Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:05:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] eMarketChain 🚀[Pre-Sale 15.04]🚀 0% commisions on our ecommerce platform  (Read 13243 times)
pikkie

Activity: 924
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:18:46 PM

I see a lot of crypto that offers about e-commerce, what distinguishes eMarket with other tokens in the field of e-commerce?
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:28:58 PM

The e-commerce industry is one of the fast growing markets, and every year the turnover of e-commerce grows. Emarketchain wants to solve some problems existing in this market, removing intermediaries in this market, manufacturers can directly sell their goods to consumers, while the price of goods is reduced which is very beneficial for consumers.

That's why Amazon is also one of the fastest growing companies. It feels like they are just a synonym for the whole e-commerce market by now. If they launch their own crypto it's going to be interesting.

I am working for one of the biggest online stores. Is not Amazon, is the other one Smiley
And i assume soon or later they will go in this direction by launching their own crypto  but I doubt that they will remove the commissions. They are very greedy...

It depends on what kind of alternative technologies will be deleted and offered to the consumer. If there is a platform that works without commission, the big ones won't have much choice but eliminate their commission as well.

Yes, but then they become followers not leaders. And for sure will take them much more time to change their business model. They are a huge corporation and this kind of changes are happening very cumbersome.

That's what I was also trying to imply with my statement Wink They won't dominate the markets anymore as they have to fight with their outdated DNA first.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
vindermarch

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

simply getting the job done

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:03:51 PM

From the photos seen this project is handled by a team of young professional and energetic. I think eMarketChain is not difficult for them to go through. Moreover, this project also helps everyone save unnecessary costs.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
rezakurnia66

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:29:27 AM

From the photos seen this project is handled by a team of young professional and energetic. I think eMarketChain is not difficult for them to go through. Moreover, this project also helps everyone save unnecessary costs.
Yes correct, I also support for this project can be developed more so from that I hope more are supporting this project in order to reach the target.

brokens

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:04:02 AM

Yes correct, I also support for this project can be developed more so from that I hope more are supporting this project in order to reach the target.
this project has an idea and mission that is very helpful to everyone, managed by a good team and it looks like this project will work if many are providing support. i am sure they will be able to achieve the desired target.
eMarketChain.co (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

The blockchain-powered e-marketplace

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 10:12:45 AM

coin sales information is very clear by doing presale first and then do ICO with a predetermined time schedule, I also see the price of coins when ICO is different, is there any softcap on this project?

Hello Mokel,

Our target (softcap) is 18,000 ETH, that means that we need to sell around 216,000,000 EMAC. It's around 45% of our total supply.
Hello team, what is the current status of the pre sale do it become successful? Your e-commerce project looks more promising than the other ico that is in the same kind of business. I want to know what is the initial status now based on the ico crowdfunding.

Hello NS-Soul,

We have already sold/reserved 90,814,028.526 EMAC which is around 20% of our total supply 454M EMACs. You can check the progress on our website: https://emarketchain.co/

▬▬▬▬▬ eMarketChain.co ▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄ 0% Commissions on Purchases ▄▀
▬▬▬▬ eMarketChain.co ▬▬▬▬
niethera

Activity: 193

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:20:45 PM

It's one project that is full of innovations and ideas that will surprise everyone. Keep the good work on
I will always suport this project and I am sure this project will run smoothly and successfully!
luffy.2

Activity: 97

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:09:05 AM

I always liked ecological projects. I would like that there would be more of them and they actively developed. You are doing an important job.
merculet
luffy.2

Activity: 97

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:28:51 AM

sounds great exciting project. secure and trust wjat are you waiting for discover and read info for this project amazing.
eMarketChain.co (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 08:22:15 PM

🚀 🚀 🚀 We are happy to announce that Our Main Sale Started Today!!!  🚀 🚀 🚀

operabit
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:21:41 PM

Actually this is a simple matter, just how teams develop with the community, so can establish a good relationship, of course it is supported with good news and interesting
suraniawan

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:52:16 AM

ICO play this project just walked from yesterday. There are still many opportunities for supporters of this project to join. The team also still has plenty of time to maximize the promotion for maximum sales. Hopefully later will be a successful project and sold out of token and hardcap can be reach.
Plecet Bank

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:03:35 AM

The current ecommerce platform starts many competitors. Hopefully this project has something different to highlight. So as to attract investor interest in this project. Blockchain technology is also increasingly global. This proves that this technology is increasingly accepted in society.

CoinShopping.pl

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:36:30 PM

Hi Guys!

We Have Just Started Our website where You can Obtain Our trading Course
Here's link to the course

https://coinshopping.pl/product/tradingcourse/

We Hope You like it, please leave Your opinion when You'll finish it  Cool

Thanx, CoinShopping.pl Team

This learning program will make you completely self-sufficient. There will be no need for you to pay for another course or to subscribe to different trading groups and live trade rooms. There is a ton of groups and individuals out there who are selling or giving away trade signals on their sites, Twitter, forums, etc. All these signals and tips can be useless or even very harmful, if you don’t know how to do your own research. For instance, a fresh tweet saying it’s time to buy a certain altcoin might not only be old news. There’s also a chance it was written because the author wants to actually dump the coin, and he needs people to buy and raise its value at the same time he is selling it.
Exte

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:22:44 PM

I would like to see more information about the project. And then how little news about the project itself

LaneAxis
⇐ ● The FUTURE of Trucking and Freight Supply Chain ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKREDDIT ○ ○ ○
masternode

Activity: 443
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:40:22 PM

Do you have any partnership now or which companies you are planning to cut a deal in the near future. Good luck of course

Hello zgrdyg,

We have recently established a partnership that will bring more than 5000 products on the marketplace, and we are working on more. With regards to the brands that the user will be able to see, it will be top brands from major sectors like tech, clothing, and health.

Are those products all from a specific industry or is it all kinds of products from across the board? As for technology, is it also very well known brands like Apple?

Hello masternode,

The partnership that we have established will bring products from multiple different industries to the marketplace, also from well-known brands like Apple, Samsung, Asus, HP, etc.

Does that make you an authorized reseller of those popular brand or do you acquire those items and just resell them?
koralan

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:56:03 AM

The purpose of the project made me really excited. When using the eMarketChain platform, buyers and sellers of different products without charge to the middleman. Profits belong to both buyers and sellers. But they have to transfer their money to this coin and so they have to pay a small fee. Is there a better way?
idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:00:13 AM

What is the current bonus an dthe minimum anmount for investment in your ICO?
eMarketChain.co (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 08:55:03 AM

Do you have any partnership now or which companies you are planning to cut a deal in the near future. Good luck of course

Hello zgrdyg,

We have recently established a partnership that will bring more than 5000 products on the marketplace, and we are working on more. With regards to the brands that the user will be able to see, it will be top brands from major sectors like tech, clothing, and health.

Are those products all from a specific industry or is it all kinds of products from across the board? As for technology, is it also very well known brands like Apple?

Hello masternode,

The partnership that we have established will bring products from multiple different industries to the marketplace, also from well-known brands like Apple, Samsung, Asus, HP, etc.

Does that make you an authorized reseller of those popular brand or do you acquire those items and just resell them?

Hello masternode,

Our platform will have partnerships with different merchants ( manufacturers, authorized resellers, sales representatives, retailers, etc.). Even person who wants to sell his old laptop will be more than welcome to publish it on our platform.  We do not acquire anything. We just make the connection between merchants and customers without hidden commissions and bank taxes.

eMarketChain.co (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 09:14:24 AM

The purpose of the project made me really excited. When using the eMarketChain platform, buyers and sellers of different products without charge to the middleman. Profits belong to both buyers and sellers. But they have to transfer their money to this coin and so they have to pay a small fee. Is there a better way?

Hello koralan,

If we find a way to avoid this fee we will do it. Our team is pretty sure that the blockchain technology will provide no taxes at all in the near future. The first step for that is the transition from PoW to PoS & Caspar Protocol in Ethereum world (you can find more information on the internet). Nevertheless, the transfer fee seems insignificant compared to the hidden commission and bank taxes.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: