Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:18:51 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: selling bitcoin is a stupid decision ?  (Read 2458 times)
Yzhel

Activity: 325
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:02:06 PM

Hi guys , I  read in social media that many people are panicking its because bitcoin dropped every hour and they think they might lose their money because of that .Well for me , there's no need to panic because when bitcoin dropped as its lowest price its a blessing . And also joining in CRYPTO CURRENCY WORLD, you already know what risk you  should face , and  its a win and win bet when you hold bitcoin . So knowing that  some people selling their bitcoin I feel so sorry for them.  

No. because it's depend upon the situation especially during emergency.
Let us not do judgement with some people, If they are selling their bitcoin let us just think that maybe they need money or that they are really in panic that they cannot sleep at night, let us understand each other here.
questlunar2

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:59:35 AM

You have to take risk brother because you cant predict if the price will go down or up or else you have to keep an eye always
Emjohn.

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:09:02 AM

Yes, I think it is a bad decision to sell bitcoin specially when you bought it when the price is high. I don't know why they panic when it is quite normal that it drops. Patience is the key in investing usually.
ronsaldo

Activity: 217
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:11:04 AM

no coz selling a bitcoin is like an emergency it means you really need a money coz for me that is the number reason of a holder to sell a bitcoin for a money needed.
spiker777

Activity: 1000
Merit: 279

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 11:13:24 AM

Selling bitcoin is only a stupid decision if you sell out at a loss, and intend to make that loss permanent. Obviously if you need the cash, and can't afford to have it tied up in bitcoin then there really isn't any alternative unless you stupidly take out a loan. Sometimes if you sell at the start of a dip, and then buy back in at the bottom of a dip, you can be in a better position than when you started. So it really depends on circumstances.

pharaon

Activity: 753

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:17:35 AM

Hi guys , I  read in social media that many people are panicking its because bitcoin dropped every hour and they think they might lose their money because of that .Well for me , there's no need to panic because when bitcoin dropped as its lowest price its a blessing . And also joining in CRYPTO CURRENCY WORLD, you already know what risk you  should face , and  its a win and win bet when you hold bitcoin . So knowing that  some people selling their bitcoin I feel so sorry for them.  

No. because it's depend upon the situation especially during emergency.
Let us not do judgement with some people, If they are selling their bitcoin let us just think that maybe they need money or that they are really in panic that they cannot sleep at night, let us understand each other here.
Of course, there are situations in which money is needed, and people sell bitcoin, but the author meant precisely that people are afraid of losing everything when the price falls and selling all the coins. Do you think that this is the right decision?
Ahimoth

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:19:24 AM

Ser, you are absolutely right, very sorry for those people who begin to panic, because even if they bought bitcoin when its price was 3000 dollars, today they did not lose anything, but on the contrary won. I think that you should not give in to panic and sell everything, bitcoin will regain its value, you will see and soon those who panicked again will be nervous. I decided for myself, you can not panic that's all.
Regret will always be present in the endbright of every decision. We can't say whether the decision you're going to make is good or bad until the result shown. But in this very moment I don't think that is a good idea because I still believe that bitcin will rise up again. We just need to wat for it to happen and everything is gonna be fine. Remeber that is not a one time big time process.
Rollesto

Activity: 108

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:41:32 AM

Selling bitcoin will not always be a stupid decision to be taken by anyone because it depends on the situation . It will just become a stupid decision if the person will going to sell it on lower value just because he gets tired of waiting for the time that its value gets high.
supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:00:26 PM

Should not comment on the choices of others, but I will not choose to sell bitcoin at this time, if you choose to sell bitcoin now, I will not say anything, everyone should respect other people's investment choices.
Investment needs right placements and if anyone is doing wrong you should comment and correct him. It is our responsibility to bring and aware people about this Business and even any other business. Investment in Bitcoin needs a lot of knowledge and one should learn and it is our responsibility to let them aware and give them knowledge about this digital asset.
goldenwikiD

Activity: 48

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:58:10 PM

You can do one thing, hire a freelancer to check the appropriate time for investment and clearance
Blue Bell

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:23:46 PM

The new bitcoin is really growing, if selling bitcoin at the moment is really a stupid decision, $ 100k for a bitcoin by 2020
I do agree with you right now bitcoin is getting more and more strong we should wait instead of selling and making our profit a bit down it is good to let our bitcoin grow, whenever someone buy bitcoin better if he make it in mind that he will hold all the bitcoin for long time and will not sell it at low price, today selling it would be panic selling, which is the worst thing in the journey of crypto currency, most of the new user do this mistake, so better to be patient then to cry later, you can earn high profit just wait please.
OfficialAmulet
Copper Member

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:29:20 PM

Timing the market is tough, I'd like to not only see the in depth reasoning behind some of these predictions, but also how often each advice-giver has timed their
trades in the past.
OfficialAmulet
Copper Member

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:35:57 PM

Anyone here have experience using trading algorithms to take their emotions out of play? I see a combination of trading algorithms, gut checked by human
intelligence is becoming a more popular model...
carelessboy

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:56:22 AM

if you have no job?your main income source of bitcoin? you need money?if you need urgent money so you sell just a small amount of bitcoin.and you also say right, bitcoin selling is a stupid decision .but best idea you start buy sell regular.i think you should be big your bitcoin amount.

88jewel

Activity: 85

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:59:32 AM

no decision stupid. decisions are made because there are reasons behind or things that prompt you to do it. whether by instinct or out of necessity. Selling bitcoin is not a stupid decision. Just stand on the ground why you made such decision.
Fretcy

Activity: 395

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:38:02 AM

Keep up the spirit, i also have the same opinion that those who are selling their bitcoins will regret when the bitcoins market start to recover then there will definitely will be a huge rally and again the bitcoins price will hit the biggest shot which will be more than $ 20000 USD, so for those of who are selling them now I have nothing to say you will know the real worth of bitcoins only when the prices hit the pivotal point.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
rybakov

Activity: 55
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:48:55 AM

Those people who panic and then sell in loss are really making a big mistake. At time when people are making 1000% returns with crypto in an year, someone making loss is laughable.
russaa8

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:55:44 AM

Bitcoin overcame many difficulties and will survive the small bans on advertising and prohibitions. But it is much fairer than the dollar and it makes it stronger.
valterkjellberg

Activity: 107
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:00:25 AM

I would not in a million years jump back into an asset that dropped almost 70% in value in less than a year. If it can drop drastically from 19k to 6k in the blink of an eye then it is reasonable to assume a 6k investment could just as easily be worth 1k in another blink of the eye. It doesn't take a genius to smell the desperation around here. I would rather not join in with you all Wink
dvmd

Activity: 134

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:28:33 AM

If you sell bitcoin at this point, that is really stupid. Bitcoin is an electronic money revolution, it has a core value, behind it is the potential blockchain technology. You should keep it until 2020 to become a millionaire
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: