Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:51:07 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My BIGGEST cryptocurrency mistake  (Read 5012 times)
Cemploon

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:49:55 AM

Many mistakes occur in 2017 and especially in December when the price of coins is at its peak. I bought a few coins at that time and when the price had gone up, I didn't sell right away because I was still convinced that the coins would increase higher. But when entering January, the price of coins began to slowly fall. And I was forced to sell at a low price and I lost a lot of money.

BivanF

Activity: 291

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:05:35 AM

my biggest mistake was to sell my bounty that i recieved from dentacoin , and two weeks after i sell for 1 satoshi the price take a hit to 40 times the ico price and bitcoin was also doubled
igor.vanyutin.83

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:57:18 AM

The same as by you. I have bought some crypto currencies at the peak price, at the beginning of January. Now I am forced to hold all these coins and I think the majority of our community as well. Stay tuned, because the bullish market is near.
Nikolas_the_Wonderworker

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:32:45 PM

My biggest mistake in crypto is that, having no experience in day trading, I sold all bitcoin and decided to trade in altcoins. If I just kept Bitcoin, I would have at least 2-3 times more money at the moment.
Belianez

Activity: 336

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:36:16 PM

December 2017 during the high of highs, I made a huge mistake, I allowed greed and fomo, ignored my gut and bought into NXT because I was chasing Ignis airdrop. The coin has since tanked and I still have not received the airdrop. Nxt is probably 80/90 down.

What is your biggest cryptocurrency mistake???
Yes, then I thought to enter the coin or not and decided that no, then it grew very much, and the sense of 0, just keep track of how much the coin has grown and do not climb into it at the top it will be a lesson to you!

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
Nowherman

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:51:08 AM

My biggest mistake was not buying Bitcoin in 2009-2010. Although it was possible to purchase a huge amount of BTC at that time, I preferred to invest in HYIPs.

ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:53:34 AM

My biggest mistake that I dont sell manything in the end of 2017, and than dont invest in interesting projects after march 2018!

I feel you, this is my biggest mistakes too. I hold all the coins even though it already gave me huge profit. I still hold it, and look at the price now, it is all down. I lost a huge opportunity to earn huge profit.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
mustafayasinsenturk

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:58:11 AM

It was my biggest mistake to sell the coins from the Neufund Icos early on. If I hadn 't sold 2x.
Karlinz
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 12:16:30 PM

I have learnt this hard way during the bitcoin gold hard fork where I had to buy btc at almost a its top price then after which it dumped and bitcoin gold value was shitty compared to the loss. The idea is if you are not holding a particular coin or entered earlier before the fork announcement is better to stay away or enter quickly and exit at any slight profit, similar is the case happening with bch currently

🌱 KNL Ecosystem 🌱                                                                                                                                         
                     Invest. Trade. Earn                  SECTORS OF TOKENIZATION  | Agriculture, Real estate, Oil industry, Fintech, Other industries   
                                                    /                                                      Telegram | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Medium | Btt
andreizver

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 12:26:19 PM

I have several mistakes in cryptocurrency. Firs was in beginning, when i only start discover this market. My first investitions was NEM and XRP. I sold out XEM when price was in deep and after 2 weeks - XEM make 4x from price i bought it.

drants

Activity: 210
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 12:40:17 PM

December 2017 during the high of highs, I made a huge mistake, I allowed greed and fomo, ignored my gut and bought into NXT because I was chasing Ignis airdrop. The coin has since tanked and I still have not received the airdrop. Nxt is probably 80/90 down.

i hope you worked out how to deal with this experience by now! my creepy crypto mistake was in sending money to scam, none of it has been returned or even admitted as recieved

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
DikkieD

Activity: 560
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 12:45:56 PM

I sold my xrp back in January around ath while buying at 16cts. I then bought in over 20 projects....mostly supersmall bags of stuff at or around ath. Like 50 NULS and 20 STRAT Smiley. Not knowing any better. All tanked and I am left with these very small bags Smiley. Later I started to tone down the amount of bags...so it was a lesson that had to be learned (the hard way). Cost wise I was lucky and didn't lose too much Smiley

Ow yeah. I have mined for several weeks back in 2011. Noticed after that time my laptop was bloody hot and I think I earned something like 0.2BTC for those weeks. I gave up on it and even sold the laptop a few years later (after a clean sweep).
Hillore

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 12:52:25 PM

My biggest mistake was that when I went on a trip for three months, I bought non-top altcoins. And I wanted to sell them very expensive. When I returned, everything happened the other way around))
TrevorS

Activity: 1050
Merit: 377

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 12:58:13 PM

One of my most terrible mistakes was the purchase of EOS for $ 2000, it seems in May, just a few weeks the project fell in price by 50% and has not yet recovered. I have several such mistakes.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
Turkish88

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:02:52 PM

My biggest misstake is allways repeat, i am not sell tokens on pumps.
I am waiting more gain, and then usually price dropps to the their initial value if not lower

Help to Ukrainian citizens
ETH donations adress - 0xe23CB47AC32F0b8750d4D0Dd4e160Fa6F8fF30EF
Mary89

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:29:30 PM

Everyone had their mistakes when investing in cryptocurrency, but without this there is no learning process, a lot of money was lost, but get enough experience to work in cryptocurrency, for all you have to pay and it's normal.
Anatolich

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:47:07 PM

There were unpleasant moments when I did not sell on time. And so, in principle, all investments are still successful. There will be more ups. Making mistakes is not scary, it is an experience in the first place.
fcklife

Activity: 284

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:34:21 PM

i am guilty of investing also in nxt last year. i do tank the losses and later realized what ive done in my portfolio but this serve me a good lesson in life specially in trading to cut losses.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Viper_Unleashed

Activity: 584
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:48:01 PM

My biggest mistake was not doing proper research on the shit coins like pundix,etc and omg and invested a good amount and my 50% portfolio was full of these shit coins.Though I sold them with little loss but still loss is loss.Crypto market is so volatile and gives ample opportunity to make profits but I was foolish in investing in those shitty projects.Also many times I sold many coins just considering the RSI level,i should have more patient and should have waited.But its all relative profit and loss both are needed and helps a person to grow and gain experience.
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:54:14 PM

For me, my biggest mistake is struggling with the market. I have lost 80 to 85% of the value of my portfolio this year when it was very obvious the market is heading south, I saw many post about this, technical chart and even from some reputable people in the space but I ignore them and now in a state that all I have to do is to wait and hope the bull run commenced.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: