Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:44:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My BIGGEST cryptocurrency mistake  (Read 5010 times)
hardinero007

Activity: 938
Merit: 266

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 05:40:45 AM

December 2017 during the high of highs, I made a huge mistake, I allowed greed and fomo, ignored my gut and bought into NXT because I was chasing Ignis airdrop. The coin has since tanked and I still have not received the airdrop. Nxt is probably 80/90 down.

What is your biggest cryptocurrency mistake???

my biggest mistake happened around 2013 when i invested heavily on paycoin.  i even bought paycoin thru credit card.  the dev who i still know till now is josh garza is behind bars. but i did not get my investment back. consolation is ions which are tiny when compared to the btc is spent.
universal3ee

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:53:06 AM

December 2017 during the high of highs, I made a huge mistake, I allowed greed and fomo, ignored my gut and bought into NXT because I was chasing Ignis airdrop. The coin has since tanked and I still have not received the airdrop. Nxt is probably 80/90 down.

What is your biggest cryptocurrency mistake???

As of now i does not really have one, maybe the biggest mistake to me is i am too late to catch the crypto trend before bitcoin had the great hype before the price goes high. Feel sorry for your scenario i got afew friend also buy at the high and they are burning compare to me buying at low prices. Maybe you shift your focus to long term instead.

━  ━━  ━━━       colletrix       ━━━  ━━  ━        [ I E O June 2019 ]        ━
Bridging the Physical and V (https://www.colletrix.com/#/)
florinda0602

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:11:31 AM

My mistake was when I did some panic selling some medical token only to wake up to find out that the price has quadruple, I really regretted selling my token out cheaply.

My biggest crypto mistake is that when I join in the translation campaign, I rely and trust the campaign and I see it good and I thought will give me a good profit, but it end up only to be a scam, I have not earned even a single amount in the translation I did.. Lesson learned, do not easily trust a good campaign.
Luvr1000

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:05:46 PM

My biggest mistake is that I did not believe in cryptocurrency a year ago, I already knew about cryptocurrency, but I still didn’t believe in it until the Bitcoin rate rose to 20,000 dollars now I regret that I missed this opportunity
klarkCent

Activity: 69
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:11:05 PM

My biggest mistakes:
1) I bought 1 BTC for 3000$ at June and after 1 weeks bought for it a bag of altcoins which are folling down up to November 2017, but actually I fixed profit or zero at USd, but not at BTC
2) I didn't take part at one very good bounty project, where my friend recomended me very long time. He made totally 20.000$ and I was shocked and went drink wicky.
3) NXt also bought on the high and now -90%. Such as examples a lot. Some examples very good, bought XPR for 0.3$ sold for 3$
I had a similar situation with bitcoin, I also bought bitcoin that year and then spread it over altcoins. in the end, I barely fought back to $ but to bitcoin the dep fell at times.but the worst thing I knew about Bitcoin was when it cost $ 400 but did not betray any value to this topic and just passed by. and when I got up, I tried to jump into the outgoing train

Neluns
♦ New Generation Financial Ecosystem ♦
Pre-sale on Aug, 1
thanhmmo19

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:40:23 PM

I have made only one big mistake - I didn't convert crypto to USDT last January when the market was very overbought. That was a great time to sell everything and to get right now at the very low prices.
I made the same mistake, and now I am in a kind of limbo and can't move crypto I hold anywhere. I hope this market will sort itself out, and then it will either make or break itself.
nade70

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:57:28 PM

my biggest mistake is one day i hear about bitmex. i watch the videos about that and decide to get in. oh my god even now give me headache when i think about this site.
everything is so messed up. troll box is full of people who talk the much means nothing. and of course i lost lots of btc.
leslie4u

Activity: 868

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:23:34 PM

I personally won't call it a mistake but a learning curve and we all go thru it when it comes to Crypto. I think that's how we learn. I had sold some of my investments thinking that there is nothing left in there and the next thing I knew was that coin boomed over 4000% and was shocked. I never thought that something like this would ever happen but then yeah I did feel sad but I moved on. It was my initial days and I was still new to this side of the world.

So yeah things happen but then they always teach us something. From my act, I learned to be patient.
crimsongoth

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 09:28:46 PM

It was my two biggest mistakes. My first big mistake wasn't to buy Bitcoin at $ 1700 USD. Later, Bitcoin was up to USD 20,000. My second big mistake was to sell Ethereum in my hand when the unit ETH price reached 1400 USD.
NakiRR

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:19:52 PM

my biggest mistake was hodl ico tokens when there was ATH for most of them and now my portfolio was reduced approximately in 10 times, it is terrible mistake but i believe that it will recover very soon.
Jackolantern

Activity: 321

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:22:35 PM

I am glad that I haven't made big mistakes yet and hope that I will never make them. I am sure that this will never happen because I got used to analyze everything before making a step

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
nytrolic

Activity: 165

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:29:38 PM

My biggest mistake is i didint invest in binance during their ico process because  i think bittrex and polo is enough for that space. So we can easily see how i am rekt with my decision .
But every mistake is very good experience for us. we shouldnt be sad.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Skroojee

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:41:40 PM

my biggest mistake was hodl ico tokens when there was ATH for most of them and now my portfolio was reduced approximately in 10 times, it is terrible mistake but i believe that it will recover very soon.
A familiar mistake for me. This year I participated in the bounty company and received a great reward. I got almost 14000 tokens that at the prices of the ICO was to be 15000 dollars. In fact, the tokens went on the exchange and traded around 1500 dollars. A few weeks later there was a pump and the price rose to 4500 dollars, but I decided that I would wait and did not sell. Now the price of these tokens is $ 1000.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
awawo

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:45:24 PM

We all have made huge mistake in cryptocurrency and our past experience is what is helping us today, it help us to gain more experience and built us to where we are. I went in to invest $100 in an altcoin that never made it to exchange and my investment is stock there.
ije07

Activity: 1414
Merit: 250

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:27:42 PM

I personally won't call it a mistake but a learning curve and we all go thru it when it comes to Crypto. I think that's how we learn. I had sold some of my investments thinking that there is nothing left in there and the next thing I knew was that coin boomed over 4000% and was shocked. I never thought that something like this would ever happen but then yeah I did feel sad but I moved on. It was my initial days and I was still new to this side of the world.

So yeah things happen but then they always teach us something. From my act, I learned to be patient.
I also experienced something like that and honestly regretted that I was too hasty to sell the coin but I did it not because of my desire but because indeed at that time I really needed money because from the beginning I was optimistic about coins but what could I do if needed

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
in1lame

Activity: 167

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:35:11 PM

My biggest mistakes:I bought 1 BTC for 3000$ at June and after 1 weeks bought for it a bag of altcoins which are folling down up to November 2017, but actually I fixed profit or zero at USd, but not at BTC.
Callanta787

Activity: 546
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 07:40:55 PM

my biggest mistake is not one but two,first one was when i was still at my engineering school a friend wanted to give me 4btc for free and i told him i dont need it. Cry
secondly i opened my first crpto wallet through a friend who actually have access to my passphrase and well i deposited some coins he stole it all ,he lied that my wallet was hacked back then but now that i know about how wallets works i came to understand that he has my passphrase.now he his too ashamed he did that to me back then ,i forgive him and move on

Runbitup

Activity: 700

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:17:28 PM

My biggest mistakes:I bought 1 BTC for 3000$ at June and after 1 weeks bought for it a bag of altcoins which are folling down up to November 2017, but actually I fixed profit or zero at USd, but not at BTC.
for now I still haven't experienced a very big mistake and I hope I won't experience it. I only experienced a small mistake because I held the coin for too long, the result of Bounty at that time the price rose high. but that was the result of Bounty so I did not experience a big loss. What is certain is that we must always monitor the market so that we will not suffer heavy losses because we can make the right decisions.
Alexarik

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:50:28 PM

I have a lot of such mistakes, and new ones constantly appear. Recently sold the crypto coins of the QuarkChain project and invested in Tesos. Now the price of QuarkChain has risen, and fell to Tesos.
abubakar.tapo

Activity: 109
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:38:57 PM

Once I sold bitcoin. So began my fall down on the prices of the altcoins I bought. If I kept Bitcoin constantly, I would have four times more money in terms of cash for US dollars. Such is my biggest mistake.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: