Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:50:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TagCoin pool tag.cryptominer.net  (Read 26359 times)
jarvis

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 10:53:19 PM

We put our mining farm through your pool and mined around 523 coins. How does your database not reflect our work submitted. It is strange how during a time when difficulty was at a low and very profitable for miners, you have this database issue. Coincidence? You could have divided the tag equally from the miners that were on your pool.

Also, why didn't you consult us first versus giving them away. I am not happy with this outcome and would a least expect to be compensated with at least half of what was mined to compensate my employees during the holidays. Please advise on how you will make this right.

Moneybox

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
torzsy

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 11:18:27 PM

We put our mining farm through your pool and mined around 523 coins. How does your database not reflect our work submitted. It is strange how during a time when difficulty was at a low and very profitable for miners, you have this database issue. Coincidence? You could have divided the tag equally from the miners that were on your pool.

Also, why didn't you consult us first versus giving them away. I am not happy with this outcome and would a least expect to be compensated with at least half of what was mined to compensate my employees during the holidays. Please advise on how you will make this right.

Moneybox

How much hashrate did you have on the pool and what date exactly?

Dividing equally is not fair, just think about it. Small miners got the same as big ones. If you had 500+ coins on the pool, why didnt you withdraw them? Keeping coins on pools / exchanges is not safe.

The coins will be sent to Mark when he confirmes that the first transaction is arrived. I dont see any other options for this to solve. Do you?

Kruncha

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 12:30:37 AM

Moneybox

The coin forked multiple times, it's not the pools fault.

K.
limbaugh
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 01:12:33 AM
Last edit: December 09, 2013, 02:52:21 AM by limbaugh

Dividing equally is not fair, just think about it. Small miners got the same as big ones. If you had 500+ coins on the pool, why didnt you withdraw them? Keeping coins on pools / exchanges is not safe.

The coins will be sent to Mark when he confirmes that the first transaction is arrived. I dont see any other options for this to solve. Do you?

Yes, take your pools down and pay us the TAG you owe us. Your complete lack of competence (at best) has cost miners thousands of dollars. It's strange how people are writing this off as it is no big deal.

This is notroll all over again, except torzsy hopes to continue defrauding miners.
jarvis

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 03:29:36 AM

Moneybox

We mined for a full 2 days prior to the pool being closed down. Thats the moment we stopped mining at your pool. Our Hashrate rate was 6,250 Kh's.

torzsy

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 07:02:07 AM

I would pay your TAG, if I could. I dont have the shares data between nov. 23 and 27. So if you were mining at that time, you wont get paid. The coin forked several times, the server had problem, had to do a rollback. I didnt spend your coins, so please calm down and understand this situation. This week I will upgrade the server, so I hope it wont crash again under the load.

And dont store your coins on pools! Threshold was set to 1 TAG, you could have got your coins immediately when you reached that amount. Just think about this: I wil go bankrupt in real life and cant pay the server price, internet, anything at all. Provider shuts down the server, your coins are completely vanished, no support anymore.

Im not blaming anyone, the coin is great, it has big support and future. I also feel sorry for this and it was a big lesson for everyone (mainly for me).

edit: Mark confirmed the first transaction, TAG will be sent to him tonight

jarvis

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 07:25:48 AM

We had our payout threshold set to 20 TAG auto payout. Your pool stated payouts disabled and don't worry your coins are safe! We checked you out on bitcoin talk and your reputation was good so we gave your pool a try.

Hashfaster's pool paid out.

We expect to be paid out. The reputation of Tag and the pools that back it from the miners that make it function need to be taken care of above all.

Make this right.

If you would have split the payout with all the miners on your pool. At least we would have understood and got something. Sending it for a giveaway quiz. That's just not right.

torzsy

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 07:30:08 AM

We had our payout threshold set to 20 TAG auto payout. Your pool stated payouts disabled and don't worry your coins are safe! We checked you out on bitcoin talk and your reputation was good so we gave your pool a try.

We expect to be paid out. The reputation of Tag and the pools that back it from the miners that make it function need to be taken care of above all.

Make this right.

If you would have split the payout with all the miners on your pool. At least we would have understood and got something. Sending it for a giveaway quiz. That's just not right.

You are right. Miners expect to be payed out. I will consider your advice (split the coins), however it wont be the perfect solution for this at all.

Thanks.

jarvis

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 03:10:51 PM

Make this right.

You are right. Miners expect to be payed out. I will consider your advice (split the coins), however it wont be the perfect solution for this at all.

Thanks.

Thanks for being a pool of honor and correcting this. While it is not a perfect solution at least the miner on the pool will benefit in some way. We all understand the high cost associated with these rigs. The unit I placed on your pool recently cost about over 7,000 and needs to pay itself off.

In regards to your pool, You are a important asset of this community, you need the best servers, staff and good salary so you spend more of your valuable time building your business future. That also includes profit so you can grow and hire people to support you local community. A strong pool would reflect better not just on Tag but the crypto-coin community as a whole.

I personally don't mind paying a higher fee so you can accomplish these above stated goals. your time is important as well and I want your business to grow with mine. I will allocate another node to your pool to help with this for a total of 10,000 + Kh's

-Moneybox

I look forward to seeing our mining accounts Tag credited.
torzsy

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 03:13:38 PM

Make this right.

Thanks.

Thanks for being a pool of honor and correcting this. While it is not a perfect solution at least the miner on the pool will benefit in some way. We all understand the high cost associated with these rigs. The unit I placed on your pool recently cost about over 7,000 and needs to pay itself off.

In regards to your pool, You are a important asset of this community, you need the best servers, staff and good salary so you spend more of your valuable time building your business future. That also includes profit so you can grow and hire people to support you local community. A strong pool would reflect better not just on Tag but the crypto-coin community as a whole.

I personally don't mind paying a higher fee so you can accomplish these above stated goals. your time is important as well and I want your business to grow with mine. I will allocate another node to your pool to help with this for a total of 10,000 + Kh's

-Moneybox

Thank you Moneybox!

I have a plan how to payout those coins, will tell you later when I am at home. We need to talk about that, I dont want any other misunderstanding or problem.
LeftToeCut

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 03:35:24 PM

10MHs

feel free to throw them on my server while torzsy fixes his Smiley
jarvis

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 12:36:18 AM

Make this right.

Thanks.

-Moneybox

Thank you Moneybox!

I have a plan how to payout those coins, will tell you later when I am at home. We need to talk about that, I dont want any other misunderstanding or problem.

We are unable to log into our account, It is showing "Unable to find a mail address for user moneybox"
Our wallet payment address for TAG is TE4jgAvmAd5rgLpjoXBMwy27MDPESJnXTc
Please make the payment for at least 250 TAG which is 50% of what we mined.
limbaugh
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 04:34:00 PM
Last edit: December 10, 2013, 04:50:26 PM by limbaugh

Well? What's the solution? My balance is still at 0.

torzsy

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 04:43:36 PM

Well? What's the solution? My balance is still at 0.

I will collect data from transactions table from november, based on the credited coins per user. The summary of the credited coins will be 100%. Every miner gets his coins proportionally based on his recent credits. So every miner, who has been mining in november, gets coins from the balance.

100% = mined coins in November (e.g. 1000 TAG)
user1 credits = 300 TAG (30%)
user2 credits = 200 TAG (20%)
user3 credits = 500 TAG (50%)

Pool balance = 3600 TAG
user1 payout (30%) = 1080 TAG
user1 payout (20%) = 720 TAG
user1 payout (50%) = 1800 TAG

Thats the best and the fairest solution in my opinion.

Kruncha

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 05:01:41 PM

Seems fair to me.

K.
torzsy

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 12:00:01 AM

Seems fair to me.

K.

Anyone else? Any suggestions?

Thanks.

scarthan

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 04:37:17 AM

Fair enough, personally I'd just like the TAG from finding the last block. Thank you.
torzsy

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 02:04:07 PM

Upgrading server.
torzsy

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 02:28:14 PM

Upgrade completed.
torzsy

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 08:06:03 PM

Extra credits will be sent as described in the document.

Between 1st and 22th of November, the pool mined 22300 coins. This will be the base of the calculation for the extra credits. In the PDF you can see the user id, the earnings in November, the percentage of the pool earnings and how much TAG will be credited based on the proportional calculation.

For an example. User #171 earned 2492 TAG, thats 11.17% of the November pool earnings. This user will get the 11.17% of the "extra" coins, which is 402 TAG.

PDF: https://mega.co.nz/#!n5AXwaYY!NAh422f6dyeE8nzci0Bpzy6CIdkjGxsG8W4iG7L3x_I

This is the fairest payout in my opinion. However, if you began mining after 22th, you wont get TAG from the "extra" balance (as I can not track shares after 22th of Nov).
I hope, everything is clear. Please dont hesitate to contact me if you have suggestions or remarks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: