Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:12:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The best way to manage free money  (Read 1961 times)
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:30:53 AM

keep it safe at the bank, use it properly when needed  or either invest it in a right time you will regret if you take spend all your money in the market  better to coop up with the business or invest but for me the age i will earn it even i am 19 year old boy i know the limits of having a money
Saving of the money while having any kind of job or any other business is a very good thing to do and that it will help you in having a better living as well as you will be able to use that money at time when you’ll be needing it. The best way of using that money is through investing of that free into any kind of business which you think can work in the best possible manner and can bring more money.
Strongball

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:39:26 PM

Free money huh, I think my take on managing it is to save a part of it and invest the rest.
I don't know about putting all of it in the bank but that does well also. My way of saving
involves banks, I tend do dissect it put half on the bank and the other stash away. Investing
is quite a very good option, stocks and cryptocurrency are quite the modern trends nowadays.
Whatever works for people will definitely suffice, just not put it all in one medium. Try to spread
it. That works for me. 
michellee

Activity: 2786
Merit: 842

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:33:52 AM

The best answer depends on what your investment goals are.  Do you plan on needing the money soon or is this a long term investment?  If you already have money in savings, there's no point in putting more in since the return is basically zero.  

If you do not wish to invest in crypto the other options are out since they are all plays on the crypto market.  

Property is good but you need to distinguish between single family, multi-family, etc.  Multi-family investments (i.e. Apartments) are great because they allow you to make income as well as have your tenants pay off mortgage.  The investment amounts needed are larger than other investments and typically require you to get a loan for the remainder.  

You can also see about becoming a 'private lender' in this space as well.  This will allow you to partner with a local investor needing funds which will allow you to leverage their experience and connections.  

Typically, the return is 8-10% but you can specify what return you are willing to accept.  As with all investments, you need to research the property and investor to see if you feel comfortable with making the investment.  

this free money, out of money savings and daily necessities, I will automatically invest for the long term, but not the whole, total budget $ 50,000, 1/3 I have a deposit in the bank, this is for backup if at any time I need money , for example me or sick family, accident or other sudden things. 1/3 other part I invested in crypto, and crypto assets I have input into lending market. the last, I still do not use, still consider buying property. thanks for your advice, this is a good suggestion, I will learn first.

I agree with you sir, but we need to choose only the best investment that will really work in the long-term. maybe I will only use 1/3 for investing in the crypto, 1/3 for buying crypto assets, 1/3 for saving in my bank account and the rest is for urgent things that might be happening in the future. and for buying property, I think it's too expensive for me and I need more money to buy that property so I think I only use that money for that I said.

Glorypaasa

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:03:24 AM

I feel unable to do daily trading in market bitcoin / cryptocurrency, I want to invest my money. please give me advise on what you think is good about:

1. bank deposits
2. Lending cryptocurrency
3. Mining
4. Gold assets
5. Property
6. other ideas ...

your response will be very useful for me, and maybe some visitors who read this thread. and thank you for your comments.

for me ill get a huge of money my lesson is if you get a huge of money convert it into real money or fiat because in crypto ou will not know what will happen si my huge money will became a stone the value still decreasing so im regreting about that but this is a big lesson for me dont take the risk too much always convert it into fiat money.
Dbigfoot102

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:17:30 AM

I think buying propreties can be a good investment. It is almost similar to buying gold. Say you would invest on buying house and lot. I consider it a good investment because it does not go to waste like food and as years go by they become even more valuable with respect to its price. And it is not going down in value.
LETme

Activity: 266
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:18:14 AM

I feel unable to do daily trading in market bitcoin / cryptocurrency, I want to invest my money. please give me advise on what you think is good about:

1. bank deposits
3. Mining
4. Gold assets
5. Property
6. other ideas ...

your response will be very useful for me, and maybe some visitors who read this thread. and thank you for your comments.

Bank deposit are one of I'm going to do I'll save it for emergency matters then the other ideas comes into my mind would investing in bitcoin or other crypto that for sure for a long term plan I may get a lot of profit.
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:18:42 AM

First of all WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY INVESTING?since you mentioned that trading doesnt work in this case..for me investing mean long term that since it was a FREE MONEY i guess you can put it without needing for a couple of years and if its indeed then i should advice to put that all in bitcoin because this one coin can grow upto more than 10x for that span of years
Haterstestbtc

Activity: 329
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:22:38 AM

1. bank deposits
3. Mining
4. Gold assets
5. Property
6. other ideas ...

for me ill get a huge of money my lesson is if you get a huge of money convert it into real money or fiat because in crypto ou will not know what will happen si my huge money will became a stone the value still decreasing so im regreting about that but this is a big lesson for me dont take the risk too much always convert it into fiat money.

I agree upon converting your coin into fiat money once you get a huge profit cause thats what i am doing too. But what's the next once you receive that?  How do you manage free money? For me  once i receive this huge profit that i earn i properly manage by putting house rents and buying proper that has trees like coconut and mango tree which is passive earning through my free money.
hualangktsld841

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:26:02 AM

Bank deposits are the most failed way. We all know that inflation in these years is too high. The existence of property in banks will make your wealth lose. It is recommended that you diversify your investment so that you can avoid risks most. Now the price of bitcoin is not very high. Investment encryption is a good way to increase wealth.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:26:12 AM

First of all WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY INVESTING?since you mentioned that trading doesnt work in this case..for me investing mean long term that since it was a FREE MONEY i guess you can put it without needing for a couple of years and if its indeed then i should advice to put that all in bitcoin because this one coin can grow upto more than 10x for that span of years

First of all WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY INVESTING?since you mentioned that trading doesnt work in this case..
investing means  you buy something and hold it for a certain time until you reach your desired target price and after that , you can now then sell your coins for a better profit. trading will also work here because trading and investing are still the same , you still risk your money ( whether it is a free money or your own personal money )

i guess you can put it without needing for a couple of years and if its indeed then i should advice to put that all in bitcoin because this one coin can grow upto more than 10x for that span of years

putting your egss in one basket is not advicable because you cant earn as much as you can if your only foccusing on one single coin. therfor much better if you can spread your funds thru a different types of coins that your confident to bring you profits.

mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:33:42 AM

1. bank deposits
3. Mining
4. Gold assets
5. Property
6. other ideas ...

For me the best to manage free money is build a mining business because in mining you can have huge profit but it needs also big capital. If you have big amount of free money then you can realize this business but if you have a few amount of free money then maybe you will just hold your coins and wait for the right time to sell.
zanezane

Activity: 868
Merit: 150

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:49:39 AM

1. bank deposits
3. Mining
4. Gold assets
5. Property
6. other ideas ...

Apparently all are profitable except for lending cryptocurrency as this is risky because it's hard to trust people in crypto world. I mean it's hard to put trust in people who you didn't personally knew or at least physically saw as you don't hold anything against them. Better to forget this thing and just focus in some less risk investment.

geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:11:16 AM

1. bank deposits
3. Mining
4. Gold assets
5. Property
6. other ideas ...

the best way to manage free money, is to use it in good ways like free education to every poor person, without paying, or give it to those who are less fortunate to use it to start their lifestyle for use this is what they need, not just the use of vain things.
Those people who are weak financially in the society, they are responsibility of those who are earning handsome money whether it is through hard working or they have inherited it.

These are social ethics to help others in achieving what they want or help them to live better lives, this will ultimately increase the welfare of the society. There is inner satisfaction when you help such kind of people. They give you something more than money in return.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:50:17 AM

~snip~
honestly I really want it for a long time, but we're talking $ 20,000. total idle money from bounty amounted to $ 50,000.
$ 10,000 bank deposits
$ 20,000 bought coins and I lending
so the remaining $ 20,000, how could possible to the oil business.[/i]
Wow that's a lot of money from the bounty. May I ask what bounty is this? You surely got a big money came from bounty.

$10k bank deposit - good amount if ever something goes wrong you have an assurance that you can pull something on the bank.

$20k for lending - make sure that you have a strong heart and this is much riskier than by just investing to bitcoin.

$20k for oil - here in my country that can be enough to be a co-owner of a small gas station, do your research in your own country if not, you can invest that to an oil company probably stocks.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
LuffyD.Monkey

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:36:58 AM

1. bank deposits
3. Mining
4. Gold assets
5. Property
6. other ideas ...

the best way to manage free money, is to use it in good ways like free education to every poor person, without paying, or give it to those who are less fortunate to use it to start their lifestyle for use this is what they need, not just the use of vain things.
It is a very good idea to look into your society and help in what you can but here we are talking about investments in businesses and want to suggest someone with the right business to invest and earn profit easily. Bitcoin is the first and top business in the global market but if you have no knowledge hoe to handle and invest in this business then I suggest you to start research on it because it is going to be the single future currency that will be using globally.
rejekinomplok99

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:57:37 AM

1. bank deposits
3. Mining
4. Gold assets
5. Property
6. other ideas ...

I Think you prefer invest your money is gold or property, A half of money you invest in bitcoin too. But bitcoin  for long therm. I see...
yepaiyique2

Activity: 126
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:02:23 AM

Bank deposits are risk-free investments, but interest is low because Banks make money on your money!

Most people used to like investing in stocks.

Many people now invest in digital encryption because the new financial market has more profit!
Maerence

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:13:44 AM

1. bank deposits
3. Mining
4. Gold assets
5. Property
6. other ideas ...

Beside in the given option, you have to know the input line of your finances. Soon we’ll tackle sometimes sticky subjects like saving for the future, paying off debt and protecting what you’ve got. First, however, we need to get a handle on the here and now, with one of the most fun, but often emotional, aspects of money management—spending.
Bustart

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:33:20 AM

1. bank deposits
3. Mining
4. Gold assets
5. Property
6. other ideas ...

Those people who are weak financially in the society, they are responsibility of those who are earning handsome money whether it is through hard working or they have inherited it.

These are social ethics to help others in achieving what they want or help them to live better lives, this will ultimately increase the welfare of the society. There is inner satisfaction when you help such kind of people. They give you something more than money in return.
I believe though it's free money but it still needs a little effort and time to earn it, because it has an impact on your life, and everything that you do. The best way to manage free money is to set the budget needed, save money, plan your purchases in advance, and avoid impulsive buying. Plan and think twice before you make any decision.

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ▐██████
███████ ▌    ███ ▌   ▐██████
███████ █▌    █ █▌   ▐██████
███████ ██▌    ██▌   ▐██████
███████ ███▌  ███▌   ▐██████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
Severniti

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:17:13 AM

1. bank deposits
3. Mining
4. Gold assets
5. Property
6. other ideas ...

Bank deposits only the sum that you need to spend in a few months period time. Mining of course. Gold assets why not. Property definitely yes. Lending I don't know, you can make money there too, but if choose wisely, maybe here https://ethlend.io/en/.
You can invest in coins and hold them if you chose the right ones and hold them you could see a very nice profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: