Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:29:16 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] DATAREUM !!! TAKE BACK OWNERSHIP OF YOUR DATA !!!  (Read 3781 times)
geronimo77

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:04:31 AM

Decentralised Data Marketplace Datareum project has listed on https://coinidol.com/datareum-announce-bounty-campaign/
Let check it and You can monitor the ICO sales of other projects on this website
Monetniy

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:48:07 PM

Hello! Datareum is the most excellent and quickly developing compaign. A lot of work is made in order that the project looked adequately and I drew attention to myself. I am very glad to the participation in the signature compaign, I am sure that I have made a right choice!

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
cryptoamumu

Activity: 140
Merit: 8

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:07:32 AM

Just read thru their last medium article on collecting and monetizing data with Datareum.

https://medium.com/datareum/collecting-and-monetizing-data-with-datareum-ab911dce56d7

Article with lots of great info.

DATAREUM.NET  |  A DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR DATA
━━━━━⚫     Pre-ICO starts at APR 28, 2018     ⚫━━━━━
baureksa

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:53:03 AM

i know that theres something big will happen and a huge success,datareum project is usefull for those data users,

Datareum has its own advantages so I'm sure will succeed, let's enliven Datareum to quickly grow rapidly  and able to suck a lot of investors.
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:57:25 AM

Just read thru their last medium article on collecting and monetizing data with Datareum.

https://medium.com/datareum/collecting-and-monetizing-data-with-datareum-ab911dce56d7

There are many similar projects launching in the blockchain but how far can we believe. Whether to invest in all these companies or not completely in a dilemma?
Novajoensda

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:54:37 AM

This is great project and I think Datareum will gives many benefits for crypto player on the future. By the way, what will team gonna do with the unsold tokens? (am sorry if I missed this info)
nhungtruong379

Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:46:30 AM

There are many similar projects launching in the blockchain but how far can we believe. Whether to invest in all these companies or not completely in a dilemma?
Datareum system is very easy. Data Providers continuously earn DTN as the data they have provided is resold. Data Requesters pay for customized data, which can be resold for profit.
CryptoStills

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

http://www.cryptostills.com

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:19:10 PM

Datareum is listed on CryptoStills

Coming in at a Bronze podium position

• Full project presentation
• Full media linking
• Continuous Twitter news updates
• Moderated discussions

CryptoStills (http://cryptostills.com/)
iconicavs

Activity: 182

Business Driven CryptoCurrency based on Assest

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:43:35 AM

This project is what we need the most! This is something that is life-related and actually useful. If you want a legit and original project then DATAREUM is what you need for i has original and efficient project and proposal!

barontamago

Activity: 143

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:57:16 PM

It is a great project and have a great development team and management team
Adamant06

Activity: 161
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:30:00 AM

What an interesting and a great project. Im glad to be part of it,well good luck to the whole team,admins and staffs. Great job keep it up 👍.
cryptoamumu

Activity: 140
Merit: 8

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:12:02 AM

Is anyone else excited for the presale on 04/28?

DATAREUM.NET  |  A DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR DATA
━━━━━⚫     Pre-ICO starts at APR 28, 2018     ⚫━━━━━
orphendwight

Activity: 73

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:00:31 AM

Hi guys, I know this is a good project so let us support this.
fanBit101

Activity: 228

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:06:28 PM

Data management and control will be easier than ever with the DATAREUM.net utility. The best and most effective campaign for the society. Right now, you are absolutely safe to publish your own copyright data. DATAREUM will be the most potent campaign for long-term success with clear roadmap and emphasis on long-term construction and development.
saharsh89

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:02:46 AM

With the help of Datareum platform - exchange of data will become far more improved.

When people will be get an opportunity to monetize their data, the accuracy of data will improve drastically. This will lead to requestors availing enhanced data quality thereby producing better results for their business.

In essence, this turns out to be a win-win situation for everyone.

saharsh89

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:06:32 AM

They have a nice sticker competition going on here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3255981

The telegram group has a lot of interesting stickers coming up every day !!
baureksa

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:22:50 AM

Will certainly be eager to success this Datareum, big projects and teams have great potential to make this Datareum increasingly in demand.
Aroma92

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:58:06 PM

I was very interested in the Datareum project.After studying the Whitepaper, I came to the conclusion that the platform is very promising. I recommend everyone to take a closer look at the platform.

imusify  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
DiscordProduct DemoO3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper  ❰  ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN  ❱  Explainer Video
artursimsonfrg

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:30:30 PM

Datareum’s platform provides a marketplace for high quality data. Data Providers continuously earn DTN as the data they have provided is resold.
Johnny Lgz

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:38:55 PM

i'm going to need an answer on my KWH bounty you managed

or i will "help" you promote all your projects

DO YOUR JOB SIR and stop scamming these people!!!

This project doesn't have any concern with KWH only the manager, but post in appropriate thread not here, or send pm for clarification, don't ruin the good mood here... And before you complain anything else read the campaign rules espicialy when it comes to token distribution, I think you just miss the date...
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: