Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:10:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Day Trading VS ICOs?  (Read 927 times)
sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:52:46 AM

Day trading is possible but you need to do a lot of research and the key is to be PATIENT.
It is not that only one you need to take care of. Instead of the patient, you need something important like don't be lazy and checking them regularly (it doesn't mean you have to do it every single minute, but keep the tempo when you check them) Although you could book the price and wait till the price reached your goal haha.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
svojoe
Legendary

Activity: 968
Merit: 1000

einc.io

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:17:38 PM

You are trying to compare absolutely different ways of earning. You can trade 2-3 hours after the main job. If you have experience, it will undoubtedly bring you success. Investments in ICO require much more time. Sometimes to find a good project you need to spend a few days to study it.

MasterMoon

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:55:17 PM

The possibility of making a lot of money in one day, via day trading, is alluring to most.  However, if you're working a full-time job (or two) how can you spend time watching the market to know when to buy and sell?  I'm in a few other groups and people are often promoting ICOs as the way to go.  They definitely require less monitoring.  What do y'all think?

I suggest instead choosing one of them just choose them both because that's more profitable for me and it's not really hard as what you think. But it really need enough knowledge to do that do your own search very well in both of them and I am telling it will give you a big profit in the future.
chalkboard17

Activity: 484
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:35:20 PM

Day trading is possible but you need to do a lot of research and the key is to be PATIENT.
I agree. We have to be patient if we want to make money with trading. Investing our money in ICO is not a great thing anymore. AS you can see, the amount of money which flow into ICOs decrease every month. People realize that ICO contains a huge risk and they can not determine which ICO is good and which is a scam

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
sale.kripta

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:39:59 PM

I prefer to invest in crypto projects, and I keep all the coins in my wallet, if you found a good ico and invest in the ico you could make 5-100x
HEvangelista

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:26:00 PM

I know someone who is good at day trading and was sure that he can be able to do ico's too but he said he is so hooked at day trading that is the only thing he does and nothing more. Not even bounties.
doge_shit666

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:37:38 PM

I prefer to invest in crypto projects, and I keep all the coins in my wallet, if you found a good ico and invest in the ico you could make 5-100x
Right. At times when the market is falling, day trading is very risky so investing in a good ICO is a form of investment in this time. I am investing in EFFECT.AI, the remaining 15h for KYC registration and ICO purchase. This is a very good project to build a distributed artificial intelligence platform, you can quickly register here: https://www.effect.ai/
Kinoman

Activity: 266

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:40:37 PM

I think that not all people can trade, so they will choose to participate in ICO. Everyone should choose a way of earning that he likes. I like trading more.

truimpheriues

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:56:48 PM

Day Trading and ICO it is two different things.

only different target
if ico in target much profit and long term investment
if day trade few profit and short term investment
ahmed

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:56:49 AM

which is needed ie trading signal, trading signal is signal when we should buy and when we should sell it, and we do not need to monitor the market. of course this is not free you have to pay first.
avarnet

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:59:38 AM

If you do not have the nature of an investment trader is the solution because the investment does not need to be too deep with the thinking so I suggest you to invest just easier and practical.
harshmonty3

Activity: 95
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:04:19 AM

The possibility of making a lot of money in one day, via day trading, is alluring to most.  However, if you're working a full-time job (or two) how can you spend time watching the market to know when to buy and sell?  I'm in a few other groups and people are often promoting ICOs as the way to go.  They definitely require less monitoring.  What do y'all think?
In day trading you are responsible for your actions (buy and sell).
You have more control and if you have skills surely you will make some good money.
On other hands ICO are risky.
You need a lot of research to find that the ICO is legit or not.
So choose wisely.
fia_naila

Activity: 770
Merit: 258

The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:04:29 AM

Its all depend on how you want to make profit. If you want to make profit at range 3-6% you can do it by day trading. But if you like to make 10x or flipping at 2x you can choose good ico. Im not shilling i just want to give people who want to invest this month in ico i suggest : auctus and repux. For next month it will be essentia. I have tried essentia apps and its work well.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
btcyoda

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:17:27 AM

Day trading is not an easy thing for most people.  Buying and Holding promising ICOs and other top coins is a safer approach.
Especially if we will see the bearish market. if we are doing day trading and if the bearish trend was coming and then we will be automatically getting trapped when we are buying at the top and that's involved very high risk compared with longterm holding.

Exactly, Both are always risky because we don't know how the market is going to be when it comes to trading if we at buy at the higher value and the market went down we have to wait for it long period. The same thing with the ICO also, we don't whether it has huge potential in the market and whether the team is capable of developing what they mentioned.
goodman285

Activity: 16

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:09:53 AM

Today there are some free ico for all of us if we help them advertise on social networking sites ... We just need to spend some time helping them advertise then we will get the same amount of coin. worthy of our merits. I will introduce you ico Marinecoin is playing free. We will get 20,000 coin per day or 140,000 coin MTC per week if we help them advertise on bitcointalk and you can get unlimited. You can get 20,000 MTC coins per day if you help them advertise. Until the amount of coin supply enough. The highest supply is 9 billion coin ... Marinecoin is also known as MTC. You can look up MTC’s information on google ...  Currently marinecoin is ico at the website http://marineco.in + Marinecoin friendly environment iot. ,,, ///  Marinecoin is a machine to machine ... Marinecoin is a coin with artificial intelligence + Marinecoin has arrtificial intelligence machine to machine payment network.//// Marinecoin has dev-less. And their team is amazing. + It is dev-less and eco friendly, maintained by an artificial intelligence / + Marinecoin zero fees. Marinecoin has an artificial intelligence The best thing that investors like us when we hear about it is that they absolutely love zero fees. They are building each day Marinecoin growing. Let’s join them and help them build the growing MTC community. - Marinecoin is completely free so it is a good opportunity for us to earn thousands of dollars later. I believe Marinecoin will soon surpass bitcoin to become top 1 on the coinmarketcap because Marinecoin has done it before! You can buy MTC with Doge, LTC or Btc on https://f1cx.com. Marinecoin is coin rather than Token. So you can buy them on f1cx.com. They are fun and successful! .
ajiejot

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:28:53 AM

I'll go with investing to ICO compare to day trade. Trading is very risky, and also ICO. But if you can find the best ICO project it is really worth to invest there compare to day trade which it is also risky. Overall, I'll go with investing in ICO, only legit ICO and have low hardcapped.
archierabe100

Activity: 122

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:15:23 PM

hi guys what is ico means im newbie and still studying Smiley
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:28:31 PM

I'll go with investing to ICO compare to day trade. Trading is very risky, and also ICO. But if you can find the best ICO project it is really worth to invest there compare to day trade which it is also risky. Overall, I'll go with investing in ICO, only legit ICO and have low hardcapped.
You are right I will also favor for the investment in ICO as the income from these ICos are confirmed if first you confirm its legitimacy. Try to invest in ICO for getting a confirmed profit. But you also try to stay alert from scam ICOs and there are a number of people who are saying that they invest in an ICO and they not found any profit. It is because they do not invest in any potential project. Try to invest in any project which is already running and they are starting their ICO i.e the ICO of movieschain or you can also invest in any ICO which will be the ICO of a payment system of potential demand i.e the ICO of cellblocks etc.
nicolaz.zhu

Activity: 469
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:46:51 PM

I prefer daily trading, because it is faster profitable, if our precise prediction is very profitable, rather than follow the ico that sometimes scam
annango

Activity: 361
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:04:36 PM

At the moment, trading or investing in ICOs is risky, the market now is too bad, i see that most of coins is continuity down. While investing in ICOs is also not better. In 2017, we can easy get benefits from investing in ICOs which is listed on exchange sites will increase 2x even 10x in the short time but in 2018, everything are completely reversed, many ICOs have a good project but after it's listed on exchange site the its price go down 1/2 even 1/5 compared to ICO prices. I think the best should not join the market at the time.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: