Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:49:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: is this right time to invest in BITCOIN..?  (Read 1374 times)
mick42

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:56:18 PM

Everyone thinks bitcoin will rise again but this rise will take some time. We may need to wait until this time because otherwise we will hurt to market
EARL MATEUS

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:48:46 PM

Yes, of course, it is the right time of making a big investment in bitcoin because the prices of bitcoin are skyrocketed nowadays.Now investing in this time we invest a small amount and in near future it will return more than the investment(or it give us a big return investing nowadays)so we should invest. Before investment, we should check out the bitcoin price graph so we could make an investment on right time.
kdrama

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:41:02 PM

The price of Bitcoin growing consistently from 2009 sum of people are very confuse to see the price of BTC that what is the right time to invest.
According to my opinion at this time price of Bitcoin in low position so you can invest.
What you think.
It is still the right time to buy bitcoin because of the price or the value comes in low and today it is increasing you should buy now because there are chances that today is the day that bitcoin will increase again into 20,000$ and that will great.  It is 9,000$ now so buy it is still early.

Capt00

Activity: 938
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:02:35 PM

If you have invested it earlier when prices are at least $7k, it's a bug earning for you today.  Bitcoin price is on the move heading into $10k and if you are try a risk takers you can actually make some investment on it. But I suggest not to hold it for long, instead you have to make play on it daily just like buy and sell strategy to make gains.
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 11:17:22 PM

From all indications bitcoin has not yet reach its real value which meant it is the right to for one to invest in bitcoin as there is a general believe that bitcoin value will continue to increase the way it is currently going. And to avoid had I know in future, I will encourage you to invest your money in bitcoin now.
Altas

Activity: 366
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:42:55 PM

From all indications bitcoin has not yet reach its real value which meant it is the right to for one to invest in bitcoin as there is a general believe that bitcoin value will continue to increase the way it is currently going. And to avoid had I know in future, I will encourage you to invest your money in bitcoin now.
That's true and unlike the market it is good to make investment into bitcoin. This is a promised profiting investment, but has risks associated with it which is avoidable based upon the interest we show upon the market analysis. Future is completely dependent on technology and by that time digital assets will pump much higher in value.
kenziefried

Activity: 141

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:29:08 AM

Everyone thinks bitcoin will rise again but this rise will take some time. We may need to wait until this time because otherwise we will hurt to market
It is the right time to invest in a market like this as the present time is still stable at around 8.9 thousand dollars and that is still a good price to achieve at because we can not achieve it a the higher price above from 15 thousand dollars because we are new here are not benefited well so we have to invest more if we have savings for it. Rather looking for buying after some time may the price has gone up in the air that time.
Time last month was very favorable and better for investment but since the negativity that time was high and people failed to achieve the coins but as we look at the rise happened from last month reflects that demand is increasing and thus the value came at the current price which is 9 k dollar. So if we look at the current price it is still low as compared to its own height of price so you can buy now.
Kambal2000

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:03:55 PM

It is the right time to invest in a market like this as the present time is still stable at around 8.9 thousand dollars and that is still a good price to achieve at because we can not achieve it a the higher price above from 15 thousand dollars because we are new here are not benefited well so we have to invest more if we have savings for it. Rather looking for buying after some time may the price has gone up in the air that time.
Time last month was very favorable and better for investment but since the negativity that time was high and people failed to achieve the coins but as we look at the rise happened from last month reflects that demand is increasing and thus the value came at the current price which is 9 k dollar. So if we look at the current price it is still low as compared to its own height of price so you can buy now.
We have every minute right now to change our world and our future and that is in our hands by simply investing in bitcoin, don't worry about it don't over think, for nine years it proven enough and there is no reason for us to ignore this one time opportunity and gift in our life.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:44:48 AM

The price of Bitcoin growing consistently from 2009 sum of people are very confuse to see the price of BTC that what is the right time to invest.
According to my opinion at this time price of Bitcoin in low position so you can invest.
What you think.
It could be argued that it is always the right time to buy bitcoin, because even those that bought close to the all time high are still going to get profits if they hold their coins, but if they do not have faith in bitcoin and then they sell their coins then they are going to get losses, so before buying bitcoin ask yourself if you're willing to hold no matter what.
Sparkl

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:52:31 PM

What you think.
The bitcoin price is slowly going up. I think it is a little bit late for you to invest. But it's okay.
Not so much I guess! Price is gradually but steadily increasing, bitcoin price has started to increase and it will increase till the end of this year, even now there are a lot of investors try to perchance bitcoin at affording price and after few months it will be very high so better buy now and hold for long time you are not late to join the party of future millionaires of bitcoin holders.
Bitcoin2009

Activity: 1050

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:36:52 PM

If you go online and keep up with bitcoin prices then you can buy bitcoin at $ 6100 that happened a month ago, but now the price has reached $ 9800 and it seems to be going up so we have to wait to get a cheap price.
XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:11:17 PM

Well it is better to be late than not been present at all. Although i must say that you have missed out a great opportunity that would have yield you good return on your investment in Bitcoin if have be among those that invested when Bitcoin value was below  $7,000 in the past month.

Uno17

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:04:15 AM

The will and determination to invest doesn’t require perfect time, that’s my opinion only, but of course others have different ways too,because others are very particular on good timing too which is effective also, but for me if i am determined of doing such thing, i would like to execute right away because i believe that as time goes on, every little investment that you started will eventually grow and mature so for me everytime is a perfect time as long as you act fast. Like for me, i started to acquire my first investment in bitcoin at the price of around $8k, eventually it grows faster but then 1st quarter of the year drastic drop strikes in the money market but today it is eventually recovering also, so i trust that as the time goes by, you will see profit no matter if in the middle there is an experience of storm fluctuation, you still won’t end up losing😊
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:47:02 PM

If you have invested it earlier when prices are at least $7k, it's a bug earning for you today.  Bitcoin price is on the move heading into $10k and if you are try a risk takers you can actually make some investment on it. But I suggest not to hold it for long, instead you have to make play on it daily just like buy and sell strategy to make gains.
I think people even sill holding their bitcoin from the time when its price was trading below 3000$ i think that still they are too much confident about bitcoin price that it will increase too much, i think that even some investors are confident about the bitcoin price that it will reach to 50000$ in next few months therefore they are still holding their bitcoin and not going to sell it.
lifengpu

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:24:59 PM

now is a good time for investment prices are not so high that makes this investment profitable for future profits
BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:40:38 PM

It is always the right time to invest in Bitcoin as its kept on increasing on a daily basis despite the fact that at times there is a decline in the market value of Bitcoin due to technical or fundamental issues affecting Bitcoin and crypto currency at large.
Trivelius

Activity: 344
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:27:30 PM

It is always the right time to invest in Bitcoin as its kept on increasing on a daily basis despite the fact that at times there is a decline in the market value of Bitcoin due to technical or fundamental issues affecting Bitcoin and crypto currency at large.
Yes that is right to say that it is always a right time to invest your money in bitcoin, i think that those people who have invested their money in bitcoin some time before now they are too much confident because they have secure their position, i think that we should try to invest our money in bitcoin right now and should not waste the time any more and should get some profit from it.

ARBITAO████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
ARBITAO - DECENTRALIZING ARBITRAGE               
T H E   N E W   W A Y   O F
A R B I T R A G E   T R A D I N G
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
         ▄
        ▄██▄
       ▄█████▄
      ▄███████▄
     ▄█████████▄
    █
███████████
  ▄███
███████████▄
 ▄████
████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀██████████████████▀
 ▀███████
██████████▀
  ▀████
███████████
   ▀█
████████████▀
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
█████████████  ██▄
██             ████▄
██             ██ ▀██▄
██        ▄█▄  ████████
██       ▄███▄       
██      ▄█▀ ▀█▄      ██
██     ▄█▀▄██▀█▄     ██
██    ▄████▀  ▀█▄    ██
██   █████████████   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██                   ██
███████████████████████
❱❱❱ Download WHITEPAPER
FACEBOOK       TELEGRAM
────      TWITTER      ────
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:53:27 AM

this is the good time to buy bitcoin, the price is under $10000 is all time profitable than I thought.if you agree to invest in bitcoin than don't make late.
While we can see bitcoin isn't stable at $10,000 take time to advance and keep on buying it while you can. I bought already during the dips at the different buy levels.
~$6,000
~$7,500
~$8,000
~$9,300
I bought at different levels because that's the best time that I got extra cash.  Grin

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
ValerieBTC

Activity: 153
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:28:57 AM

Currently, not even 10% of the world's population is using Bitcoin so there is a huge scope for the growth in the coming decade so I am optimistic about Bitcoin and crypto industry for the coming years. As far as price is concerned, I believe that Bitcoin is undervalued now and buying anywhere below $10K is a good decision for short as well as super long term. However, I would strongly recommend anyone to do his own research before taking any investment decision.
It is a very good time and favorable situations to invest because the market is stable and we have time to think for investment in Bitcoin. It would be very benefited if we would invest in a low market and get profit in a market of high value Bitcoin. The price is 9.4 thousand dollar these days and is still good for investment because we are investing for profit and we can get that in the upcoming days.
Of course it is the right time for investment in bitcoin because the price is on the way up and those who buy bitcoin today will earn handsome money against their investment. One should not have a better chance than that of today to buy some bitcoin. In the future the price may cross $15k or $20k then it will be very difficult to buy some bitcoin for such a high price.
Blueblade

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:45:44 AM

Yes,is the right time to invest in Bitcoin.Bitcoin predictions 2018. With the Bitcoin rising above $ 10,000, most of the analysts are pretty bullish on the cryptocurrency. Also, many analysts are predicting much higher prices for Bitcoin by the end of 2018.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: