Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:37:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] eMarketChain 🚀[Pre-Sale 15.04]🚀 0% commisions on our ecommerce platform  (Read 13243 times)
krauseberd

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:17:13 AM

I like the idea of applying blockchain tech to the ecommerce sector... it's clearly a match made in heaven. But what is the real value created here that couldn't be handled by an existing token? Does your platform really need this token? Are you offering more than a discount to purchasers? Why will your token continue to retain or gain value? Thx

Hello AlphiryA,

Thank you for your attention. EMAC will be used in every purchase from the eMarketChain marketplace, regardless if it is done in fiat payment or EMAC. In case the buyer chooses to use fiat for purchasing, our exchange algorithm will convert it into EMAC internally and send it to the smart contract. The EMAC Token will be then halted for a certain period, before being sent to the reseller/business. The duration of this halt depends on the account and rating of the reseller/business.
This is very important for the EMAC value. That means that in any certain moment there could be EMAC tokens in end-customers, merchants, exchanges or other roles with business connected to EMAC, but also a great amount will be “stocked” in smart contracts for the refund period. Higher adoption of eMarketChain.co means more purchases each day and more EMAC tokens locked in smart contracts. Having in mind that all EMACs will be created on the token sale event and no further tokens will be created ever again, that can only mean that supply will get shorter with the locked tokens. Our opinion is that such difference in supply and demand can only drive the price of EMAC up.
The main thing that we are offering is 15% cheaper goods (thanks to the blockchain technology) on our e-commerce platform.

For more information please check our article at medium:
https://medium.com/@emarketchain/emac-token-economy-and-its-core-value-9fe67bc8284

Do you plan to add also some more popular cryptos on the platform?

Hello krauseberd,
For now, we will allow payments with ETH and BTC. If we see that there is a demand for others, we will consider it.

Thank you for your answer.
It's great feature. I think that accepting ETH and BTC will give you a great advantage in comparison with other projects.
ipbitrung01

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:52:51 AM

Quite an interesting project Smiley What are your plans after the ICO campaign is over Huh

Hello eLusiv3,
We are happy to hear that the project is of interest to you!

If the ICO campaign is successful and we manage to reach our fund goal we will start working simultaneously on the eMarketChain platform: we will continue developing our prototype and building the architecture of the platform. Integrating the backend systems for different payments and shipping methods and decentralized applications. We will focus our attention on providing a working service where you can use your EMAC tokens.
We are planning to make that real until the end of the first Q of 2019.

I see the project has great purpose. All profits will be for business users and the community to enjoy the benefits that the project brings without losing commissions. Members of the project work professionally, have specific plans for each stage.
But what would you say if Icos success will continue the route and if luck does not happen? But I do believe in your team and find the project attractive. I just want the project to confirm the next road with certainty.
renegade

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:25:59 AM

Project with a very interesting concept, I like this.
aryanand

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:29:39 AM

Project with a very interesting concept, I like this.

I also like this project and consider it to be prospect.
I especially like the idea of multi-currency usage on it.
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:06:22 PM

The e-commerce industry is one of the fast growing markets, and every year the turnover of e-commerce grows. Emarketchain wants to solve some problems existing in this market, removing intermediaries in this market, manufacturers can directly sell their goods to consumers, while the price of goods is reduced which is very beneficial for consumers.

That's why Amazon is also one of the fastest growing companies. It feels like they are just a synonym for the whole e-commerce market by now. If they launch their own crypto it's going to be interesting.

I am working for one of the biggest online stores. Is not Amazon, is the other one Smiley
And i assume soon or later they will go in this direction by launching their own crypto  but I doubt that they will remove the commissions. They are very greedy...

It depends on what kind of alternative technologies will be deleted and offered to the consumer. If there is a platform that works without commission, the big ones won't have much choice but eliminate their commission as well.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
eMarketChain.co (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 112

The blockchain-powered e-marketplace

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 03:14:09 PM

Quite an interesting project Smiley What are your plans after the ICO campaign is over Huh

Hello eLusiv3,
We are happy to hear that the project is of interest to you!

If the ICO campaign is successful and we manage to reach our fund goal we will start working simultaneously on the eMarketChain platform: we will continue developing our prototype and building the architecture of the platform. Integrating the backend systems for different payments and shipping methods and decentralized applications. We will focus our attention on providing a working service where you can use your EMAC tokens.
We are planning to make that real until the end of the first Q of 2019.

I see the project has great purpose. All profits will be for business users and the community to enjoy the benefits that the project brings without losing commissions. Members of the project work professionally, have specific plans for each stage.
But what would you say if Icos success will continue the route and if luck does not happen? But I do believe in your team and find the project attractive. I just want the project to confirm the next road with certainty.

In addition to carrying out our ICO, we are also in talks with business investors. In that sense, if the ICO does not succeed, we will have another chance of funding in a more old-fashion way. We will need roughly 2mln $ in the range of three years, in order to have to have a fully functional business, which generates profit.

▬▬▬▬▬ eMarketChain.co ▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄ 0% Commissions on Purchases ▄▀
▬▬▬▬ eMarketChain.co ▬▬▬▬
darsiderin

Activity: 364

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:48:12 PM

I really liked the design on your website, so the idea itself is also very like it. Major sales will begin on April 29, do you strictly follow the road map?
I agree, the website is very beautiful. And that I was pleasantly surprised - the website has links to profiles in the social networks of all team members. This openness can rarely be met, it's very good.

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
the_oblivion

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:26:57 AM

The e-commerce industry is one of the fast growing markets, and every year the turnover of e-commerce grows. Emarketchain wants to solve some problems existing in this market, removing intermediaries in this market, manufacturers can directly sell their goods to consumers, while the price of goods is reduced which is very beneficial for consumers.

That's why Amazon is also one of the fastest growing companies. It feels like they are just a synonym for the whole e-commerce market by now. If they launch their own crypto it's going to be interesting.

I am working for one of the biggest online stores. Is not Amazon, is the other one Smiley
And i assume soon or later they will go in this direction by launching their own crypto  but I doubt that they will remove the commissions. They are very greedy...

It depends on what kind of alternative technologies will be deleted and offered to the consumer. If there is a platform that works without commission, the big ones won't have much choice but eliminate their commission as well.

Yes, but then they become followers not leaders. And for sure will take them much more time to change their business model. They are a huge corporation and this kind of changes are happening very cumbersome.
rollingstorm45

Activity: 448
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:22:57 AM

with the program 0% fee, then the savings from users will be increased
in addition, users also more easily in saving their money
a very likely business model will be a good project

wabashky

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:06:37 AM

I think it`s a good decision to quickly join, indeed we can put great expectations with an attractive offer for platform users. I hope the pre-sale is enthusiastically greeted, so other investors dont want to miss the opportunity when main sale goes on
Nagasaki

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:51:29 PM

Good evening. I had liked design of the project, very refined!
Investments into ICO are carried out only in Ethereum?
eMarketChain.co (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 05:49:03 AM

Good evening. I had liked design of the project, very refined!
Investments into ICO are carried out only in Ethereum?

Hello Nagasaki,
Yes. We accept only Ethereum for participating in our ICO.

nhungtruong379

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:36:49 AM

eMarketChain is developing a blockchain-powered marketplace and payment ecosystem that cuts out e-commerce middleman commissions for manufacturers and consumers. It serves as a direct e-marketplace for producers of goods, merchants and consumers to buy and sell products and process payments with no commission required.
cryptomiodio

Activity: 38

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:43:13 AM

Nice interesting project what will be Bounty Campaign ??
eMarketChain.co (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 02:19:41 PM

Nice interesting project what will be Bounty Campaign ??

Hello cryptomiodio,

you can check our bounty campaign and participate here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3276952.0

hoshsolomun

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:40:58 PM

0% commisions on our ecommerce platform is a great new for us, thankss
Romanovic

Activity: 189

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:32:06 PM

Almost all eMarketChain teams are too young and professional. But I see the roadmap travel plan for the long term. Hopefully this project can be completed as planned.
Hakamoto

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:16:49 PM

The eMarketChain project is directed to the solution of the main problem in the modern market - it is electronic commerce!
How do you plan to bypass competitors?

allwithpassion

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:28:09 PM

You even have a video, nice video thou Smiley
roadwell890

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:34:59 AM