Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:56:38 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My BIGGEST cryptocurrency mistake  (Read 5011 times)
markgayamo

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:31:47 PM

I think my biggest cryptocurrency mistakes as I remember back in 2017, when I invested my money in a promising ICO and when the ICO nearly ends the developer run away and did give us any amount of tokens and all of the bounty campaigns are turn into nothing. Always check the updates if you want to invest in ICO and their team and the project prospective of that ICO. Right now I always double check the website of the ICO before joining them. 
madKudyson

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:34:04 PM

Actually i believe it's not that big because if you believe it's not the end for you yet, what i mean is the flight of cryptos doesn't end last december this year nor next five years. It is still new and has more to go, what i am referring is the developments and areas to improve in order to fit in this world. There will be changes and the world is designed to adapt on those innovations. I also have some of my regrets because of not selling some of my alts last year but i believe it's not the end yet
diamondroyal

Activity: 53
Merit: 1

Repme.io

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:38:47 PM

Sorry for loss, my biggest cryptocurrency mistake was investing in high rate coins early January 2018. Each time i open my binance account i weep. My small 500$ have turn to shit.

▬▬▬▬▬ ◯●●   REPME.io   ●●◯ ▬▬▬▬▬
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOV
Please check the Whitepaper for more complete info
pat25

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:26:03 PM

December 2017 during the high of highs, I made a huge mistake, I allowed greed and fomo, ignored my gut and bought into NXT because I was chasing Ignis airdrop. The coin has since tanked and I still have not received the airdrop. Nxt is probably 80/90 down.

What is your biggest cryptocurrency mistake???
I am also holder of Next and received Ignis token thanks to Next hardfork, but after this, price dropped so much, so now I do not have nothing from my invested amount of money . -90% loss.
blingow

Activity: 113

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:27:27 AM

I always say it that the biggest mistake I have made with cryptocurrency was limiting myself and depriving myself of investing in the industry, during its early years. I was skeptical about the whole thing, and though it wasn't worth it at the beginning. If only I knew back then how much loss I was making for my self by choosing not to get involved.
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:25:02 PM

You did not make such a mistake alone. But what was to be done then? Everyone talked about the infinite growth and what to expect. And what in the end? In the end, we all lost because of our greed and unwillingness to think with our own heads.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
Alexarik

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:37:28 PM

In crypto, everything is very unpredictable and it is impossible to foresee something. And it's best to learn from other people's mistakes, but the situation changes unpredictably, and you can not know how many bcdets cost biccoin or etherium tomorrow. The biggest mistake I made was that I did not cash out.
Magiklair

Activity: 293

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:44:41 PM

I haven't made any serious mistakes yet and hope that I will never make them due to the fact that I got used to analyse every step I make. To my mind, it is better to analyse everything when trading
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:49:04 PM

well
big mistake .
i have more than 10 big mistake, the only i remember when i buy about 500k TRX with 3,2 eth on etherdelta.
then i sell too fucking fast , actually i can get x10 or 20 or x30
but i am too hurry to take x2 profit.

sad right ?  Grin

Normal scenario from the beginners,we all commit the same mistakes as we are chasing income without knowing that theres a more to come if we can only eait for another short time

I haven't made any serious mistakes yet and hope that I will never make them due to the fact that I got used to analyse every step I make. To my mind, it is better to analyse everything when trading

Even how great you are in analyzation still you will fail and commit mistakes because this is part of crypto trading and you won’t be called an expert if you don’t commit such mistakes
jalaaal

Activity: 372
Merit: 100

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:24:06 PM

December 2017 during the high of highs, I made a huge mistake, I allowed greed and fomo, ignored my gut and bought into NXT because I was chasing Ignis airdrop. The coin has since tanked and I still have not received the airdrop. Nxt is probably 80/90 down.

my biggest mistake was I bought an altcoin which is very cheap, but after a month, I already sold it because I dont know if its price will increase. but after two months, its price suddenly increase and no one expect that. I totally regret it. if only I become patient.

indopool

Activity: 403

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:37:27 PM

My biggest mistake so far is not selling Ethereum when it was $ 850, I tried to hold it because many predicted it would rise significantly, but Ethereum continued to decline until now. maybe Ethereum's hope will go to bull run again so that I can cover my losses and even make a profit.
angrybirdy

Activity: 1022
Merit: 276

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 04:41:17 PM

I did my greatest mistake by the start of this year 2018, I bought various altcoins and bitcoin to store. I bought at a higher value than its current price now. I regret my decision that time, I thought its price will continue to increase. but now, I have many losses.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Harrsionrangers10383

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:43:54 PM

My big mistake is Join 10 bounty campaign with a MEW , but i recognize that i lost the private KEY . Haha all 10 bounty campaign doesn't allow to change the MEW , so ...
daenarys_stormborn

Activity: 756

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:38:25 PM

more or less I have the biggest mistake just like you, this I believe is not only happening to us, but most investors must also experience the same thing, and just like us, they also wait and be patient about the recovery of the crypto market

secondhandlark5

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

"JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!"

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:48:47 PM

My biggest mistake in cryptocurrency was that I have traded without using any stop losses. This mean that I have sold with a big loss. After that I have decided to use always stop losses.

🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸 [ DESICO ] A PLATFORM TO ISSUE AND TRADE SECURITY TOKENS 🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻
🔸🔺 https://www.desico.io 🔸🔺
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:36:35 AM

well
big mistake .
i have more than 10 big mistake, the only i remember when i buy about 500k TRX with 3,2 eth on etherdelta.
then i sell too fucking fast , actually i can get x10 or 20 or x30
but i am too hurry to take x2 profit.

sad right ?  Grin

Normal scenario from the beginners,we all commit the same mistakes as we are chasing income without knowing that theres a more to come if we can only eait for another short time

That is not a mistake, you take 2x profit then that is already a good move.
Nobody would know if it will rise more than that, just like what happen to ETH, the all time high was over $1K and we thought we have to buy
at $500 because it's very cheap but the price still went down.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
LuciferEveningStar

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:02:48 AM

My biggest cryptocurrency mistake when i was just starting is invest while there is a hype in the market and i did not manage to get profit because the market price starts to dump after a few months.
MidnightWolf

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:09:32 PM

My biggest mistake in cryptocurrency was that I have traded without using any stop losses. This mean that I have sold with a big loss. After that I have decided to use always stop losses.
I think that your trading method is not the worst thing that can happen to a trader. In any case, today you can not trade.
doycku

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:29:42 PM

I think that your trading method is not the worst thing that can happen to a trader. In any case, today you can not trade.
It seems to me that in some cases it is necessary to pay attention to advice from professional traders. The fact that they learned from their mistakes, And we must take the right instruction ..
Perfect35

Activity: 854

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:22:43 PM

Crypto sometimes can be unpredictable. There are times that if care is not taken, you might buy the FOMO of  a coin and before you know, you would have done the mistake. so, no matter the mistake made, no matter how small it is, try as much as possible to learn from them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: