Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 06:12:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: is this right time to invest in BITCOIN..?  (Read 1374 times)
kyle999

Activity: 475
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:24:45 AM

yes now that's the right time to buy bitcoin because bitcoin price is very low and when the bitcoin price has risen you are certain that you have a lot of money here too.
juragane

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:28:47 AM

The price of Bitcoin growing consistently from 2009 sum of people are very confuse to see the price of BTC that what is the right time to invest.
According to my opinion at this time price of Bitcoin in low position so you can invest.
What you think.

I personally think this is the right time to buy as much bitcoin as you can because bitcoin prices are currently down and so cheap so do not miss this opportunity. to be honest at this moment the moment to get a very cheap bitcoin price is very difficult.

milada

Activity: 86

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:57:26 AM

If you have the patience to wait for few months, it is always the right time . For short term, go with alt coins.
Danlopz

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:40:30 PM

If you understand what this technology is, and you see the future behind this coin, then yes. But we must remember that the high-risk investment.

For market observers should invest in bitcoin now, as prices are falling. Bitcoin prices remained stagnant between $ 10,000 and $ 11,000 for the last week, not recovering from a high of $ 19,500 in mid-December last year (2017). A 45 percent drop in value has some market experts worried that bitcoin bubbles might explode for good. But Kelly says prices are falling "very healthy for the ecosystem.You let go of a weak hand.You get a strong hand there."
Jaemouns

Activity: 274

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:46:37 PM

There is no actual or specific time that is really set for bitcoin investments. Anytime is the right time for as long as you could hold your coins long enough with goals already planned. The problem with this idea is that it surely will take sometime from now. If you want fast investments I think you really need to work on a plan for a real business and not just on bitcoins.

Indeed,  as we all know btc will never be stable. Btc is a unique coin. Yet now btc is still at the low price it will probably the right time to invest some of those or more of btc
vladimirjune

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 01:02:28 PM

Every year bitcoin is always on all time high, you are missing the chance if you let another year pass. Just make any research and buy the dip that you think you are comfortable and hold long term.
tikaka

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:05:25 PM

For me, I think this is the best time to buy. Its current price has risen to $ 9,000. Bitcoin is entering the boom phase. I guess the bitcoin price will surpass the 2017 peak price of $ 20,000. You should not wait. Take this opportunity because the price is still low.

mithun303

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:07:08 PM

It is revolutionary time to invest in bitcoin currency.  Because, few months ago bitcoin price was poor but now a days bitcoin price is satisfactory and after latter time i think bitcoin will be on way road of currency.

███ p2pcash.net ▬   ███ SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM
magmar

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:07:35 PM

The price of Bitcoin growing consistently from 2009 sum of people are very confuse to see the price of BTC that what is the right time to invest.
According to my opinion at this time price of Bitcoin in low position so you can invest.
What you think.

It is really the right time for the bitcoins to be bought buy us because that is am opportunity for us to have an easy money and do not ever be afraid about the risk because as long as there us people who loves bitcoins they will not go down that much they will just have a fall that serves as an opening and a rising that serves as a selling to for us to get out. You are just gonna buy bitcoins today and wait for a couple of months amd when it rises in the market them sell it them earn a passive money doing nothing.
jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:10:23 PM

if you want to invest in bitcoin, and now the price is down this is the right time to invest, because you will get a high profit when the price reaches 15k, you do not hesitate, in investing can do it anytime. this depends on your courage.
This time is a right time to invest in bitcoin cause the value now is decreasing, buy now then invest and you get high income in the future it reach up to 15k. Investing in bitcoin is a good choice cause you earn more profit.

Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:26:42 PM

Right now btc's price is low and bearish. For me , now is the time to invest.
This is the right time to buy bitcoin cause the price is lower. For this reason, you will earn more income after this investment is finished. Bitcoin is fluctuating which is really good because it produces more jobs and opens news opportunities to many people. Right now, bitcoin has helped many people to achieve their dreams.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
MCM10

Activity: 128

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:34:56 PM

Every time is the time for us to invest from this Bitcoin, where as a way we seek profit for our individual economic needs.
This Bitcoin investment is a means of saving and also the capital for our future is getting better, so do not waste your time to think too long about this Bitcoin investment, just make an investment with this Bitcin, to get happiness in your life and also become more beautiful with this Bitcoin.
bellakrstna

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:04:34 PM

What you think.
The bitcoin price is slowly going up. I think it is a little bit late for you to invest. But it's okay.
Coinnosaurus

Activity: 643
Merit: 264

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:18:27 PM

It is difficult to predict. I can just recommend you -  if you want to invest, invest the money that you can lose.
rye18

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:21:34 PM

What you think.

Yes and I did the right thing when I invested bitcoin last month and now i earned more than 10% of my investment.
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2100
Merit: 100

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:24:02 PM

I see the price of bitcoin rising since past two-three weeks. Overall its a good run by btc after december. Now market seems quite positive as compare to last three months. Slowly slowly buyers of bitcoin is increasing. My opinion is also same if you are looking to invest in bitcoin you can consider to invest as market is moving upside gradually.

lamcouz

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:26:40 PM

Before 2017 the pump that occurred by huge investors did a great lose to bitcoin holders especially those who were naive to know that wasn't the real price of bitcoins. Now is the real price of bitcoins , it should be increasing at a slower rate based on mining difficulties and other factors but not the way it did last year.
RAinery

Activity: 103

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:35:08 PM

a very good time to invest bitcoin is when the bitcoin price is below $ 10000, because by buying bitcoin below that price, I am sure we will benefit from bitcoin investment. for that when the bitcoin price is below $ 10000, then I suggest to buy as much bitcoin as possible and then be patient waiting for the bitcoin price increase and determine how much we will benefit from the investment and make sure at what price we will sell bitcoin because I am sure some future bitcoin will surely be above $ 10000 can even reach the price of $ 30000.
vendy86

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 03:36:04 PM

There is no right time for investment.if you wanna invest just do it,no need to wait.but if you ask is this right time for buy bitcoin,I can say you are little bit late.you should buy it when bitcoin still around 7 - 8k.but for long term,you still can follow the train right now.

Denifriska

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:45:38 PM

Any time is the right time to invest I think. Because investing now or tomorrow, it all depends on courage and confidence there. Then prepare enough capital and mental if you experience a failure in investing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: