Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:03:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: hold or sell? help me  (Read 57236 times)
anhchangdeptrai13 (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:33:05 AM

Currently I own a lot of altcoin, I bought them at ico. My account is being downgraded several times. There are many people who say bitcoin will continue to decrease, so altcoin prices also decreased compared to USDT. So now, should I sell them and wait for the price to buy back? Give me advice  Sad Sad

ELONCITY    ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱    Power The world for FREE!
Public Sale Coming Soon  │  https://eloncity.io/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
derdgzmn30

Activity: 93
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:37:27 AM

Better to hold that coin if the value is very low. It's value takes time to increase and that is the time to sell it. But if your coin has high value now. Better to sell it than losing profit.

KRIPTON ● THE BITCOIN OF AFRICA (https://kriptonofafrica.com/)
kevoh

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:01:29 AM

Sell of the altcoins that you think are shitcoins and hodl the once that have increased in bitcoin value.

The market is pretty bearish now and since Bitcoin is mostly traded against many altcoins, a look at the USD price of your portfolio will seem as if it is losing value. What you should look out for are the alts that have increased in btc value from the time you bought at ICO.
cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:14:56 AM

if the altcoin you are holding now has gone up from your initial purchase price, but if you believe in altcoin you can hold it while
regexlove

Activity: 608
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:57:58 AM

I think it's not worth selling, because the current behavior of the market is manipulation and sharks want to purchase before the big start of growth Grin
anhchangdeptrai13 (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:22:38 AM

I think it's not worth selling, because the current behavior of the market is manipulation and sharks want to purchase before the big start of growth Grin
I can predict the price of bitcoin down. I know I can sell my altcoin and increase the amount. But I find it really not worth selling. I finally decided to hold  Grin Grin

voom360

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:26:39 AM

In present situation during price fall so many altr coin price drop so that every altr coin investor have an loss. to stop and avoid loss i think we all need to hold our coin and waiting for the good market when price up then try to recover it.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:33:01 AM

Currently I own a lot of altcoin, I bought them at ico. My account is being downgraded several times. There are many people who say bitcoin will continue to decrease, so altcoin prices also decreased compared to USDT. So now, should I sell them and wait for the price to buy back? Give me advice  Sad Sad
holding is the best choice when our money is decreasing 'cause the market is very volatile which is if the price goes down it doesn't mean it wil continue to decrease indeed it will rise again but it takes time so we should wait for it  .for the sake of our money and also to regain our loses on it.  Dont sell at lose keep holding 'cause you will regrets if you sell now then after day's or weeks the price rise and jump to ath value.  
kikoy999

Activity: 429
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:33:09 AM

if I ask you to handle your altcoin first because if you sell your altcoin now you have just a little bit of money earning it so it's better to hold it first.

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:38:17 AM

Depending on the coin you have, because not all altcoin prices are influenced by bitcoin prices. Can you tell me, where do you know the bitcoin price will decrease? It would be better for you if you know the cause. Sell or hodl is your choice, I will not suggest to sell and hodl because I don't know altcoin that you have. So, you will be better keep updated the latest information about the coin you have, and use your strategy to choose hodl or sell.
cryptojohn9

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:40:45 AM

I dont know when you buy your all coin if you buy in your all altr coin in a high market you should try to hodl it because its only way to survive. market now riseing so its take a time to price up . all the altr price down so better hodl it dont be panic dont sale in a low price.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:41:01 AM

Currently I own a lot of altcoin, I bought them at ico.

you already have 2 good reasons for selling your coins.
1. you should be holding "a lot". try to keep the number to a minimum
2. when you buy in ICO you should sell as fast as possible before the others dump their tokens.

There are many people who say bitcoin will continue to decrease, so altcoin prices also decreased compared to USDT.

nobody knows what bitcoin is going to do in short term so if anybody is telling you anything he is full of shit.
and if you check the altcoin prices in both BTC and USD you can see that they are getting dumped against both of them not just compare to USD or USDT!

So now, should I sell them and wait for the price to buy back? Give me advice  Sad Sad
you should NEVER EVER in a million years hold an altcoin that is dropping and hope it goes back. if you see a dump then sell as fast as possible before it is too late and then if you really think there is a possible chance for that altcoin to go back up (which there isn't for most of them) then buy back at the bottom. but never hold an altcoin...

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Shirin16

Activity: 254

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:50:24 AM

do not panic sell !!! it will only make you stuck in a loss.
the price of bitcoin or altcoin is currently experiencing dips. I think that's a natural thing. because seeing the year before the beginning of the year is indeed a dips season for cryptocurency.
better hold when dips.

Ariem

Activity: 518
Merit: 242

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:50:40 AM

Prices are falling for more than two months now, I think it is long period of “stability” for crypto, and situation has to change, personally I going to hold my tokens and I hope that it is a good decision Smiley
anhchangdeptrai13 (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:58:22 AM

Currently I own a lot of altcoin, I bought them at ico.

you already have 2 good reasons for selling your coins.
1. you should be holding "a lot". try to keep the number to a minimum
2. when you buy in ICO you should sell as fast as possible before the others dump their tokens.

There are many people who say bitcoin will continue to decrease, so altcoin prices also decreased compared to USDT.

nobody knows what bitcoin is going to do in short term so if anybody is telling you anything he is full of shit.
and if you check the altcoin prices in both BTC and USD you can see that they are getting dumped against both of them not just compare to USD or USDT!

So now, should I sell them and wait for the price to buy back? Give me advice  Sad Sad
you should NEVER EVER in a million years hold an altcoin that is dropping and hope it goes back. if you see a dump then sell as fast as possible before it is too late and then if you really think there is a possible chance for that altcoin to go back up (which there isn't for most of them) then buy back at the bottom. but never hold an altcoin...
Thank a lot. Your writing brings me many lessons. Your advice has shown me how the way my invest is going wrong even though I have realized it long ago. I'm thinking too slowly against a fast-moving market. Maybe I need to learn more from people like you and change the way you invest

AzamNurWahid

Activity: 658
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:59:43 AM

at the time of falling bitcoin prices greatly affect the price of altcoin but not forever bitcoin will continue to fall, if you believe the altcoin you hold will go up after bitcoin back I suggest you keep holding but if you do not trust altcoin that you hold then the decision is in your hands

supremo1988

Activity: 16

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:01:52 AM

you can hold it for a while and monitor if you think you will lose sell it
wahyu wida

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:02:03 AM

i think you can still holding. all of coin and altcoin is decreasing. so if you patient to hold until middle this year, i feel you can already enjoy your profit.
moreover if you hold until end of year, i think you can earning more profit
myworkstrade

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:02:33 AM

What ico coin you bought? Do you think the product they offer to the community will last?. For me, if you have super low value coin that you bought from ico, no other option is but to hold it and wait for the time that recover from the loss. If you have some good profit maybe take out and keep your funds safe. Do research and don't always check your coins hehe, take a vacation but if you have lots or altcoins then sell the shitty coins and keep the good or blue chip altcoins the one who has good ratings  before and after the ico period. I tell you something, my friend was holding a coin for 3yrs he did not cut his coins, then when bullish he sold it in thousands percentage of profits. Patience is virtue. Good luck!

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]    [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]    [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER             TWITTER             TELEGRAM             ANN THREAD

kingkats0803

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:07:02 AM

You should hold your coins, as there is no way of gaining it back after you've lost it. Prices at present are very low and t is not advisable to sell coins now, but it is advisable to buy coins. Just be wise in selecting which to buy.
Prices will bounce back and recover and may even be more. So hold your assets.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: