Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:59:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ITO] The Tip Token (TTT) - Revolutionizing the way you tip!  (Read 2000 times)
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:24:48 PM

Hello,

The tipper does not need to have an account on our platform nor register here to tip content creator and services providers.
Imagine a youtuber posts a video you like, you want to tip him and see his SAN in the description.
You just click on SAN and it redirects you to our platform where you simply tip him in 1 click without having to log into TTT's platform.
You only need to login to your metamask wallet (or similar products).

I can understand it now, and that means the TTT will be in the tippers metamask. It could be one click to tip but it means there will be a transaction fee and a transaction time since it will go through Ethereum Blockchain.
Yes. Also they are using etherum blockchian so the transactions too would be much more faster than the transactions on bitcoin blockchain. This project can really be great ahead and even i do trust this project now.
Yes, that why a lot of ICO and token now using ERC20 for make their blockchain. Well, people look like will have more convenient and quickly tip with this project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:29:10 PM

I am not sure why there is a need for a specific token just to tip someone. Why can't we just use the token or coin that we have instead of going through further efforts to get TTT in order to tip someone.

Good Morning Arvilaine,

It is all about adoption.
We are targeting content creators and services providers, offering them a simple way to be tipped and to attract customers to their website/platform/app.

They could of course put their eth address on the website with a text "tip me in eth here" but the tipper would have to open his wallet, check the public key, verify it twice and then finally send it.
With TTT, we offer a custom image or a SAN at your brand name "DeviantArt" (for example) that links the tipper directly to a platform where all he has to do is click once to send a tip.

Simplicity is important as tippers are offering extra money. They can easily lose motivation if it takes them 10 minutes and a lot of effort to send a simple tip.

As what I understand, a tipper has to be part of a platform because he is so generous that he likes tipping a lot. Does that mean he needs to register, create an account, purchase TTT with Ethereum or other available cryptocurrencies so it will be convenient for him to tip?

Hello,

The tipper doesn't need to be part of the platform.
Imagine you go on youtube, you randomly bump into a video you like and you want to tip it.
Fortunately, the youtuber has written down his SAN in the description.
To tip him, you simply need to click on the SAN and it will link you to TTT's platform where you can directly tip him in one click without having to log in or register to the platform itself.
You just need to be connected to metamask for example (or similar options).

youtubers mostly write down their btc/eth/ltc/xmr etc.. addresses to get a tip. There are already too many alternatives. I guess they make this project to just raise funds for their private purposes and not for their ICO ...
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:42:00 PM

The tipper does not need to have an account on our platform nor register here to tip content creator and services providers.
Imagine a youtuber posts a video you like, you want to tip him and see his SAN in the description.
You just click on SAN and it redirects you to our platform where you simply tip him in 1 click without having to log into TTT's platform.

I see one problem with that, most of those youtube like receive tips in popular coins like Bitcoin, Litecoin , Dash etc and I don't see them asking to be tip in ER20 TOKEN. You service will be limit to Er20 token?
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:48:34 PM

Hello,

I can understand it now, and that means the TTT will be in the tippers metamask. It could be one click to tip but it means there will be a transaction fee and a transaction time since it will go through Ethereum Blockchain.
Yes. Also they are using etherum blockchian so the transactions too would be much more faster than the transactions on bitcoin blockchain. This project can really be great ahead and even i do trust this project now.
Etherum Network is really much safe and faster to use due to fast confirmations. I think that this project would be raised to a hardcap and also they would meet all their requrements soon.
Yes i keep using Ethereum 6 months and i have satisfied to it. Actually, i have favourite at read book online, but if they don't using TIP token system, how could i tip them?
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:52:02 PM

Hello,

Etherum Network is really much safe and faster to use due to fast confirmations. I think that this project would be raised to a hardcap and also they would meet all their requrements soon.
Yes i keep using Ethereum 6 months and i have satisfied to it. Actually, i have favourite at read book online, but if they don't using TIP token system, how could i tip them?
You need to have such extraordinary mechanisms to tip as they instructed made easy in the white papers and yes etherium is a rapid workflow however transaction fees merely disgusts.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:01:57 AM

Hello,

Er-20 i really wish it was their own coin in their blockchain they will have more control and better creativity
Metamask functionality for TTT will add value and become every one choice to safeguard the investors accounts from hackers and protect all their participants from such fraudulent activities.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:18:39 AM

Theres so many ways to get your own ttt tokens but my favorote is cryptoriddle. You just have to anwer riddles to get your prizes.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:36:19 AM

Will I have an airdrop? I would be happy to participate - not only increased interest in the project, but probably would have received a profit

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:44:20 AM

Hello,

This much of a kind of a revolution on the way of tipping. It much better than go to your client wallet to send a tip to your favorite youtuber, though.
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:28:16 AM

I'm interested in watching this project, I think that the team can cope and solve problems, most importantly, they do not remain silent on the questions, but quickly respond to them
NicolasNups

Activity: 103

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:37:34 AM

why do you want to build a marketplace for selling and buying SAN?  This means that you do not want to get listed in exchanges? If I want to tip someone I can also use 1000 other currencies  that some of them are really very cheap and quick. Why should I choose SAN?

What the heck is SAN supposed to be? Isnt the name of the coin TTT but  I do agree that "f I want to tip someone I can also use 1000 other currencies"

Hello UpsilonTrooper,

SAN means Short Address Name. It is your wallet's identity.
You can buy a SAN "UpsilonTrooper", which is an ERC721 token you will mint on your platform, and the simple fact of holding it will associate your address to UpsilonTrooper.
Then, people can simply send you ERC20 tokens to your wallet by sending them to "UpsilonTrooper".

The coin is TTT and you use it to tip or buy SAN.

You can of course tip with other currencies. However, TTT offers a custom fast & simple way to tip people, allowing users to tip without having to open a wallet on another website/app, copy paste the public key, double check the info and setup the right gas.

Upon reading this answer from the dev, I have a question now. If we got our very unique wallet identity, what are the reasons that we're going to tip others? And what will be the benefits if we will have our own SAN?

Good morning Cammie,

You have to see the wallet identity and the tipping aspect as 2 different things.
Having a unique address name is a way for you to remember easily your wallet login and a way for people to easily send you tokens on it.
You can buy SAN you like or sell the one you own.
Imagine there is an existing SAN called "Cammie", you can acquire it on the marketplace and link it to your wallet.

The tipping part is a second aspect of the project. People will easily tip by using our fast widget.
Instead of having to login into their wallet and copy paste the address they want to tip, they simply click on the SAN and they can send a tip in one click !

Moreover, the platform offers a way to monitor our tips and see where we are regarding the Proof of Action ranking.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:02:57 AM

why do you want to build a marketplace for selling and buying SAN?  This means that you do not want to get listed in exchanges? If I want to tip someone I can also use 1000 other currencies  that some of them are really very cheap and quick. Why should I choose SAN?

What the heck is SAN supposed to be? Isnt the name of the coin TTT but  I do agree that "f I want to tip someone I can also use 1000 other currencies"

Hello UpsilonTrooper,

SAN means Short Address Name. It is your wallet's identity.
You can buy a SAN "UpsilonTrooper", which is an ERC721 token you will mint on your platform, and the simple fact of holding it will associate your address to UpsilonTrooper.
Then, people can simply send you ERC20 tokens to your wallet by sending them to "UpsilonTrooper".

The coin is TTT and you use it to tip or buy SAN.

You can of course tip with other currencies. However, TTT offers a custom fast & simple way to tip people, allowing users to tip without having to open a wallet on another website/app, copy paste the public key, double check the info and setup the right gas.

Upon reading this answer from the dev, I have a question now. If we got our very unique wallet identity, what are the reasons that we're going to tip others? And what will be the benefits if we will have our own SAN?

Good morning Cammie,

You have to see the wallet identity and the tipping aspect as 2 different things.
Having a unique address name is a way for you to remember easily your wallet login and a way for people to easily send you tokens on it.
You can buy SAN you like or sell the one you own.
Imagine there is an existing SAN called "Cammie", you can acquire it on the marketplace and link it to your wallet.

The tipping part is a second aspect of the project. People will easily tip by using our fast widget.
Instead of having to login into their wallet and copy paste the address they want to tip, they simply click on the SAN and they can send a tip in one click !

Moreover, the platform offers a way to monitor our tips and see where we are regarding the Proof of Action ranking.
Thanks to the developer, after the explanation it became more clear how to use the short name. This is really very convenient.
NicolasNups

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:06:08 AM

Hello,

Morning Arvilaine,

Indeed there will be a gas price to pay and there will be a transaction time, which also exist on other blockchains.
However, you are not paying for a service, you are sending a tip. It means that the transaction time doesn't really matter.
If the person being tipped receives the tips in 12 hours instead of 12 minutes, it won't make a difference to him ; meaning that you can put a lower gas price for your tip transaction.
Thus, we believe eth's blockchain is the most adequate for TTT as this is the blockchain with the most coins and so, the biggest audience.
NicolasNups

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:18:29 AM

Hello,

Er-20 i really wish it was their own coin in their blockchain they will have more control and better creativity

Hello SlimShady,

At first, we were wondering what was the best choice : make our own blockchain or use ETH's one.
We finally ended up using eth's one and the reason why is because we want a large audience to use our SAN.
If we had built our own blockchain, people could have tipped TTT easily, but only TTT.
Using ethereum's blockchain, every single ERC20 coin can use our SAN technology, and we are actually discussing a lot of partnerships with other projects.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:30:53 AM

I'm interested in watching this project, I think that the team can cope and solve problems, most importantly, they do not remain silent on the questions, but quickly respond to them

True,  they easily answered those who are in confusion about the project.  That is a good move  to catch the heart of investors.  I hope the team will continue what they had started and also I hope that they will be more active and flexible in whatever problems encounteered.
NicolasNups

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:43:09 AM

I am not sure why there is a need for a specific token just to tip someone. Why can't we just use the token or coin that we have instead of going through further efforts to get TTT in order to tip someone.

Good Morning Arvilaine,

It is all about adoption.
We are targeting content creators and services providers, offering them a simple way to be tipped and to attract customers to their website/platform/app.

They could of course put their eth address on the website with a text "tip me in eth here" but the tipper would have to open his wallet, check the public key, verify it twice and then finally send it.
With TTT, we offer a custom image or a SAN at your brand name "DeviantArt" (for example) that links the tipper directly to a platform where all he has to do is click once to send a tip.

Simplicity is important as tippers are offering extra money. They can easily lose motivation if it takes them 10 minutes and a lot of effort to send a simple tip.

As what I understand, a tipper has to be part of a platform because he is so generous that he likes tipping a lot. Does that mean he needs to register, create an account, purchase TTT with Ethereum or other available cryptocurrencies so it will be convenient for him to tip?

Hello,

The tipper doesn't need to be part of the platform.
Imagine you go on youtube, you randomly bump into a video you like and you want to tip it.
Fortunately, the youtuber has written down his SAN in the description.
To tip him, you simply need to click on the SAN and it will link you to TTT's platform where you can directly tip him in one click without having to log in or register to the platform itself.
You just need to be connected to metamask for example (or similar options).

youtubers mostly write down their btc/eth/ltc/xmr etc.. addresses to get a tip. There are already too many alternatives. I guess they make this project to just raise funds for their private purposes and not for their ICO ...

Hello,

Writing down an address doesn't make it easy to tip. Tippers still have to go to their wallet and do the whole transaction process, with a risk to make a mistake in the process.
Moreover, you are only talking about a few youtubers related to the crypto world. We are targeting every single content creator and services provider, crypto or non-crypto related.
Websites like DeviantArt, Click&Boat, HostelWorld or even Wikipedia could simply use our widget to accept TTT tips.

I will also add that we do not have a soft cap as we are a motivated team working on a product we believe is a revolution.
We already have a lot of partnerships and we are discussing a major partnership with a consortium of more than 150 companies to list TTT as the official tipping currency in their shops.
sethme

Activity: 116
Merit: 24

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:57:37 AM

Will it change the tipping industrury? How do you think?
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:11:18 AM

I am really and very glad for this kind of project. This project which is the The Tip Token (TTT) has a great potential in this community of crypto currency. This project has a team working behind it that is very responsible to its work that we can really see its effort and time to this project, answering all the people's queries and questions of the different people regarding The Tip Token.
NicolasNups

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:49:00 AM

I see one problem with that, most of those youtube like receive tips in popular coins like Bitcoin, Litecoin , Dash etc and I don't see them asking to be tip in ER20 TOKEN. You service will be limit to Er20 token?

Good morning,

Our first goal is to implement the CNS (Custom Name Service) on ETH's blockchain.
Right after, we will offer every single blockchain to work on implementing the CNS on their network.
For example, we are considering implementing the CNS with ETC soon after.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:54:09 AM

Good morning,

Our first goal is to implement the CNS (Custom Name Service) on ETH's blockchain.
Right after, we will offer every single blockchain to work on implementing the CNS on their network.
For example, we are considering implementing the CNS with ETC soon after.
Thia will be great for the project giving a chance ans convenient way to tipped people. I hope that the project will be popular and going to be successful soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: