Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:08:18 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will the governments ban all privacy cryptocurrencies ?  (Read 2440 times)
MarquiseMuseum

Activity: 740
Merit: 29

www.MarquiseMuseum.com

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 10:46:34 AM

I'm considering to buy and hold some privacy coins for long term. I read some articles and they said governments are taking harsh stances on privacy coins. Do you think they will ban all privacy cryptocurrencies by prohibiting exchanges to list those coins?
Not going to happen because the main aim of cryptocurrencies are decentralization ,two anonimity and freedom with your transactions.Doesnt make sense why would these countries will ban privacy coin and why others altcoins wont? if they want cryptocurrencies to collapse why not do it in just one global ban? if they ban privacy coins morelikely they will ban all the cryptocurrencies.
I read an article that Japanese government pressure coincheck into delisting Privacy Coins Monero, Dash, and Zcash. I'm afraid that many other exchanges will follow suit when government tighten the regulations. For other cyptocurrencies, you can know who send, so you can blacklist those suspicious accounts in the database, but for privacy coins it's impossible. For that reason, it's likely ban will happen.

Then buy all privacy coins you can get your hands on, black market = soaring value
If coke was legal it would be $1 dollar /gram

Patent studied 2017 Certified ABT/NFT catalogue
https://waves.exchange/trading/spot/BS1KFNR8zrXKBEWdUUvpaP6G57Hic3aESkwK7qQKdLpB_WAVES
ABTx swap certificate for https://rarible.com/MarquiseMuseum/sale 7.5m tokens per NFT
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:49:23 AM

Government cam not ban cryptocurrence because cryptocurrency is not own by a groupof people in any particular location. Cryptocurrence own by millions of people scatter all around the world. The nature of cryptocurrency makes it difficult for ban.

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
aztvn123

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:50:34 AM

I think it will not happen, it is going to be next to impossible and cuts the nation off from the benefits of decentralization.
owlman

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:53:34 AM

I'm considering to buy and hold some privacy coins for long term. I read some articles and they said governments are taking harsh stances on privacy coins. Do you think they will ban all privacy cryptocurrencies by prohibiting exchanges to list those coins?
I believe that these coins have less prospects, that they are recognized by the states, since they believe that such coins are more used in illegal and criminal areas and money laundering. Even some exchanges brought such coins from circulation.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
Sartrute

Activity: 522
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:57:39 AM

I do not think that the government will be able to influence all exchanges. Even if it succeeds, people will be able to trade with another directly, without envoys. Given this possibility, most likely there will not even be any such attempts.

zerocashdev

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:19:56 PM

I do not think so, now we can see that many countries do not want to regulate the crypto market and it can be great reason to market growth Cheesy
labake

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:43:27 AM

Anything is possible but it’s absolutely bad to ban something that is exchangeable peer to peer without involving third party. They can only tag it as an illegal stuffs. My opinion though
papagapa

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:59:54 PM

Yes, there is possibility that they will do that, even though it seems like very weird and crazy ideal. But, I do not think that they will be able to control such things.
KOF97

Activity: 359
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:19:39 PM

The government cannot ban cryptocurrencies. They can enact statutes to ban exchanges. But to ban cryptocurrencies, laws and regulations are ineffective, cryptocurrencies are a worldwide thing.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
catok broek

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:36:11 PM

I think the article you read is only a game from the media that only pursues the rating just to increase the number of readers, because the news about crypto has started a lot of interest, and also if the government forbids crypto users to own, I think that the government has no rights and no rules the basics.
etin06

Activity: 285
Merit: 11

quarkchain.io

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 03:44:14 PM

Government can not ban privacy coin because some of them will benefit them. And also there are some exchange that are independent of government regulations.
r95222

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:50:04 PM

Government can not ban privacy coin because some of them will benefit them. And also there are some exchange that are independent of government regulations.
There are other possibilities to ban without real coin ban. Gov's can make their use illegal. That's all but in this case we will have to use it as darkweb
Lumada

Activity: 520
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:53:14 PM

There are other possibilities to ban without real coin ban. Gov's can make their use illegal. That's all but in this case we will have to use it as darkweb
Regulations and being stricter can avoid doing illegal things, people should be aware and they have consequences in what they'll do there's no need to ban it when many gets benefit from it.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
FaucetKING

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306

C U

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:03:23 PM

I don't think it will not be easy step to ban cryptocurrency, it's just the Stock Market 2.0 Smiley
As long as peoples invest carefully in these coins and reduce investments or even stop scam icos. Everything should be okay
BetadiNe

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:33:35 PM

I do not know what the government's purpose forbids the privacy coins, for what the ban is and why, what can be profitable for them, unfortunately I do not know about it. I think there are other friends who can answer this?
NeedIfFindIt

Activity: 500

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:20:40 AM

Definitely if they even will want it, they will just be not capable of doing this. They cannot control some privacy coins in lack of transparency, yet they might ban just whole cryptocurrency. 
jabura

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:22:35 AM

banning all cryptos will never happen. for example bitcoin, it is not possible to ban it. however, there are some countries fostering cryptos. as an example: switzerland intends to become a world leading country for cryptos and icos.
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:11:23 AM

I think they will definitely regulate them, but ban is never gonna happen. It's already too big to be banned. I read somewhere that some countries already started creating their own cryptocurrency.

bogacola

Activity: 406
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:40:32 PM

in my opinion cryptocurrencies should not be banned. the person who is making the sale. and the person who is spending the currencys. should make sure that the person is sending it. to the person. also they are taking competition to far. freindly should be that. and having the pantent on something. and you being the only one who is in control of it is not a good thing. when you crush your compiten you are only making things wroser for the same people who you are trying to reach. so what i belive is that it should be avalible for all. and not for bad things.
Supremacy2

Activity: 132
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:45:41 PM

I don't think Government can do anything to ban privacy coins because CRYPTO world is all about freedom and different choices for the community but if that happens, it means the aim of Bitcoin has been jeopardize. My thou
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: