Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:55:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you running any masternodes?  (Read 2594 times)
Broesel

Activity: 182
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:30:53 PM

Syscoin will have Masternodes at the end of the month.

www.syscoin.org

and a calculator: www.sysnode.info

Thanks for the info. I will look into this coin. Looks like they are building an amazon for cryptocoins, if i am not mistaken. Looks promising at the first glance. If they can deliver, this thing could be good.

⚪ Byteball     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD          TELEGRAM          TWITTER          MEDIUM          SLACK          REDDIT
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
smoolae

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:49:50 PM

I don't think this counts as a masternode but I'm staking Espers in my wallet. Haven't got any rewards yet but the whole thing looks promising. Have little bit over a million Espers staking.

FrankWatsonJr (OP)

Activity: 269
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 04:16:10 AM

www.syscoin.org

Thanks for the info. I will look into this coin. Looks like they are building an amazon for cryptocoins, if i am not mistaken. Looks promising at the first glance. If they can deliver, this thing could be good.

did SYS launch their masternode system yet? I couldn't find the updates for it
cdrx

Activity: 441
Merit: 109

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:39:16 AM

Why not making a DAC in pegascoin with 50K coins, keeping them in wallet, no need of VPS or anything... just deposit, close you wallet and receive your daily rewards.

DAC it's masternode evolved (masternode + staking + deposit features), why paying for a VPS too, when you don't need one  Wink
callyf

Activity: 203
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:35:20 AM

Is it gainaible or just be empty after hardwork
adamgilbert912

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 07:23:00 PM

Another question for those with experience. Can you sell the coins used as colateral after the masternode is confirmed? Or do you have to keep them in the wallet?

The coins are locked once the Masternode is set up, but you can unlock them at any time and sell them if you wish.

Need help setting up your Masternode? Having Trouble?

Check out setupmasternodes.com! Official thread >>> bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4448627.0
squallw

Activity: 504
Merit: 122

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:49:24 PM

The truth is that almost all masternode coins are a SCAM.
Every day comes more and more MN shitcoins scam at masternode.online.

Usually only 1 dev, clone some coin, change the logo, clone the wallet, whitepaper, etc and make a HUGE PREMINE and put very high MN reward.
Create a new user here at BitcoinTalk, makse a ANN saying some shit.
So he sells MN and list in exchanges that require nothing like crypto bridge and graviex and start to dump his premine.
Probably this coin dies withih 30~60 days and who bought MN have a big loss.
adamgilbert912

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 06:59:56 PM

Usually only 1 dev, clone some coin, change the logo, clone the wallet, whitepaper, etc and make a HUGE PREMINE and put very high MN reward.
So he sells MN and list in exchanges that require nothing like crypto bridge and graviex and start to dump his premine.

I wouldn't say almost all MN coins are scams... There's some really good masternode projects out there like Zcoin, Innova, Pivx, Qbic, Syscoin, and more. It's definitely important to do research as you would with any coin you invest in, but again, I wouldn't go to the lengths of saying almost all MN coins are scams.

Check out setupmasternodes.com! Official thread >>> bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4448627.0
squallw

Activity: 504
Merit: 122

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:17:06 AM

I wouldn't say almost all MN coins are scams... There's some really good masternode projects out there like Zcoin, Innova, Pivx, Qbic, Syscoin, and more. It's definitely important to do research as you would with any coin you invest in, but again, I wouldn't go to the lengths of saying almost all MN coins are scams.

Well if we see at masternode.online, we can see about 300 coins with masternode, how many aren't scam? 20? maybe 30? I think that less than 10%, so ALMOST are scam.
Coins like dash, pivx, zcoin is obviously not a scam, but has high cost and low ROI.
I will see about the Innova, Qbic and System that i didn't know.

A good advise is masternode of Folm Coin, good project, asic and nicehash resistant, good and active team, weekly updates, showed their faces and is ready to launch the Folm Universe tecnology:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2975625.0;all
adamgilbert912

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 12:51:13 AM

www.syscoin.org

Yes. Syscoin looks like a great one.

johnny5johnny5

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:10:26 AM

Anyone know what the latest gossip is on how many Ethereum coins will be needed to run a masternode?
TheHas

Activity: 616
Merit: 167

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:14:55 AM

All in all I run about 20 masternodes for ~15 various altcoins.Bought/mined them all at the very start when returns were max (and ROI min.), months later they still give about 75-200% per annum.

Can you give us some information about which coins are they?

There are several that I'm interested too, I'm currently thinking of getting into with Bubbletone UMT token which right now is having an ICO that will end this April. They only require minimum of 1000 UMT to operate but then I could have to consider the earnings before jumping into it.

VIVO, INN, SMART, ZEN, BWK, FOLM, ALQO, MUN, DESIRE, PURE, FOLM, IFX and few others. So far only MUN has really let me down.

Interesting. I'm always concerned that some of the clone coins out there with questionable teams are just looking to sell masternodes for BTC in the early days, then do a whole lot of nothing while you're stuck with a masternode on a network no one supports.

I'd suggest ZEN to start with as the barriers to entry are pretty low - only need 42 zen to start a regular node and the project has been around for a while and is definitely a long term project.

I wonder if running nodes/masternodes will eventually replace PoW mining.
texasman86

Activity: 294
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:09:47 AM

I'm a big fan of ALQO, and I recommend that you look into it. They have (like every other coin) decreased massively from the top, but they have a very promising dev team. They are rolling out an exchange later in the year, and they just increased the block reward for masternodes (at the expense of miners).
adamgilbert912

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 11:17:00 PM

I'm a big fan of ALQO, and I recommend that you look into it. They have (like every other coin) decreased massively from the top, but they have a very promising dev team. They are rolling out an exchange later in the year, and they just increased the block reward for masternodes (at the expense of miners).

Which exchange are they aiming for?

adamgilbert912

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 09:53:32 PM

All in all I run about 20 masternodes for ~15 various altcoins.Bought/mined them all at the very start when returns were max (and ROI min.), months later they still give about 75-200% per annum.

Can you give us some information about which coins are they?

There are several that I'm interested too, I'm currently thinking of getting into with Bubbletone UMT token which right now is having an ICO that will end this April. They only require minimum of 1000 UMT to operate but then I could have to consider the earnings before jumping into it.

VIVO, INN, SMART, ZEN, BWK, FOLM, ALQO, MUN, DESIRE, PURE, FOLM, IFX and few others. So far only MUN has really let me down.

Which one of those is your favorite?

lunobird

Activity: 846
Merit: 115

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:36:23 PM

You should never view masternodes as something that can give you a full ROI,  

They should be viewed more like banks that give out 5-7 percent yearly interest gains.

However, they can give fast roi times only if they are quality coins that grow in value.  For example pivx early to mid last year was around $1 dollar avg trading range.  It would cost 10k for masternode last year.  At todays value $5.5 you can get full ROI in about 2.5 years if pivx sustains its  current value.   If value goes higher you might even get a full ROI in 1 year.

If you choose a shitcoin masternode coins it may take 5-10 years to ROI b/c you choose the cheaper shitcoin masternode and coin value never climbs so you have to fully rely on the interest it pumps out and pray value doesn't drop.

Its worth spending the extra bucks for the quality masternode coins that has had success and you will probably ROI much quicker.

If you guys are looking to attain a quality masternode I would look into pivx,  You don't even need 10k units you can just stake any amount you have and get reward stakes in zPivx.

bangzy

Activity: 21

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 11:09:42 PM

Crave is a good enter point into masternodes, with a great base community. By now, there are many masternodes, and price is low.
I've seen many times that scrypt and gpu algos have better coins for masternodes. Too many scams with x11.
adamgilbert912

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 12:18:45 AM

Crave is a good enter point into masternodes, with a great base community. By now, there are many masternodes, and price is low.
I've seen many times that scrypt and gpu algos have better coins for masternodes. Too many scams with x11.

Never heard of them. What are they trying to accomplish?

e97

Activity: 58

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:41:22 AM

yup.. BTC and ETH
sundownz

Activity: 714
Merit: 512

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 01:58:14 AM

I will (probably) be trying out a GBX Masternode.

I have enough coins -- still looking into all the details.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: