Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 03:43:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My BIGGEST cryptocurrency mistake  (Read 5010 times)
Torps1

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:12:26 AM

It is very unfortunate when you realised you have made a mistake that could have been avoided. I once made a mistake of selling my storm token and using it to buy another token. Sadly, immediately after listing on exchange, the token recorded more than 85% loss.
pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:13:28 AM

December 2017 during the high of highs, I made a huge mistake, I allowed greed and fomo, ignored my gut and bought into NXT because I was chasing Ignis airdrop. The coin has since tanked and I still have not received the airdrop. Nxt is probably 80/90 down.

What is your biggest cryptocurrency mistake???
Just like me was then I also bought NXT and mengami loss and after that I bought IGNIS and I fell in the same hole, right now I am often careful if I have to buy a coin that is in bullish, because it could be a trap, mistakes that I do more at the time of trading and for investment crypto or ICO I have not experienced it.

vvfvcxl

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:25:46 AM

My biggest mistake is that I lost money when I was in a bear market. I feel that I am too greedy and lead to the current situation. I am waiting for the next bull market to come. Don't be too greedy, otherwise you won't get anything.
engesi

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:32:20 AM

I think my luck is always bad. When I buy it, it start to fall. When I sell it, it start to rise. Maybe I haven’t found the key to trade the cryptocurrency.Now I dare not try to trade, I am very depressed, I don't know when to buy, when to sell.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:33:00 AM

My biggest mistake is that I sold all of my btc last March (around 0.3 btc) when btc price is low. I just needed the money that time and I was forced to sell. I am still recovering the lost money until now and I will not make the same mistake again. I will not use my capital on crypto and get the money somewhere else whenever I am in need of money again. Also, I missed some good bounties that I intend to join but I chose to join a failed campaign because my friend referred me there. I will trust on my instinct next time.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Matteo.b

Activity: 356
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:35:51 AM

My biggest mistake deals in cryptocurrencies are holding a coins that has no future in long term of holding. Other is i dont know how to manimupulate my source of profit like in airdrop and bounty i use to exchange or trade at time that has a price. So for this time i thought that every single opportunity has luck of information.
castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:50:33 AM

the mistake I think almost experienced by everyone. may I also became one of the victims in December. but I don't really think about it because it's already getting results that are also so great. the errors that occur are selling too fast when the big increase in December. If it sells can be quite patient and hold then it can be to get bigger results from low prices that I am selling.
yeeyeyaya

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:55:20 AM

well
big mistake .
i have more than 10 big mistake, the only i remember when i buy about 500k TRX with 3,2 eth on etherdelta.
then i sell too fucking fast , actually i can get x10 or 20 or x30
but i am too hurry to take x2 profit.
you still get a profit, it's very unfortunate but this often happens. this teaches us to stay patient but also not too greedy.
An0nyMoose

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:33:53 PM

Mine would have to be not buying eth when I first found out about the coin. If I had bought into it then by now I would have a lot of money even with the coin prices being down at this point. There are other mistakes that I have made but this is my biggest one since it is the coin that had the potential to make me the most amount of money had I bought into the coin.

Blockonomics                          ██
                         ████  ██

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄ ████  ████  ██
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ████  ████
    ▄█████▀▀         ▀▀█████▄ ██  ████
   ████▀                 ▀████   ████
  ████      ████████▄      ████ ████
 ████        ██    ██▄      ████ ██
████         ██     ██       ████
████         ██   ▄██▀       ████
████         ███████         ████
████         ██    ██▄       ████
████         ██     ██       ████
 ████        ██    ██▀      ████
  ████      ████████▀      ████
   ████▄                 ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:41:57 PM

Mine would have to be not buying eth when I first found out about the coin. If I had bought into it then by now I would have a lot of money even with the coin prices being down at this point. There are other mistakes that I have made but this is my biggest one since it is the coin that had the potential to make me the most amount of money had I bought into the coin.
We miss the opportunity in the early stage because we do not believe it will turn this amount.
But, let us still be optimistic that we will make our target here to have a lot of money, it's not ETH alone who will grow, think of the undervalued projects now and study them carefully, who knows, we might find the hidden gem this time.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
MoeKaloolon

Activity: 115

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:06:13 PM

My biggest mistake is that I did not invest in ethereum classic when I should have. I just thought that it was another scam fork coin that would not go on to do well but we all know now that is not the case. When I saw the coin bulling there was nothing I could do but just watch with regret because I would have made a couple of hundred thousand had I invested in that coin at the time I was going to do so.
restrax

Activity: 75

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:32:04 PM

I am sure that my story will be not very original because it also connected with Ripple Grin Buying something around 0,53$ per coin and then greed take control of me and I am not sell at highs, then a long months of holding...
Bavaria

Activity: 1032
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:00:55 PM
Last edit: July 28, 2018, 08:57:47 PM by Bavaria

Well, I made a lot of mistakes. The biggest one is why i haven't bought/mine btc in the 2009 when i heard it for the first time? Sad but this is real.
Iamrealneha

Activity: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:04:28 PM

My biggest mistake is that I bought dentacoin worth 200$ on October in December it went 1500$ but I didn't sell now it's worth 400$.
allthebitandbobs

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:07:19 PM

not selling everything during the boom in December stuck with alts which or now worth 1/20 there price 

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
pvik

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:30:51 PM

My biggest mistake to get in crypto thing in January at its peak... Now in positive again, but took some month.
Bugraaydin

Activity: 77

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:33:22 PM

I tried to join bounty. I filled everything and I did 2 weeks. but I forget something. I wrote my ethereum password to spreadsheet. I didnt write my eth adress...
StochasticOrder

Activity: 63
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:35:40 PM

My biggest mistake was making an emotional decision and not investing in an altcoin because it kept going higher and higher. Looking back it was an emotional decision since it kept increasing rapidly and I didn't want to enter because I kept thinking "I could've got in earlier, I already missed the boat". When there's a good investment to be made you have to take it and recognize you will never buy at the lowest point or sell at the highest.
karavay_71

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:42:10 PM

I try to forget about all negative experience here. Otherwise it will be an obstacle for your further development here.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
christofyler

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:54:08 PM

Thanks for the thread.... Have really gained lots from others people mistake thou I just started crypto this year but have not make mistake in terms of loosing money but have make by participating  in scam bounty campaign..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: