Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:21:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ITO] The Tip Token (TTT) - Revolutionizing the way you tip!  (Read 2000 times)
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:13:35 PM

The set of other services would be really convenient to pay uber and if it occurred quickly, for example through qr-code or the WiFi card.

Well, I am more curious now how this project will attract many investors if their features are very basic or maybe they have a feature that can make them different to others. I want to see what is this and how it will work.

The team really need to think ways how this project will be popular in the market and how they will attract many investors to invest. They also need to have an active community that will help them with advertising.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:14:02 PM

This is seems to be new to me because I not so familiar with this kind of platform and also as I visited the bounty thread I didn't find any signature campaign. May I know why you don't have this kind of campaign?

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:14:24 PM

As I visited the site and I found out that the minimum investment of the private sale is 5 BTC or 50 ETH? Can you explain why it takes to have this kind of value? Or maybe it is better to lower the minimum investment so that others have the chance to participate in the private sale.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Hillinye

Activity: 79

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:16:22 PM

The project is developing very well, which is exactly what we want to see. I'm very happy about it. Good luck to you all!
Starbaks

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:20:58 PM

I think this project is very good concept and its feature, by giving fast and simple service to us, surely will save our time. so that the remaining time we can use for other activities. and the simple concept is certainly helpful to us, we will easily understand the ways in which this project is used.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:24:50 PM

This is seems to be new to me because I not so familiar with this kind of platform and also as I visited the bounty thread I didn't find any signature campaign. May I know why you don't have this kind of campaign?

the project is still quite new and most likely the developers just have not decided to launch a subscription campaign. I hope in the near future the team will launch a subscription campaign that will attract followers and investors to the project.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:49:07 PM

An interesting project and a token. The project is very fresh and the team is good. I hope that the team will cope with all the difficulties that may arise during the launch of the project.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:54:11 PM

An interesting project and a token. The project is very fresh and the team is good. I hope that the team will cope with all the difficulties that may arise during the launch of the project.
Indeed. This is the best project I have ever seen as a token and you can tip someone else by this token. This token have a great feature!
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:07:47 PM

Well since the project is new obviously the project need helps from all of us here in crypto community. Now we are all not familiar with the project but we can do research and look for possible answers for all our questions and clarifications. Regarding bounty campaigns their are still no announcements. So let's wait and see for further details and announcements that projects will launched.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:30:31 PM

A wonderful idea of the project, the most important thing for me is that it is not divorced from reality and tied to the life of any person

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 03:34:24 PM

A very interesting idea to use a short coin name instead of an address is very good that the team came up with such a project and hopefully will do it.
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:44:54 PM

Be sure to take uastie in the lottery from the development team. Who knows, maybe it's me and lucky. Although in reality more than $ 3 did not win anything Sad
Tonal_Quantum
Copper Member

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:49:21 PM

Interesting one.
As it is a community project, how do you plan to expand?
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:34:11 PM

This could open a lot of opportunities to content creators they will be motivated because of the tipping aspect of the project. I'm hoping this will be implemented.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:06:52 PM

The set of other services would be really convenient to pay uber and if it occurred quickly, for example through qr-code or the WiFi card.

Well, I am more curious now how this project will attract many investors if their features are very basic or maybe they have a feature that can make them different to others. I want to see what is this and how it will work.

They wont lol, if the project are way too  basic and useless to the people then people simply will not invest in the project and the ICO will simply fail
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:10:39 PM

Project's concept is very good. The project is very well developing and project team think well. i hope project team regularly helps us with new updates.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:19:50 PM

Project's concept is very good. The project is very well developing and project team think well. i hope project team regularly helps us with new updates.
We need to understand The Tip Token is driving great plans and internet itself was a creation which eventually led to an internal evolution of human society and behavior where the power of user generated content become the driving force and now communication changed.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:36:17 PM

The project is definitely bringing posivit. This will encourage many developers to put all their efforts. The project has a lot of thinking envolved from both perspectives.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:48:13 PM

The project is definitely bringing posivit. This will encourage many developers to put all their efforts. The project has a lot of thinking envolved from both perspectives.
The internet is also driven by recent rise in social media, video hosting sites, content sites etc and discussion forums like Telegram, Facebook, reddit etc
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:47:43 PM

I think that this concept is a great break through in ideal state and needs alotof assuming factors.
But practically this may not be possible yet because the cultural differences.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: