Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 02:01:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 457 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC🏎Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest  (Read 400974 times)
wetsuit (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 981
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2014, 05:56:29 AM

Now you can share some of your coins with your referrals using the "SHARE SOME COIN" section in the REFER page.

Please report any bugs/feedback/suggestions here.

Yes, I see this. Trying it now and will report if some bugs would arise... Could we set the amount paid back in relative terms (in percent) as well as in absolute?

If you check the box which says "Share amount based on referral activity", it pays users according to how much they have made you in commissions. To have a percent setting, I would need to record previous payments that you have made to referrers and then adjust new payments accordingly which would have a lot of overhead. Do you absolutely need this ? I have tried to keep it simple for now but if many people use this feature, I'll add to it.

A note to users using passwords like "123456" or "password" or "abcdef".

Quite a few users with such passwords got their accounts hacked and the bitcoin address and email in their account changed. Please use a strong password for your account because as bitcoins become more valuable such events will occur more frequently.

I have added a captcha to the login form so hackers will atleast not be able to trawl through accounts using a script but that is the most that I can do.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2014, 06:59:02 AM

Now you can share some of your coins with your referrals using the "SHARE SOME COIN" section in the REFER page.

Yes, I see this. Trying it now and will report if some bugs would arise... Could we set the amount paid back in relative terms (in percent) as well as in absolute?

If you check the box which says "Share amount based on referral activity", it pays users according to how much they have made you in commissions. To have a percent setting, I would need to record previous payments that you have made to referrers and then adjust new payments accordingly which would have a lot of overhead. Do you absolutely need this ? I have tried to keep it simple for now but if many people use this feature, I'll add to it.

At the absolute minimum you need to show how much the referrals brought us in commissions since the last payout. Now we can only see the total commissions which is not telling much. In fair terms, the current system is not very usable right now. Also, if I check the box which says "Share amount based on referral activity", what's the algorithm behind it? I have three referrals which made me nothing, I think it is fair they get nothing in return. There should as well be the system in place to inform what sum a referral got paid back with exactly...

wetsuit (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2014, 10:01:26 AM

At the absolute minimum you need to show how much the referrals brought us in commissions since the last payout. Now we can only see the total commissions which is not telling much. In fair terms, the current system is not very usable right now. Also, if I check the box which says "Share amount based on referral activity", what's the algorithm behind it? I have three referrals which made me nothing, I think it is fair they get nothing in return. There should as well be the system in place to inform what sum a referral got paid back with exactly...

The calculation for share based on activity is :

Amount Paid to Referral = Total Amount * (Total Commissions earned from that referral/Total Ref commissions earned by you)

If a referral made you nothing, they get nothing when you share based on activity. I can add a column showing how much a referral has been paid back. As for being able to see how much a referral made you since last payout, it will be complicated but I'll look into it.

deisik
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2014, 10:33:02 AM

The calculation for share based on activity is :

Amount Paid to Referral = Total Amount * (Total Commissions earned from that referral/Total Ref commissions earned by you)

Simple, but fair at the first sight. The only drawback as I see it now is that when you first start paying your referrals, long inactive ones also get their share too (maybe not absolutely fair)...

deisik
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2014, 10:36:53 AM
Last edit: January 06, 2014, 10:51:18 AM by deisik

If a referral made you nothing, they get nothing when you share based on activity. I can add a column showing how much a referral has been paid back. As for being able to see how much a referral made you since last payout, it will be complicated but I'll look into it.

Yes, I got it. This column is an absolute must-have. Also you could add checkboxes against each referral whether they get payment, since inactive in the last round may also get their share (which doesn't seem fair). Would they get premiums also when choosing "Share amount based on referral activity"? If you don't save their last round commissions, they would, right? Obviously we should exclude them from payment, therefore the last round commissions by these referrals (if they made something) are also needed...

wetsuit (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2014, 11:58:27 AM

Yes, I got it. This column is an absolute must-have. Also you could add checkboxes against each referral whether they get payment, since inactive in the last round may also get their share (which doesn't seem fair). Would they get premiums also when choosing "Share amount based on referral activity"? If you don't save their last round commissions, they would, right? Obviously we should exclude them from payment, therefore the last round commissions by these referrals (if they made something) are also needed...

I do not wish to allow sharing with specific referrals because it will open the system to abuse ie. people open multiple accounts, claim prizes from each and then accumulate it in 1 account for payment. Right now such abuse is time consuming and the abuser will receive a lot of dust payments so not worth it.

I have started recording referral commissions a referral makes since last payout and I shall add that column in a couple of days and also allow you to share based on that very soon.

deisik
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2014, 12:21:58 PM

I do not wish to allow sharing with specific referrals because it will open the system to abuse ie. people open multiple accounts, claim prizes from each and then accumulate it in 1 account for payment. Right now such abuse is time consuming and the abuser will receive a lot of dust payments so not worth it.

I have started recording referral commissions a referral makes since last payout and I shall add that column in a couple of days and also allow you to share based on that very soon.

Yes, without this the whole system wouldn't be usable. If I want to share some part of the commissions received, I should know the total of them I got since the last payout. Then I would be able to share, say, half of the sum to be distributed between referrals by your formula according to their participation. So, before all, I should be able to see the total commission made by all the referrals since the last payout as a starting point...

I also think that the option "Share amount equally among all referrals" doesn't make much sense and may only contribute to confusion

wetsuit (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2014, 12:49:07 PM

Now you can share some coins with your referrals based on their activity since the last payout. Also, this option will be selected by default (as I feel it is the fairest) for the share option. You can also see the commissions a referral made for you since the last payout in the table showing your referrals. This is all in the "REFER" page.

The formula used for this new sharing option is :

Amount Paid to Referral = Total Amount * (Commissions earned from that referral since last payout/Total commissions earned since last payout)

deisik
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2014, 01:04:07 PM

Now you can share some coins with your referrals based on their activity since the last payout. Also, this option will be selected by default (as I feel it is the fairest) for the share option. You can also see the commissions a referral made for you since the last payout in the table showing your referrals. This is all in the "REFER" page.

Amount Paid to Referral = Total Amount * (Commissions earned from that referral since last payout/Total commissions earned since last payout)

That Recent column seems to be what was most required and missed for whether commissions are to be shared or not. One item is apparently missing, i.e. total referral commissions since the last payout (so we won't need to calculate the total manually)...

wetsuit (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2014, 01:05:15 PM

That Recent column seems to be what was most required and missed for whether commissions are to be shared or not. One item is apparently missing, i.e. total referral commissions since the last payout (so we won't need to calculate it manually)...

Yeah, Im in the process of adding that. Refresh the page in 5 mins.

deisik
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2014, 04:10:05 AM

That Recent column seems to be what was most required and missed for whether commissions are to be shared or not. One item is apparently missing, i.e. total referral commissions since the last payout (so we won't need to calculate it manually)...

It seems that the RECENT COMMISSIONS column has been reset twice. Or was it just in test mode yesterday?

wetsuit (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2014, 06:40:16 AM

It seems that the RECENT COMMISSIONS column has been reset twice. Or was it just in test mode yesterday?

Yeah it has been reset twice due to an error in the time of running the script. Won't happen again, sorry.

questionableideas

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 01:06:57 AM

I can't seem to see the CAPTCHA for logins or rolling. Is anyone else having this problem? (I can't log in anymore.)
whtchocla7e

Activity: 392
Merit: 116

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 01:33:13 AM

website is broken

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬
wetsuit (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2014, 07:46:01 AM

There was an issue with recaptcha which resulted in the captcha now showing up. It is back up now.

saif92

Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 07:47:58 AM

There was an issue with recaptcha which resulted in the captcha now showing up. It is back up now.
site working very slow taking too much time on captcha appearing

wetsuit (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2014, 07:49:37 AM

is the whole website slow or just the captcha? anybody else experiencing this too ?

saif92

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 08:01:18 AM

is the whole website slow or just the captcha? anybody else experiencing this too ?
captcha appearing very slow mean taking too much time other is ok

wetsuit (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2014, 08:03:03 AM

That is strange, it appears to load fast on my end. Can't do anything about it though, have to wait for recaptcha to fix it.

saif92

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 09:23:44 AM

That is strange, it appears to load fast on my end. Can't do anything about it though, have to wait for recaptcha to fix it.
now its working ok thanks I check 2 times fast and ok thanks for this quick response

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 457 »
  Print  

Jump to: