it. I had 2500 dollars left with me. I sold those coins by 10000 too much greed is a sinful thing.
So hold the Coins. This the best time to buy some btc. If you can then grab some. If you got some then hold it tightly. There is nothing which can stop bitcoin. Quoted by billgates.

Thanks for your story Smiley Smiley Smiley   I am a new investor in bitcoin so i really inspire from your story to hold bitcoin more and more.I always remember your story when i saw the bad time of bitcoin.This story inspire me to hold bitcoin more and more,Invest in bitcoin more and more,More valuable and trusted currency for me.When bitcoin price going to low i feel happy for that i get an opportunity to buy more bitcoin.I am always be with bitcoin... Smiley Smiley Smiley

Your ever Smiley
Marrionbitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:03:45 AM

In my opinion, just be patient and wait for the best time to sell. We all know that the price is still low for the past 4 months but there's nothing we can do but to just hold. That is only a paper loss not until you withdrew it. Don't be discourage about dips but instead, take that opportunity to invest additional Bitcoin and just hold. Like what is happening to me that, I just bought another coins and hold which is the basic strategy-- buy low. Happy holding!

Let me share you a story. This story is full of misery but every other story it has a happy ending. That was like more than year and a half ago. I was new in crypto world and i started to work on how to earn botcoin. Btc price was valued by 500 dollar and i had few mbtc got those from performing video campaign jobs crypto-games.net tutorial review video and rollin.io help me to gather some amount of btc.
Price was rising. And i was new i didnt had dollars or didnt had the courage to invest in fear of loosing money so i cashed it price gone up to 1000. And i had no dollars with me so i can make invest.
Later on i had earned btc by exchanging other cryptos to btc and sell it to 1000 dollar i was happy  that i made a right decision. Price gone up to 2000 dollars from 1500 and i felt like damn man!!! Then i decided i aint gonna sell btc at all.
I had like 250mbtc by then valued of 500 dollars. All was earned. I hold it tightly and long awaited decision was worthy of it. I had 2500 dollars left with me. I sold those coins by 10000 too much greed is a sinful thing.
So hold the Coins. This the best time to buy some btc. If you can then grab some. If you got some then hold it tightly. There is nothing which can stop bitcoin. Quoted by billgates.
Aliya Taj

Activity: 226

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:05:17 AM

For  Long term investor, holding BTC is the best decision you can ever make. the returns i will fetch you over a long period of time is probably better than what you would get through trading or another means.
Zahrowil Qolbi

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:14:28 AM

wow. this is a very good story. this story tells about what people will do in general about cryptocurrency. the most often is probably about the greed. well, we should not be too greedy, because there is still the next time we need to wait. nice story. must hold the bitcoin tightly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: