Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:31:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Coinbase list Tron TRX ?  (Read 139 times)
Kurva (OP)

Activity: 319
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:43:50 AM

I see this everywhere now that someone think Coinbase will list TRX. Any thoughts around the topic ?

KryptoKai

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:52:34 AM

They will not list trx because it is a new currency that is not stable yet. If they are going to list something it will be a more well established coin such as LISK or NEO. They have repeatedly said they have no plans to list new coins anyway so rumours are simply rumours and nothing more.

Kurva (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:23:17 AM

They will not list trx because it is a new currency that is not stable yet. If they are going to list something it will be a more well established coin such as LISK or NEO. They have repeatedly said they have no plans to list new coins anyway so rumours are simply rumours and nothing more.

What you say is probably right. But see many talk about it now days. Hope it will be possibly to buy crypto at Binance with fiat soon. Than Coinbase will be history. The fees at Coinbase are crazy
chesatochi

Activity: 812
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 10:27:57 AM

I see this everywhere now that someone think Coinbase will list TRX. Any thoughts around the topic ?

Coinbase will only list the most stable and popular coins on the market. You can simply buy it to any exchange that supports this one, instead of waiting for Coinbase.

hase0278

Activity: 882
Merit: 544

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:29:29 AM

What you say is probably right. But see many talk about it now days. Hope it will be possibly to buy crypto at Binance with fiat soon. Than Coinbase will be history. The fees at Coinbase are crazy
Those people who are saying that coinbase will list TRX are just probably trying to spread FOMO in order to boost it's price. I also hope that another good exchange will help us buy crypto with fiat soon, I am starting to get tired with coinbase's shits when buying crypto with fiat. For now, just try to ignore those who spread the FOMO for TRX. Let them do as they please and don't believe them.
CryptoAllDay

Activity: 578
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:30:52 AM

I don't think so, Coinbase doesn't just list any project on their site.  It has to be proven and have a good team or heavy adoption already behind it.  TRX hasn't really delivered on anything yet, just an idea at this point. 
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:43:12 AM

of course not - don't keep asking dumb shit every 5 mins .... these kind of imbeciles should be banned for wasting board resources. Why did noob jail not make a come back lately?

udayantha11

Activity: 770
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 10:45:34 AM

No , how its possible, even XRP not listed on coinbase , coinbase special case , it only listed most trusted ones only. still ETH,BTC,BCH only listed.

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
Kurva (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:03:26 AM

You're absolutely right, and the OP seems to be just trying to farm activity

Yes  Grin  not to much hype around TRX here.
Jeff333

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:00:05 AM

I think that this will happen in the coming years.
TRX is not their format.
Savantor

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:20:09 AM

Rumour has it its down to either Tron or UCASH.  Smart money is on TRX.
Kurva (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:38:29 PM

Rumour has it its down to either Tron or UCASH.  Smart money is on TRX.

I have big expectations for TRX and cant wait for it to BOOM !!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: