Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:42:31 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: selling bitcoin is a stupid decision ?  (Read 2458 times)
Doge dealer

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:05:22 PM

once your making a profit and you achieved what you set out to do the sale of bitcoins is perfectly fine , fact is bitcoins is extremely speculative and volatile at this point , and there seems to be no desernable pattern in its movement so once your selling at a profit then your good in my book.

Aleksabit

Activity: 79
Merit: 60

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:18:46 PM

In the case of the fall of Bitcoin, the stupid decision is to sell bitcoin, but still if we buy bitcoin at a cheaper price than sales we are certainly in profit, so 30% sell 70% not to sell, but it all depends on the price of bitcoins. Wink Undecided
al.nechiporuk

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:33:45 PM

It depends on the conditions. But now the whole market is red, I think it makes no sense to sell, because today the market correction, and after that there should be growth.
dzhan

Activity: 743
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:37:23 PM

In my opinion, selling Bitcoin isn't the right decision even if the price drop down more. BTC is very valuable crypto currency, but its price is volatile, so even if its actual price is low, we can expect that it will increase again highly in the future. But some people are forced to sell, because perhaps they need fiat money for their living bills.
Collider

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:44:36 PM

In my opinion, selling Bitcoin isn't the right decision even if the price drop down more. BTC is very valuable crypto currency, but its price is volatile, so even if its actual price is low, we can expect that it will increase again highly in the future. But some people are forced to sell, because perhaps they need fiat money for their living bills.

Yeah even I sell my bitcoins when I am in need of money or in any case of emergencies and I don't think that its a stupod decision to sell.bircoins as we are earning it so that it can be helpful for us when we are in desperate need of money and instead of borrowing money from friends and family I will prefer to sell my bitcoins and get cash instantly as borrowing money now and then can put my reputation at stake.
Pakwan12

Activity: 119
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:52:58 PM

It's depend  of the situation,if you need to sell bitcoin to the emergency needs it ok.but if you sell bitcoin just for hang out with your friends that a big stupid division.
Casmiro

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:54:31 PM

Hi guys , I  read in social media that many people are panicking its because bitcoin dropped every hour and they think they might lose their money because of that .Well for me , there's no need to panic because when bitcoin dropped as its lowest price its a blessing . And also joining in CRYPTO CURRENCY WORLD, you already know what risk you  should face , and  its a win and win bet when you hold bitcoin . So knowing that  some people selling their bitcoin I feel so sorry for them.  
People who lack the basics of trading and investing in this crypto, especially for beginners who are joining the world of crypto. They will easily experience panic when bitcoin prices continue to decline. They are not ready to take big risks, without thinking long they immediately sell the coins they have to avoid losses.
It is not a foolish decision, it is because of their less mature strategy in investing.
teejayrichard2

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:41:21 PM

this is funny but i strongly agree with you. people easily panic once they see price drop a little. holding your coins is the best thing to do because price will surely rise again.
drukoz2

Activity: 395
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:16:22 PM

Very stupid. I'm tired of dissuading people from panicking selling coins when the market falls.
qtronix

Activity: 596

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:24:17 PM

Sell bitcoin when prices fall in the market only those who are not familiar with this system in principle. Those who have been doing this for a long time, have already carefully studied the market and its features, and perceive these falls quite calmly.
kimochidesh

Activity: 518
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:32:22 PM

One of my friends is thought to sell his holding in BTC when its price was about $18-19K, then the price drops to 14K...gradually now at 7K and he is unable to sell his holding till now. And now he is regretting his every decision of not selling it. So i believe that We should book some profit at various price levels to stay safe.
rodskee

Activity: 2408
Merit: 202

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:37:11 PM

Hi guys , I  read in social media that many people are panicking its because bitcoin dropped every hour and they think they might lose their money because of that .Well for me , there's no need to panic because when bitcoin dropped as its lowest price its a blessing . And also joining in CRYPTO CURRENCY WORLD, you already know what risk you  should face , and  its a win and win bet when you hold bitcoin . So knowing that  some people selling their bitcoin I feel so sorry for them.  

lack of knowledge how bitcoin runs as digital currency and the risk being volatile surely making panic from them but if they knows how much bitcoin moves up and down the value in market as decentralized cryptocurrency i think people know how to handle their investment to get earning during the price dumping in the market. bitcoin dropping in the lowest prices is aright time to buy not for selling.

Marrying_Couch

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:37:24 PM

yes I guess they panicked with the price dropped so significantly, they do not understand that it is one of the risks of playing bitcoin. Suppose they knew it was a natural thing to be sure they regretted having sold their bitcoin in a hurry and feared if it was a loss. They do not know that the price will rise again. It's so common in bitcoin the price can go up and get down, my suggestion is still calm and controlled. Cool
MarkusIsaiah

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:41:18 PM

yes im agree with you, This is the opportunity to buy bitcoin because the price is dropping. it is the best too hold your bitcoin for a longterm but if you have a family or emergency cases you don't have a choice to sell your bitcoin.
AimHigh

Activity: 554

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:43:05 PM

But i think even they sell their coins they are also lose they money because of they bought in the high value but they sell in the low value so that they also lose. They always panicking, and worrying about  dropping value but they didn't know that the dropping is not to long and not permanent so that don't panic but hold and invest.
t3m4nc0k

Activity: 616

www.jacs.tech

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:46:08 PM

because the price of fluctuating bitcoin makes everyone who holds it impatient to see the price is getting down from the previous price but I am sure who hold will feel the goodness and benefits to be achieved in the end of this year

Marine8

Activity: 195

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 10:47:23 PM

According to the rules for successful trading, its not always all the time that you have to hold your bitcoins. When you have the experience to realize that the price will soon fall, that is the time for to sell, so that you will have the opportunity to buy more if the price actually falls.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Sum24

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:48:22 PM

Sometimes selling bitcoin is smart movement that we know tomorrow the price is so bad, so you can buy again after price dump
That's a pretty effective strategy. Sometimes selling a bitcoin is a smart choice. No one knows how much bad the future holds for FUD. They have the right to sell their property if they think it is the right thing to do. I do not want to judge their decision.
Yeah it is the good of the bitcoin that we can use it whenever we want to use, but it should be not because you are worry about the future of bitcoin but it is good to make this choice for your own needs only. Before selling bitcoin is the very good to be wise and let the market be very high again, once bitcoin price fell down then it use to rise for sure as bitcoin has very high potential so it is not very good to sell your bitcoin right now because day by day bitcoin is being expensive.
Roman Coinson

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:01:11 PM

Of course, this is the absolutely stupid decision! Because in April you will see growing up of the bitcoin price!! I think so))
FurDich

Activity: 208

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:05:46 PM

If you sell bitcoin when price down rise, it's not a wise decision bcos you will lost money
I agree with you but I think who will sell bitcoin at low price right? Maybe buy bitcoin but sell it at low price? That's not a good idea. I probably wait until price gets high.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: