Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:30:50 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: selling bitcoin is a stupid decision ?  (Read 2458 times)
buburjelly

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:07:40 AM

The decline of several months earlier this year did make many people panic and sell their bitcoin even though many economists estimate that bitcoin could reach the highest price again in the future but it is only speculative in private. Fundamental factors are the ones that most affect the bitcoin price fluctuations on the market today and I suppose that those who sell the bitcoin are in doubt so they do not want to get any bigger losses when the downtrend is in progress.
alex M

Activity: 166

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:04:08 PM

Hi guys , I  read in social media that many people are panicking its because bitcoin dropped every hour and they think they might lose their money because of that .Well for me , there's no need to panic because when bitcoin dropped as its lowest price its a blessing . And also joining in CRYPTO CURRENCY WORLD, you already know what risk you  should face , and  its a win and win bet when you hold bitcoin . So knowing that  some people selling their bitcoin I feel so sorry for them.  
I don't see anything wrong in selling bitcoin,we are free to decide when to hold our investments.We hold the key for our success though we  are all saying that we need to hodl our coins but there are investor choose to have short term investments.They are the people who have less patience,if they sell in the sense that it is really needed for emergency purposes and not about Fuds or price votality that is very considerable.We all wanted here to profit and if someone prefer to sell their coins then they are the one responsible in their actions and as tgey  take risk on investing they probably know the strategy when to profit.
Yes, you're right. For me, I respected their decisions. They buy at high price and sell at low (basing on the status of bitcoin today). But its not good to have a loss in your investment. As we know bitcoin is only good for long term investment. If you can bear to hodl, the better. In making investments in bitcoin, you should invest only what you can afford to lose. So, dont worry about your investments and avoid panic in times like this. The longer  you can hodl, the great chances of gaining big profits.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:11:39 PM

the market is in a dip which is temporary. please have some patience.
monkeydominicorobin

Activity: 294
Merit: 104

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:15:34 PM

Hi guys , I  read in social media that many people are panicking its because bitcoin dropped every hour and they think they might lose their money because of that .Well for me , there's no need to panic because when bitcoin dropped as its lowest price its a blessing . And also joining in CRYPTO CURRENCY WORLD, you already know what risk you  should face , and  its a win and win bet when you hold bitcoin . So knowing that  some people selling their bitcoin I feel so sorry for them.  

They are panic and manic. For nothing. Selling are for faint hearted.

adolf512

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:19:06 PM

Of course you are right! Do not listen to those people who are panicking and selling their coins when prices go down. Behind the fall, growth always follows. We need only wait until the market is restored.

tofus

Activity: 347
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:23:24 PM

Selling bitcoin is not a stupid decision. Bitcoin is a volatile asset. If you are not a trader, it is better not to sell the asset.
A stupid decision is investing money in something that you do not understand and asking strangers to dispose of your money.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
Jas18

Activity: 153

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:24:24 PM

Selling bitcoin is not a stupid decision. Bitcoin is a volatile asset. If you are not a trader, it is better not to sell the asset.
A stupid decision is investing money in something that you do not understand and asking strangers to dispose of your money.
In this business, its really important that you have to be patient. But its not really a stupid decision, in the dirat place i believe that before you invested you already knew the risks and cosequences behind it. Maybe some investors were forced to sell it because they badly needed the money and they cant wait more time for its rise.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:27:31 PM

Sometimes selling bitcoin is smart movement that we know tomorrow the price is so bad, so you can buy again after price dump
That's a pretty effective strategy. Sometimes selling a bitcoin is a smart choice. No one knows how much bad the future holds for FUD. They have the right to sell their property if they think it is the right thing to do. I do not want to judge their decision.

Though they are doing it wrong. Yes it is their own digital currency but as someone who knows to do it right, they must not sell their Bitcoin at the dip. I know some of them are selling since they needed the money, but it is still wrong since the more user sold their Bitcoin in the market, the more decrease will happen in the Bitcoin price.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Uncertaintea

Activity: 91

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:59:54 PM

Don't sell your bitcoins in a bull market. You are just setting yourself up for losses and teeth gnashing when the market goes back up and prices go through the roof, then you would start pinching yourself for selling off your coins.
Dblue

Activity: 130

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:06:28 PM

True that selling bitcoin now is a stupid decision because you are selling at a loss and even if you take in profit it will be a much lesser profit and ROI than you would get when you sell in a bull market.
Leon2_18

Activity: 43

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:14:06 PM

Of course, to sell bitcoins right now is stupid.on the contrary, I buy cryptocurrency.I'll be selling in at least a year.
NightCloudz07

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:30:57 PM

No,selling bitcoin is not an stupid decission if it is an emergency needed for the family.what if you dont have enough moneyfor that emergency,you have to depts if you have much better solution to that problem.having a depts is an stupid decission than to sell bitcoin rather...for me I must say that its better to sell it if it is for our own good.

▲▼▲▼ZICHAIN ▲▼▲▼ JOIN OUR PRIVATE SALE NOW! ZICHAIN.IO
▲▼ BLOCKCHAIN ASSET MANAGEMENT ECOSYSTEM ▲▼
dewi91

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:36:43 PM

Everyone has their own decision, we can't judge that. I think it's no problem as long as they are sell their bitcoin In the price higher than price when they are buy. May be they only can get a little profit and finally they are lose the chance to make a lot of profit in the future.
Bedebah

Activity: 524
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:04:25 PM

When the price is cheap many people panic and sell in a loss position, of course this is sad, when many people who sell bitcoin then the price will continue to decline and difficult to skyrocket as last December.
Delefxo

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:06:59 PM

i consider selling bitcoin now as a bad decision because it as not reach  the 590 US dollars  it reached in February this year, if it lower the price i may consider selling.
Suffoc8

Activity: 163

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:12:14 PM

Selling a bitcoin is not a stupid thing, they sell it because they need a money or maybe for them to fullfil their financial problems, the thing is you can have a wrong decisions or a stupid thing when you didnt use your mind and do whateverthings that you didnt critically analyze the problem itself.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X          [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:19:42 PM

Sometimes selling bitcoin is smart movement that we know tomorrow the price is so bad, so you can buy again after price dump
That's a pretty effective strategy. Sometimes selling a bitcoin is a smart choice. No one knows how much bad the future holds for FUD. They have the right to sell their property if they think it is the right thing to do. I do not want to judge their decision.
not always sell bitcoin is a bad thing. not always cutlose is also a bad choice. because the price of bitcoin is fluctuates. it is possible the price keeps going down and if you do not cutlose or sell. you might get bigger losses ? the point is to do the calculations and analysis as best as possible to make choices
RuslanSamui

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:20:57 PM

I think another month you need to hold bitcoin, and then already draw conclusions about the sale. Many factors say this!
Silver_Wost

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:24:03 PM

before an investor with bitcoin crypto currency in particular I think someone should understand and understand the risks, profits, losses by investors if it is involved in it regret will feel less
gjtnwls1

Activity: 378

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:25:29 PM

You are right! People who just got into crypto world without know what really it is, they are panicking. I think they are here to just trade not real investors. People who is really into crypto world they already know the risk but we believe that it will do great in the future.

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
┨PRE-SALE  : 25th MAY - 25th JUNE ▌MAIN-SALE: 26th JUNE - 03rd JULY┠
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Telegram Medium Reddit
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: