Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:20:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If your coin increased 40% - 200% in value over night. What would you do?  (Read 36205 times)
Scor Pio

Activity: 393
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:28:23 AM

when my coin increase more than 100% in over night i will sell my coin
then buy more in lower price if i predict the price will jump again
Shova

Activity: 285
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:33:44 AM

Yes. It's wise to sell of your coins when they have a unnatural spike in price. For not to miss it, I put some of my coins in sell order at x5 and x10 of buying price. The sell happens when you are even sleeping.
DMiracle1

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:58:42 AM

Do you continue hodling or sell? A lot of people say to hold no matter what happens and I'm not advocating daytrading but I think in a situation like this, it'd be advantageous to sell.

Thoughts? What would you do?

That kind of circumstances only comes ones, it may never happen again, to which i will be very much willing and happy to accommodate. Sell. Sell. Sell. After that awesome moment, i'll await for the prices of the same tokens to go down and buy myself more tokens again. And wait.
hynext

Activity: 350
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:58:24 PM
Last edit: March 25, 2018, 03:04:42 PM by hynext

It's depend on your strategy and goal, but increased at 200% I will sell it my coins and buy another altcoin which cheaper with highly potential to give me more profit.
Dmitry_K

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 02:04:25 PM

No one knows what will happen to the coin tomorrow, so you can sell partially and get quick money, and you can not sell the other part, but leave it in your portfolio to be able to earn even more.
Raziel444

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 02:07:02 PM

I  will sell them all and buy  and invest with good alts which are low-priced.
minttop

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:09:40 PM

I'd buy more and hold till the price will go up
That's a logic of gamers
Now is a time when some rules have come into a cryptoworld to make some kind of stability
But it's really hard time - time of rules
However, when the rules will be adapted the price will go up again untill new rules will come into
OR! till the next hack-atack, wich can broke up the whole crypto-world
So, my answer is to HOLD

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
Analyst101

Activity: 182
Merit: 18

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:12:56 PM

As many have mentioned, the price of token doesn’t really mean much. Ripple is much cheaper than coins like Monero. However, the market cap is much bigger, which means the room to grow is also smaller. So if I see the price of cryptocurrencies I hold increase by let’s say 100%, 200%, I would see what’s the market cap. For example, it wouldn’t make sense if the token I hold is worth billions dollars’ worth market cap despite the fact that it doesn’t have any products or ideas. I would just sell mine in that case.
taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:14:33 PM

Do you continue hodling or sell? A lot of people say to hold no matter what happens and I'm not advocating daytrading but I think in a situation like this, it'd be advantageous to sell.

Wow 200% rise in price? And people are telling you not to sell then I am pretty sure that they are most dumpsters. Lolz. Come on dude no coin will stay at 200% hike for longer than few hours or days as there more sellers than the buyer and holder at this point. So its better to sell whatever you have got and this way you can earn lot of money for time being. What you can do with this money back ? You can just buy more and more coin if that drops in value for the next pump. This way you can do swing trades or smart trades whatever it is and make your way toward the success! Hottest one!
niteroy

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:16:27 PM

If such a great rise in price coins looks on the chart as "the launch of the rocket on the Moon", it is better to sell coins and wait, when the price will return back that always occurs after such strong climbs price. And buy at a lower price, but more coins than it was up to the sale.
meldrio1

Activity: 1358

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:18:52 PM

increased 200% of your profit? I'm not continue to hold, I will sell my all coins right away because in the next day it will dump for sure. It's enough for me to gain that big profit.

veejay2716

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:20:55 PM

If that happens then this is the right time for me to sell my coins and I have the opportunity to gain more profit.
AssemblY

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:34:11 PM

It depends on my personal goals and forecasts, as well as on the investment portfolio. And also each person will decide for himself.
carlbreezy

Activity: 106

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:22:27 PM

If it increased 200% then i will monitor it more closely, a drop of 10% will be my signal to sell half of it. If it drops for another 10% then will sell it completely. If not then hold.
OnnoTunes

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 07:25:17 PM

I would sell immediately because nothing can increase continuously, it will eventually decrease after a while.
ashley_49

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:20:28 PM

I would keep my patience, my Belief it will grow more, and I have enough knowledge to back up my belief.   Because the value will grow more and more. It’s just matter of time.
maereglapo

Activity: 181

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:34:31 PM

Surely if i got a fast 200% gain in a night,i would secure my initial investment so that i wont be risking any amount,the other half will be hold if the coin is really worthy to hold if not i am going to take all of my profits because if there is not existing good fundamentals it is morelikey going to be a PND coin which makes it risky if you hold it.
mariangpalad

Activity: 196

Protocol and Token to Reinvent Skill Validation

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:43:12 PM

Of course take profits,because if the coin doesnt have any good fundamentals it is just another pump and dump coin which makes it risky you could lose a good opportunity to get that 200% if you dont act fast all of a sudden it might be turned into 50% losses because if that is just a PND coin its just a matter of minutes before it dumps.

sorehammer

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:45:16 PM

This is a very huge profit certainly i would sell it and wait for time when the value would low buy again.A prudent investor wait anxiously for this moment and when this moment occur without any delay he should sell it because if this golden opportunity is missed then another opportunity may take time or it may increase to this level again,so when such situation occur its best to sell and wait for a time when its value is low and buy again.

PLAY
               ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄███████████    █████▄
      ▄▄███████    ████▄▄▄▄███████
  ▄▄███    ████▄▄▄▄███████████████▌
▄██████▄▄▄▄███████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████▀█  ███████████
 ▐█████████████████▄  ▀     ▀██████▌
  ████████████████▀    ▄▄▄   ███████
  ▐███████████████▄ ▄  ▐███   ▀██████▌
   ▐████████████████   ▀▀      ██████
    ███  ▀███████████▌   ▄▄██   ▐█████▌
    ▐██▄  ███████████   ▐███   ███████
     ████████████████▌   ▀   ▄███████
     ▐██████████████▀    ▄ ▀██████▀
      ▀███████████████  ▄ ▀█▄████▀
        ▀████████████████▄███▀▀
          ▀███████████████▀▀
            ▀██████████▀▀
              ▀████▀▀
ITCOIN
G   A   M   E   S
       ▄██▄
      ▐████▄▄▄██
  ▄   █████████▀
   ▀▄ ▀█████▀▀
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
 ▀ ▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄███▄
 ▄███████  ██████▄
▄█████▀      ▀█████
██████  ▀  █▄▄██████
███████▄▄    ▀██████
 █████  ▀  ▀  █████▀
  ▀████▄▄  ▄▄█████▀
    ▀▀███▄▄█████▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▄█ ▄▀▄           █
▄▄▄▀▀▀  █ █▀█           █
█  ▄▄    █      ▄█▄      █
▀▄ █▄▀▄  █    ▄█████▄    █
█ ▀     █  ▄█████████▄  █
█      █  ███████████  █
▀▄     █   ▀▀▀ █ ▀▀▀   █
█     █      ▀▀▀      █
█    █               █
▀▄   ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
█       ▄▄▄▀▀       
▀▄▄▄▀▀▀             
           ▄▄▄   
          █   ▀▀▀▄▄▄
         █  ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀▄▄▄
        █   ███    ▄▄▄   ▐▌
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███   █
█               █       █
█          ███  █ ▄    █
█          ▀▀▀  █ ██  █
█      ███      █ ▀  █
█      ▀▀▀      █   █
█  ███          █ ▀▀
█  ▀▀▀          █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
cryptoheroin

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:47:05 PM

That is a huge gain if we are talking about day trading,you should be checking the fundamentals or news because that might be the reason why it is pumping hard,if theres no news ? it means someone is playing it or a group of people are doing PND,so you need to get out fast take your profits and forget about it because your potenial gains might turned into stone if you dont act fast.

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((     BIDIUM     )))           Pre-ICO Active | Join NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |       TWITTER       |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: