Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:24:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 457 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC🏎Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest  (Read 400862 times)
Robin

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2013, 12:23:38 PM

Hello  Grin
I would like to activate my bonus please...
I played at least 10 times using : 15Grg9dQcSN9wibaeRRcggDTWBSUBfjCiW

Am I the only one for whom the top banner ad does not show completely? I only see the lower part of it, the top part being covered by the horizontal black menu...
If I am the only one, fine. If not, this could be dangerous (against Adsense TOS).

Thanks for your faucet! My favorite one Smiley
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2013, 12:31:39 PM

I'm doing ok. Tongue

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
wetsuit (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 981
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2013, 12:36:28 PM

Hello  Grin
I would like to activate my bonus please...
I played at least 10 times using : 15Grg9dQcSN9wibaeRRcggDTWBSUBfjCiW

Am I the only one for whom the top banner ad does not show completely? I only see the lower part of it, the top part being covered by the horizontal black menu...
If I am the only one, fine. If not, this could be dangerous (against Adsense TOS).

Thanks for your faucet! My favorite one Smiley

Thats strange, it seems ok from here. Anybody else getting the top ad blocked by the bar ? Can you pm me a screenshot of the issue if it isn't too much trouble.

Activated your bonus.

For some reason I get a message saying that my browser is blocking the ads. But the weird thing is that I can see all the ads, and I didn't change anything about my browser settings. Now I can't play the free roll anymore :S

Sorry about that, it sometimes gives a false positive. Just refreshing the page will fix it. Im working on a solution for it..

I'm doing ok. Tongue

Well done!

fildza

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Ask me anything if you have any problem

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2013, 12:45:11 PM

Peculiar how you can get so many referrals...

That question have i too  Smiley
I just spread the words about it in many ways include bitvisitor  Cheesy

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
fildza

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2013, 12:46:43 PM

wetsuit, can you add in a way to delay payments until we want to send them? I don't want to gather dust due to referrals every week. >_<
What you mean by dust ? Can explain to me ? I don't understand. This site not have withdraw fee right ?

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
TheQuin

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882

Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2013, 02:38:18 PM

wetsuit, can you add in a way to delay payments until we want to send them? I don't want to gather dust due to referrals every week. >_<
What you mean by dust ? Can explain to me ? I don't understand. This site not have withdraw fee right ?

Having lots of small amounts in your wallet can mean you pay more transaction fees in the future as transaction size in bytes will be larger when sending payments. I use https://inputs.io/wallet to collect the dust and then send to my bitcoin-qt wallet when it's accumulated to a sensible amount.

Another reason to want to disable manual payout would be to have more to gamble with  Wink

freebitcoin.TO WIN A  LAMBORGHINI!..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
                    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
                    ▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
                    ▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
                      ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
                           ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
fildza

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2013, 03:07:46 PM

Having lots of small amounts in your wallet can mean you pay more transaction fees in the future as transaction size in bytes will be larger when sending payments. I use https://inputs.io/wallet to collect the dust and then send to my bitcoin-qt wallet when it's accumulated to a sensible amount.

Another reason to want to disable manual payout would be to have more to gamble with  Wink

Really we pay more fee in the future as transaction size in bytes will be larger when sending payments ? I never know about that. Thanks for explain

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
DiamondCardz
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2013, 03:33:39 PM

Really we pay more fee in the future as transaction size in bytes will be larger when sending payments ? I never know about that. Thanks for explain

Yep, for instance a 10 or 11 input transaction can have triple the transaction fee size.

affan

Activity: 308

Create smart contracts without coding skills!

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2013, 03:58:43 PM

17JEDxT4gPdAiWFsHTgwgFRgWToUqwuKor

my bonus , please  Smiley

ALFATOKEN   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★   Sept, 29 - Oct, 29
Branzig

Activity: 316

@WizardOfOre

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2013, 04:39:18 PM

Very Nice Faucet... Thank you very much, keep up the great work. I am in!

12SNX4Psg8Gtvr1RwuxB7gpMTTjGkRUgVU

-Branzig

wetsuit (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2013, 07:18:19 PM

Bonus activated for those who posted.

Now you also have the option to disable auto-payouts and re-enable them when you wish to get paid.

I'll also add inputs.io integration in my to-do list.

TheQuin

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2013, 07:46:13 PM

Nice work wetsuit.

How is the ad revenue doing? I would  hate such a good fun tap to run dry. Wink

wetsuit (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2013, 07:51:49 PM

Nice work wetsuit.

Better than I had hoped. It is more than covering payouts for now but the biggest risk I see in the future is the rising value of Bitcoin which will make things difficult and I might have to reduce the amounts people can win then.

TheQuin

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2013, 08:45:26 PM

Nice work wetsuit.

Better than I had hoped. It is more than covering payouts for now but the biggest risk I see in the future is the rising value of Bitcoin which will make things difficult and I might have to reduce the amounts people can win then.

That's really cool. Too many faucets run dry. Don't worry about the rising of Bitcoin. If the payouts remain similar in fiat it has the same attraction. So at the moment you offer the chance to win 1 BTC which is now $215, if BTC doubles and you only offer a max prize of 0.5.... but BTC is $430.... you get the picture.

The only thing that really matters is that revenue > outgoing.

DiamondCardz
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2013, 09:02:55 PM

Nice work wetsuit.

That's really cool. Too many faucets run dry. Don't worry about the rising of Bitcoin. If the payouts remain similar in fiat it has the same attraction. So at the moment you offer the chance to win 1 BTC which is now $215, if BTC doubles and you only offer a max prize of 0.5.... but BTC is $430.... you get the picture.

The only thing that really matters is that revenue > outgoing.

I still think 1 BTC is as attractive as 1 BTC is, even when BTC is worth $100 instead of $200. Undecided

TheQuin

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2013, 09:15:12 PM

I still think 1 BTC is as attractive as 1 BTC is, even when BTC is worth $100 instead of $200. Undecided

I see your point that there is a psychological effect of 1 BTC. But if BTC = $1,000,000 that ain't possible on advertising income.

forzendiablo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

the grandpa of cryptos

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 02:27:27 AM

anybody made a BTC yet?
i was 0,00X if irecall but lost it ^^

yolo
fildza

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2013, 03:13:28 AM

Who the person got 346 referral ? Wow. I only manage to get 112 ref only

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
Rupture

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 05:26:51 AM

Cool faucet, however i keep gambling away the free coins trying to get 100x
Leehoya

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 06:15:49 AM

1C1nwj6HbebKKLs3FbNpvxzy2jxJbZ4dYK\
Thanks!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 457 »
  Print  

Jump to: