Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:29:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: selling bitcoin is a stupid decision ?  (Read 2458 times)
btcjocan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:06:28 PM

Sometimes selling bitcoin is smart movement that we know tomorrow the price is so bad, so you can buy again after price dump
That's a pretty effective strategy. Sometimes selling a bitcoin is a smart choice. No one knows how much bad the future holds for FUD. They have the right to sell their property if they think it is the right thing to do. I do not want to judge their decision.
Yeah it is the good of the bitcoin that we can use it whenever we want to use, but it should be not because you are worry about the future of bitcoin but it is good to make this choice for your own needs only. Before selling bitcoin is the very good to be wise and let the market be very high again, once bitcoin price fell down then it use to rise for sure as bitcoin has very high potential so it is not very good to sell your bitcoin right now because day by day bitcoin is being expensive.
I think there are so many situation that we may face. And selling bitcoin is really depend on that situation if we face a big financial problem we can really sell bitcoin  for good. Selling with purpose is not stupid idea but if we sell it without reason maybe that is a bad idea.
fosco333

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:11:09 AM

panic selling surely won't lead you to anything profit. You will loss if you sell your coins at low price.
Most peoples think if the price falling, they must sell it before it goes to zero. i believe bitcoin and crypto never go to zero.

Zabrielle

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:50:29 AM

No not at all. Each one of us has its own reason. Maybe the person cant hold on any longer because prices are dropping from time to time thats why he or she is selling their bitcoin. You know when you join bitcoin you are toltslky aware of all the risk you might be facing along the way. Letting go of it is not stupidity its all about the timing. Dont let all of it hold some and make a profit out of it. Bitcoin will bounce back real soon.
No I do not think that selling bitcoin is a stupid decision.Everyone has different reasons that why they want to sell their bitcoins.But the sole reason is to earn money.Other reasons maybe that people must have thought that the prices will decrease so they thought of selling their bitcoins.Since the value of bitcoin is also very volatile we cannot say that where will the price go and if the price will fall they will suffer from loses.
True. Each of us has a reason. Its business, when you sell you will still earn. Maybe they got better idea after selling their bitcoin. There are so many cryptos to choose not only bitcoin exist in this virtual world. Oh well, if people will sell it, then its none of our business.
colmenajose

Activity: 278
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:01:56 AM

I do not think it is a stupid decision, since it will depend on the economic needs of the investor. However, I think that selling bitcoin is a bad decision, since it is a high return asset in the short term, which is very difficult to compete with another type of investment.
Rishabh riyz

Activity: 357

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:33:14 PM

Selling bitcoins is not always a stupid decision , yes if done in panic that bitcoins may lose its value due to constantly decreasing value  then it is a stupid act.
Bitcoins are a form of asset for most of the investors , not everyone use them as a currency for exchange.
For making maximum profit one needs to hold bitcoins and sell them on appropriate time and value , so we can see that selling bitcoins is equally important as buying them and it all varies according to the time and fluctuations of the value.
online73

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

Ecowatt.io

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:15:30 PM

I also think that there is nothing more dumb than selling Bitcoin, especially now. Now is the best time to buy. Those who are thinking now buy Bitcoin need to understand that, perhaps, such an investment is not for one year. But to sell Bitcoin at the lowest prices of recent months, I think it's a crime against your own purse.
Harrow30

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:21:49 PM

I don't think all are selling their bitcoins just because of the news of its price fall. Bitcoin is a means of exchange to our fiats. So, basically, when I need to sell my tokens, I get to exchange it to bitcoin and then to my fiat value. I might not necessarily be interested more in Bitcoin HODL; it is my personal conviction.

[  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]    WELCOME TO DATABLOCKCHAIN    [  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]
Mainsale now LIVE!  //  Raised $16 Million in PRE-SALE
dmamigo

Activity: 1232

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:04:24 PM

I also think that there is nothing more dumb than selling Bitcoin, especially now. Now is the best time to buy. Those who are thinking now buy Bitcoin need to understand that, perhaps, such an investment is not for one year. But to sell Bitcoin at the lowest prices of recent months, I think it's a crime against your own purse.

I think, it not dumb. People will and have to sell according to needs. If you see the current trend its going down gradually. Personally, I thought I won't sell at $10,000 even I knew I needed to after 1-2 weeks, but see it went down to $8000. So even if its investment and if you need money selling is not a dumb decision sometimes, atleast in crypto market its completely not.
InvestICO2L

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:51:37 PM

Hi guys , I  read in social media that many people are panicking its because bitcoin dropped every hour and they think they might lose their money because of that .Well for me , there's no need to panic because when bitcoin dropped as its lowest price its a blessing . And also joining in CRYPTO CURRENCY WORLD, you already know what risk you  should face , and  its a win and win bet when you hold bitcoin . So knowing that  some people selling their bitcoin I feel so sorry for them.  
It’s not definitely stupid when someone are selling bitcoin right now. We all know that it’s hard to predict exactly who the cryptocurrency market fluctuates, it is notoriously volatile, therefore sometimes someone sell bitcoin is the best choice. Moreover, it depends much on the situation of everyone, they maybe sell now and then buy with lower value, it’s really normal. Through bitcoin volatility, it drives many people crazy, but I advise all of us to keep patient and keep calm. Because bitcoin price fluctuates currently, it’s going down and also increased immediately. Therefore, all we need to do right now is holding it, it’s less of risky than selling
alenahype

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:53:29 PM

Yes, I think that selling right now just does not make sense because nothing changes and the price is still going down, right now only if you buy, but do not sell for sure.
mung_nasib

Activity: 602

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:19:39 AM

Indeed,with the decline in the price of bitcoin is now able to provide an opportunity for someone to buy it.For the problem of profit or loss must be received wisely and definitely you need worry about bitcoin price movement every time.

sollahp

Activity: 120
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:50:05 AM

Indeed,with the decline in the price of bitcoin is now able to provide an opportunity for someone to buy it.For the problem of profit or loss must be received wisely and definitely you need worry about bitcoin price movement every time.
There are still too many scarred by the crash without mass exuberance to counteract it. Until we are free from the"BULL MARKET COMING" messages and until despair and hopelessness saturates the market, we will not see any definitive upwards momentum. We need a clean wipe of any non true hodlers. Determining what price that is is the hard part. Hodlers who choose their cost average prices wisely with small % strikes at these buy in points are the real winners. If you have no capital on the sideline then you will no longer be a true hodler if you keep checking the price... you will wilt. I will make money and I will be rich because I choose to and I will not give in to emotion and I will buy a little here and little if/when it goes lower. The choice is yours.

TiffanyLien23

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:57:45 AM

Selling bitcoin all of a sudden very risky thing that you need to observed very carefully. Because if you buy bitcoin while price drops I am sure that your money was risked. And for people panic selling bitcoin is also risked their investment. For my opinion we need to thing 2 to 3x before sell our bitcoin or before buy. This time for me, Its better to buy and hold for a long day or months in order to earn money in the future.
Radio-Active

Activity: 523
Merit: 10

YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:50:06 AM

it is not that stupid. if you sell bitcoin and you still gain profit from it, why not ?
but if you want more earnings, it suggested that you should hold it for now because the current price is low on the market.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:14:36 PM

Selling bitcoin is stupid, that is if you've bought for a higher price. It does make sense to sell now that the price is dropping, it's better to buy with the lower price. At this moment the price is dropping from more than 8K to below 8K, so it's a good opportunity to buy. In a few months the price will rise again, when Lightning Network makes transactions real fast and for almost nothing. At the end of 2018 the price will reach 30K.
Selling bitcoins aren’t stupid but yes in bad circumstances selling can be worst for you. Like if the prices are going down but you don’t have enough skills to control your mind and getting panicked you just started selling all what you have. This is seriously a jokers move on which one should be scolded. Because bitcoins aren’t easy to buy, so once bought, deal them with much sensitivity.
Jdavid05

Activity: 165

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:20:29 PM

Selling Bitcoin is bot stupid because Bitcoin is very scary because of the price move its going down so fast but going up too. You are very stupid if you didint hold Bitcoin like you bought Bitcoin for $8000 and you sell it on the price of $10000 within a week Thats the stupid ways becuase who is not holding Bitcoin will make you cry.
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:24:32 PM

It is a relative and personal decision and I don't think people still want to hodl bitcoin as earlier before compared with now when there are more prospective coins available. So, stupid is relative I must say!
monmoni

Activity: 175

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:27:03 PM

It is usual when newbie org beginners started to invest on something, when the value are decreasing they will sell it right away. They haven't educated well before, that there is a possibility of value increasing.
gamalzour

Activity: 566
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:42:57 AM

Hi guys , I  read in social media that many people are panicking its because bitcoin dropped every hour and they think they might lose their money because of that .Well for me , there's no need to panic because when bitcoin dropped as its lowest price its a blessing . And also joining in CRYPTO CURRENCY WORLD, you already know what risk you  should face , and  its a win and win bet when you hold bitcoin . So knowing that  some people selling their bitcoin I feel so sorry for them.  
Those who are doing panic selling must be influenced by the opponents of bitcoin, nothing else. They are unaccustomed to such hard decreases in the value of bitcoin so are afraid of losing their investments. They need some good guidance from the old players of the crypto market in order to cope with this situation in the most decent way. They need to understand that everything is volatile here.
markdario112616

Activity: 816
Merit: 133

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:20:21 AM

To start with, These people panicking are new to this industry. Well, we can't deny that a lot of people who are engaging in trading don't do their research whih in result they are easily been fooled by the FUDs. Though we can't blame them, It's there money that they waste. They thought that by engaging in this industry they could easily earn money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: