Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 05:26:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The best way to manage free money  (Read 1961 times)
boled (OP)

Activity: 590
Merit: 116

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:48:48 AM

I will inverse in different order .The order of investment is
1.Investing in crypto currency
2.Trading bitcoin
3.Mining
4.Property
5.Gold asset

I will choose the bitcoin first and altcoin will be the next option for the investment.
good... sounds very convincing. Thanks for your comment, I do not dare spend all the funds to be invested into BTC. I feel the BTC price is too high, and BTC has a limited supply. but yes, I've bought a bit of bitcoin, because there's still a belief that prices will go up, for now I still expect BTC to drop below $ 5000, in order to add stock to investment. can you give an opinion, why do you choose BTC as the main choice in investing?

Investing in crypto is your best choice since the current market situation is favorable to investors feel free to buy cheap but good coins. You can surely earn decent money once the market starts recovering.
I agree with you, that crypto is a good investment tool, especially for people who dare to speculate, but I have not braved them, I choose to play safe, although it is free fund, yes, I did invest some, but only 1/3 of the funds I have, 1/3 again I have a deposit to the bank, I do this as a backup if krypto market is crash, I do not know what will happen 1-10 years ahead.
are you sure that the current crypto price is the cheapest?

Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jcarlo

Activity: 798
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:02:15 AM

Many investment we can pick sir, but I never put my money on deposit bank because my money will eat by inflation. Crypto, obligation, stocks, gold and property is good option to investing our money
Yoshinoya

Activity: 335
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:54:24 AM

Investement is good for manage free money or we can join bounty campaign, and we also can put money in the bank so we cant spend money for nothing.
But is all deppend of you. Which for you is best way.
ahmad21

Activity: 672
Merit: 271

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:07:06 AM

I feel unable to do daily trading in market bitcoin / cryptocurrency, I want to invest my money. please give me advise on what you think is good about:

1. bank deposits
2. Lending cryptocurrency
3. Mining
4. Gold assets
5. Property
6. other ideas ...

your response will be very useful for me, and maybe some visitors who read this thread. and thank you for your comments.

Lending cryptocurrency is not really a great idea. its highly unsafe so instead its better to join hands with any popular cloud mining company to get some returns on your money. Moreover its no way safe to take out bitcoin money and invest them in gold or some other asset because bitcoin itself has been able to provide a much better return than the any gold or asset. So if you are unable to trade then better invest in mining.
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:14:40 AM

I feel unable to do daily trading in market bitcoin / cryptocurrency, I want to invest my money. please give me advise on what you think is good about:

1. bank deposits
3. Mining
4. Gold assets
5. Property
6. other ideas ...

your response will be very useful for me, and maybe some visitors who read this thread. and thank you for your comments.

Lending cryptocurrency is not really a great idea. its highly unsafe so instead its better to join hands with any popular cloud mining company to get some returns on your money. Moreover its no way safe to take out bitcoin money and invest them in gold or some other asset because bitcoin itself has been able to provide a much better return than the any gold or asset. So if you are unable to trade then better invest in mining.
To manage our money, we can deposit in the bank for near future or else the half of earning in bitcoin will also lead to investment technology so that it has a potential to grow our earnings as we hodl it by a long term investment. I would like to involve on investment because of the fluctuations on its price that based on the market volatility.
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:21:43 AM

Investement is good for manage free money or we can join bounty campaign, and we also can put money in the bank so we cant spend money for nothing.

Well aside those things the best way for me in managing free money that i earned from bounty campaign is cash-outing and investing into real property onwer like bourding houses appartels and motels which be rented to any investors who wants to put up businesses any cities and provinces which we call it a passive income.
petorosconk

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:16:49 AM

Well aside those things the best way for me in managing free money that i earned from bounty campaign is cash-outing and investing into real property onwer like bourding houses appartels and motels which be rented to any investors who wants to put up businesses any cities and provinces which we call it a passive income.

I plan to use the free money that I get from airdrop or bounty to make pre sale investments and use some to learn trading in altcoin that low value
ngacengan

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:21:58 AM

1. bank deposits
3. Mining
4. Gold assets
5. Property
6. other ideas ...

of the options you give seem to be very profitable and give you free coin is from mining, with mining you can get a coin that is very much and much better when you can create your own power to help alleviate the cost of electricity needed when mining.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:33:53 AM

I agree to that. Having real estate businesses are the best way to generate passive income because you will just buy some good real estate property and after that then you will go for a rental business and every month you will get income from that and it will give you profit or income without requiring you to work for that money because money is already working for you.
Tharel

Activity: 182
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:58:32 AM

In my opinion if you're going to invest your money through:

1. Bank Deposits - your money will pay lower rates over time, but the good thing is when you need to withdraw it for emergency purposes, it will always be available and it offers high security.
2. Lending cryptocurrency - for me, this is also safe and secure however, very risky because of the volatility of the coins.
3. Mining - it is very expensive but the good thing is you have full control over your btc at all times.
4. Gold assets - gold is a metal that is considered as safe haven since it's store value increases overtime. I prefer this form of investment.
5. Property - This is the best form  of investment for me since real estate value increases in time. I haven't heard house and lot depreciate in value regardless if the economy is bad or not. You won't regret in real estate investment cause it will pay you high rate of return.

andika2018

Activity: 700

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:04:47 PM

Investing in crypto is your best choice since the current market situation is favorable to investors feel free to buy cheap but good coins. You can surely earn decent money once the market starts recovering.

Market price on crypto right now mostly down and its opportunity to collect some coin/token with good project. Investing on crypto for long term, I think that good option beside property or deposit our money on bank
Coffee135

Activity: 392
Merit: 137

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:14:33 PM

Market price on crypto right now mostly down and its opportunity to collect some coin/token with good project. Investing on crypto for long term, I think that good option beside property or deposit our money on bank
There is no universal answer to this question. You should always change the way you make money. Real estate is considered a safe way to invest but we all remember the collapse of property prices in 2006-2008. Mining is also losing its appeal now. The price of all cryptocurrencies is falling. Perhaps now we need to look for new ways to invest?
boled (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:17:00 PM

Many investment we can pick sir, but I never put my money on deposit bank because my money will eat by inflation. Crypto, obligation, stocks, gold and property is good option to investing our money
I've learned that, everyday I still use the bank to transact, the benefits that I get from my direct investment store in the bank. for the case of this thread, I play safe, set aside 1/3 free funds for deposits, I use this fund for backup if there is a sudden need, and the largest deposit interest in one bank in my country (Indonesia) is 5.8% / month, while the normal monthly inflation rate in my country based on "Consumer Price Index" ranges from 0.5% -2%.
we never know when we / sons / wives get sick, have an accident, and many other misfortunes we can not guess, I have health insurance, but that is not enough to meet those needs, because when we get hit, cost is not small. or maybe we want to visit distant family places, or maybe our parents are sick, including if I want to vacation with family. trveling to various places. I can not imagine, when under these conditions, the crypto price is bleeding, for those reasons I must have a reserve fund.
and a few days ago, I had allocated another 1/3 to invest in crypto, BTC, ETH, MAID, STR, XRP, IGNIS. Some of these cryptoes I currently invest in market lending, in Poloniex.
Last 1/3 is still not used, plans will be allocated for property, but apparently still not enough to buy Nice property, so I have to be a little patient and try to be more serious. and thanks for your suggestion.

of the options you give seem to be very profitable and give you free coin is from mining, with mining you can get a coin that is very much and much better when you can create your own power to help alleviate the cost of electricity needed when mining.
with consideration :
- Need a special place so as not to disturb around.
- Power consumption is not small and the price is not cheap.
- average crypto prices are already high, especially BTC.
- Currently the price of mining equipment is expensive. as well as VGA.
- Supporting equipment also costs a lot (cooler, fan, power grid, CPU, PSU, etc) and much more, including maintenance.
I do not dare to be a miner, different story if I start to mine a few years ago, for example 2014-2015. but I am still grateful for your suggestion.
Pendularin

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:33:40 PM

I've learned that, everyday I still use the bank to transact, the benefits that I get from my direct investment store in the bank. for the case of this thread, I play safe, set aside 1/3 free funds for deposits, I use this fund for backup if there is a sudden need, and the largest deposit interest in one bank in my country (Indonesia) is 5.8% / month, while the normal monthly inflation rate in my country based on "Consumer Price Index" ranges from 0.5% -2%.
we never know when we / sons / wives get sick, have an accident, and many other misfortunes we can not guess, I have health insurance, but that is not enough to meet those needs, because when we get hit, cost is not small. or maybe we want to visit distant family places, or maybe our parents are sick, including if I want to vacation with family. trveling to various places. I can not imagine, when under these conditions, the crypto price is bleeding, for those reasons I must have a reserve fund.
and a few days ago, I had allocated another 1/3 to invest in crypto, BTC, ETH, MAID, STR, XRP, IGNIS. Some of these cryptoes I currently invest in market lending, in Poloniex.
Last 1/3 is still not used, plans will be allocated for property, but apparently still not enough to buy Nice property, so I have to be a little patient and try to be more serious. and thanks for your suggestion.

with consideration :
- Need a special place so as not to disturb around.
- Power consumption is not small and the price is not cheap.
- average crypto prices are already high, especially BTC.
- Currently the price of mining equipment is expensive. as well as VGA.
- Supporting equipment also costs a lot (cooler, fan, power grid, CPU, PSU, etc) and much more, including maintenance.
I do not dare to be a miner, different story if I start to mine a few years ago, for example 2014-2015. but I am still grateful for your suggestion.
Face the future and determine what makes you comfortable. Its all about decision making ,for me I would like to save in the bank then plan to build a house. It's hard to notice our tomorrow so better to save and involve on bitcoin because I know bitcoin can help me provide my needs and support my expenses daily.
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:37:21 PM

The best answer to this is depends on every situation. We all know people are different,  have different wants and different problems, so the best way to manage free money depends to us, you may buy it a house and lot, car or save it in a bank.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
boled (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:10:23 PM

I made this topic because I have free funding from following the bounty of ICO some startup, thanks bro.

I agree with that, and this topic is part of the process to make your point. thank you, your comments I consider as support for my wishes.

In my opinion if you're going to invest your money through:

1. Bank Deposits - your money will pay lower rates over time, but the good thing is when you need to withdraw it for emergency purposes, it will always be available and it offers high security.
2. Lending cryptocurrency - for me, this is also safe and secure however, very risky because of the volatility of the coins.
5. Property - This is the best form  of investment for me since real estate value increases in time. I haven't heard house and lot depreciate in value regardless if the economy is bad or not. You won't regret in real estate investment cause it will pay you high rate of return.
Thanks, I passed gold and mining, I chose the numbers 1, 2 and 5.
Singbatak

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:21:08 PM

I just suggest, don't put your money in the bank. You waste your money there and there are some fees unlike if you buy altcoins, your money will still be profitable in the future.
pathapoddo

Activity: 448

CRYPTOCITIZEN $CCASH

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:22:14 PM

You should invest in cryptocurrencies. It will be profitable. Nowadays Bitcoin's price is low. And it is the best time to invest here and get enough profit from it in future.

⎔ CRYPTOCITIZEN ┇ RULE & EARN 【 $CCASH 】
MMO RPG METAVERSE ON BSC ┇ FIGHT  • •  DRAG RACE  • •  EARN
➥ TELEGRAM ➥ TWITTER ➥ TWITCH ➥ WEBSITE  • • 【 WEBSITE 】
boled (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:36:43 PM

Face the future and determine what makes you comfortable. Its all about decision making ,for me I would like to save in the bank then plan to build a house. It's hard to notice our tomorrow so better to save and involve on bitcoin because I know bitcoin can help me provide my needs and support my expenses daily.
few days ago I was hesitant to make a choice. that's why I made this thread, now I've decided 2 things, deposit in the bank and buy some crypto assets.
for property, now i am studying about legality, indonesian property market, searching for the right location, and the cost is affordable with my money.
I do not want to buy property wrongly, and have problems with legal and ownership disputes. your suggestion is very reasonable, I am not a speculator, I have to play safe, thanks.

The best answer to this is depends on every situation. We all know people are different,  have different wants and different problems, so the best way to manage free money depends to us, you may buy it a house and lot, car or save it in a bank.
you are absolutely right. That's why I made this topic, to get a lot of information and read the right situation before making a decision. For example, some comments provide information about current crypto market conditions, then I dig deeper about this situation, then compare the data over the years, until finally I dare to decide to set aside some of these funds to buy crypto assets, then I put my crypto assets into the lending market. automatically my assets will increase by itself. I can sell profits at any price, without fear of loss. but my assets are not reduced.
I find it very helpful to share information like now, we get lots of information from many friends, including you, and thank you.

jahmes123

Activity: 200
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:47:25 PM

For me putting it in the bitcoin is the best way to manage your free money,
It could earn more by just holding it ,If you couldn't do trading then just keep your money in bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: