Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 05:07:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The best way to manage free money  (Read 1961 times)
boled (OP)

Activity: 590
Merit: 116

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:28:15 PM

keep it safe at the bank, use it properly when needed  or either invest it in a right time you will regret if you take spend all your money in the market  better to coop up with the business or invest but for me the age i will earn it even i am 19 year old boy i know the limits of having a money
Saving of the money while having any kind of job or any other business is a very good thing to do and that it will help you in having a better living as well as you will be able to use that money at time when you’ll be needing it. The best way of using that money is through investing of that free into any kind of business which you think can work in the best possible manner and can bring more money.
both of you very wise, thanks for taking the time to share opinions in my thread. after reading a lot of friends comments here, I have done 2 steps, first, I set aside for deposits in the bank, with interest rate of 5.8% per month. this I consider the safest. secondly, i bought some crypto, then i turned it on market lending.

Bank deposits are the most failed way. We all know that inflation in these years is too high. The existence of property in banks will make your wealth lose. It is recommended that you diversify your investment so that you can avoid risks most. Now the price of bitcoin is not very high. Investment encryption is a good way to increase wealth.
I have calculated the annual inflation that may occur in my country, and still below the monthly deposit interest I received, that is 5.8% per month. that's why I keep doing this, but not all, only $ 10,000 out of a total of $ 50,000. and already invested into crypto by buying some coins, then I play in market lending. in the hope that my crypto assets will increase, and later its value will also rise.
bitchubitchu

Activity: 175
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:40:50 PM

Save in the bank and put others into business and property are also my plan when I got a huge amount of money.Aside from working in my real job I am gaining more withe my business.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:55:43 PM

I feel unable to do daily trading in market bitcoin / cryptocurrency, I want to invest my money. please give me advise on what you think is good about:

1. bank deposits
2. Lending cryptocurrency
3. Mining
4. Gold assets
5. Property
6. other ideas ...

your response will be very useful for me, and maybe some visitors who read this thread. and thank you for your comments.

how much are we talking here?if its enough maybe buy half of it to gold becaue this is one of the most secure and reality investment..and the half would go in Holding,buy Bitcoin and just forget about it until the time you will be needing this,so by that timw maybe it will be more than the amount thats been expected
hashshashin

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:05:47 PM

In each of the listed possible ways of investing there are advantages and disadvantages, you just need to carefully study everything, and which ones are most suitable for you. Since we are in the crypto-currency community, most of you will say that it's better to invest in crypto-currencies, because the market volatile, and you can earn more than the rest.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
Tapyaks72

Activity: 490
Merit: 28

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:13:13 PM

I feel unable to do daily trading in market bitcoin / cryptocurrency, I want to invest my money. please give me advise on what you think is good about:

1. bank deposits
3. Mining
4. Gold assets
5. Property
6. other ideas ...

your response will be very useful for me, and maybe some visitors who read this thread. and thank you for your comments.

With bank deposit, the ROI is minimal but is least risky.
Mining is profitable if you have the apt resources and skills.
Gold assets can be a good option as the risk involved is less. In last 15 years gold has given return of 315%.
Property investment depends upon country to country.

Now, comes cryptocurrencies. Last year, Bitcoin has given return of 1800% and Ethereum has given the return of 10000%. Cryptocurrency trading is indeed risky. But a long term investment reduces the risk. The Q1 is the best time to go long on cryptocurrency and Q4 is the best time to short profit. You can invest in large cap coins at the moment and can withdraw tour money by year end.
The best way  to manage money is when you  have control   you can invest any time or withdraw any time. You can manage your own portfolio, if you put  your money inthe bank you just let others use your money then you just earn small amount than the bank.

boled (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:31:44 PM

First of all WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY INVESTING?since you mentioned that trading doesnt work in this case..for me investing mean long term that since it was a FREE MONEY i guess you can put it without needing for a couple of years and if its indeed then i should advice to put that all in bitcoin because this one coin can grow upto more than 10x for that span of years

First of all WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY INVESTING?since you mentioned that trading doesnt work in this case..
investing means  you buy something and hold it for a certain time until you reach your desired target price and after that , you can now then sell your coins for a better profit. trading will also work here because trading and investing are still the same , you still risk your money ( whether it is a free money or your own personal money )

i guess you can put it without needing for a couple of years and if its indeed then i should advice to put that all in bitcoin because this one coin can grow upto more than 10x for that span of years

putting your egss in one basket is not advicable because you cant earn as much as you can if your only foccusing on one single coin. therfor much better if you can spread your funds thru a different types of coins that your confident to bring you profits.

I want to expand my money to grow, not necessarily in extraordinary amounts, little, but surely, if necessary to get passive income, and the value of its assets increase from year to year. since I created this thread, and read various opinions, I have started buying krypto assets, including bitcoin.
Nyeyzel

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:33:06 PM

For me, the best way to manage free money is not on the choices because of you already said free. If I am in your position, I build a charity where I can share my free money to someone who deserves it. Like giving a chance to the young people to go to school and help them in financial needs in that way you are also helping them to reach their dream. To the old people who are less fortunate, teach them to earn as you do in bitcoin. Help other to build their business by offering them financially. But if I really have to choose ill do banking, so I have no problem because it is just my free money. Thank you
Firdausiii

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:36:30 PM

have you ever thought to try to invest everything on ICO? I think it is much more promising. Perhaps many people have doubts with this because the risk of the scam is very high, but the results are great.

You play with a price in a market where there is a decision type if it sells or maintains a price base.
The best way to manage free money is a bank deposit that will be either a king of savings where you can use in an emergency. In addition, such a property, where the value is very high in the future, after that investment
DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:19:40 PM
Last edit: April 06, 2018, 11:01:54 AM by DeadCoin

1. bank deposits
3. Mining
4. Gold assets
5. Property
6. other ideas ...

What do you mean by free money. How money comes to you freely without any work or dedication or any service. Block money? or money gifted from  a loved ones? Better invest in crypto currencies other than other than bank deposits,  buying properties and etc. Crypto is always trust worthy. This is the right time to buy and hold back many crypto curriencies. Be wise to invest even if the money came freely.
boled (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:47:32 AM

Bank deposits are risk-free investments, but interest is low because Banks make money on your money!

Most people used to like investing in stocks.

Many people now invest in digital encryption because the new financial market has more profit!
Im in crypto now, buy some old coins, such as btc, maid, xrp, str, and others, I still set aside some money for bank deposits. I think the safest. so I still have to have a backup.

have you ever thought to try to invest everything on ICO? I think it is much more promising. Perhaps many people have doubts with this because the risk of the scam is very high, but the results are great.

You play with a price in a market where there is a decision type if it sells or maintains a price base.
The best way to manage free money is a bank deposit that will be either a king of savings where you can use in an emergency. In addition, such a property, where the value is very high in the future, after that investment
this is too risky, I will never enter as an ICO investor, let me remain an ICO bounty participant. and buy the ICO tokens when the bounty distribution runs, where many bounty participants want money quickly, and make the token price fall into the abyss.
malbano2099

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:03:00 AM

For me, the best way to manage free money is to invest it. Money is for spending but it is much better to spend it wisely and properly. Don't train yourself for spending nonsense things, you should think for a better purpose.
KingFisher9

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:11:42 AM

On the off chance that you need to have a superior future and that you are occupied with having a superior living for your own particular self as well as for your family, at that point you truly need to take great care of all the free cash which you some way or another spare. You have to utilize that cash appropriately and that you have to contribute that cash at the perfect place so you would then be able to get an expectation of influencing something more to out of that cash.
veejay2716

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:24:53 AM

I think I can suggest that you can invest in bitcoin and altcoins while the value now is dump then if you have more money to invest try to put your money in properties and gold assets for your better future.
elkafee79

Activity: 122

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:59:24 AM

1. bank deposits
2. landing cryptocurrency
3. Mining
4. gold assets
5. property
6. other ideas ...

I would prefer cryptocurrency since prices are low at the moment but if you have that much money then i would suggest to divert some of your funds to other investments. For me gold and property would be at the top of my list other than crypto that is.

A half of my money I use to buy bitcoin when the prices low today, I also investing in property.
boled (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:10:48 AM

~snip~
honestly I really want it for a long time, but we're talking $ 20,000. total idle money from bounty amounted to $ 50,000.
$ 10,000 bank deposits
$ 20,000 bought coins and I lending
so the remaining $ 20,000, how could possible to the oil business.[/i]
Wow that's a lot of money from the bounty. May I ask what bounty is this? You surely got a big money came from bounty.

$10k bank deposit - good amount if ever something goes wrong you have an assurance that you can pull something on the bank.

$20k for lending - make sure that you have a strong heart and this is much riskier than by just investing to bitcoin.

$20k for oil - here in my country that can be enough to be a co-owner of a small gas station, do your research in your own country if not, you can invest that to an oil company probably stocks.
of course, I started from August 2017, a lot of bounty that I follow, not all I remember, some of them: PosToken, Pluscoin, Cindicator, HEDGE Token, AdFunnel, Peculium (still live for Stage 2), 🔵🌟WORDCOIN🌟, QVOLTA, MYWISH, IQT Token,
and many more.
Currently, as you can see in my signature profile, I am also following the bounty of [ANN] ❤️🚀CREATOR.AI 🚀❤️ - THE WORLDS FIRST CONTENT CREATION PROTOCOL, and also there are still some more.
Saidmod

Activity: 659
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:16:40 AM

1. bank deposits
3. Mining
4. gold assets
5. property
6. other ideas ...

I would prefer cryptocurrency since prices are low at the moment but if you have that much money then i would suggest to divert some of your funds to other investments. For me gold and property would be at the top of my list other than crypto that is.

A half of my money I use to buy bitcoin when the prices low today, I also investing in property.
Well it depends on anyone's experience or knowledge how he can identify the best investment/s that he can do with his free money. In bitcoins it is good but first if a person wants to invest it in he must know the risk he is about to make it is not just only buying and holding in any available wallet.

▄▄▄
        █████
        █████
         ▀▀▀
     ▄█
███████▄    ▄█████▄   ███████▄   ███   ███  ███        ▄█████▄   ███   ███   ▄█████▄
    ███ █████████  █████████  █████████  ███   ███  ███       █████████  ███   ███  █████████
    ███ ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███▄
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███   ███▄
    ███ ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███    ▀███▄
    ███ █████████  ███   ███  █████████  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███      ▀███
    ███ ███████▀   ███   ███  ███████▀   ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███       ▀███
        ███        ███   ███  ███        ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
        ███        █████████  ███        █████████  ████████  █████████  █████████  █████████
        ███         ▀█████▀   ███         ▀█████▀   ████████   ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀
                                                                       WORLD

▄████▄▄   ▄
  █▄          ██████████▀▄
  ███        ███████████▀
  ▐████▄     ██████████▌
  ▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
  ▀████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
    ▄▄███████████████
     ▀█████████████▀
      ▄▄█████████▀
  ▀▀██████████▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄
     █▀ █  ▄   ▄  █ ▀█
    █ ▀█   █   █   █▀ █
   █▀ █ ▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀ █ ▀█
   █▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄█
   █▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀█
   █▄ █ ▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▄█ ▄█
    █ ▄█   █   █   █▄ █
     █▄ █  ▀   ▀  █ ▄█
      ▀█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
            █████
          █████████
        █████████████
      █████████████████
    █████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████
      █████████████████
        █████████████
          █████████
            ████

RECEIVE    ⇩ ⇩
          9% DISCOUNT         
⇨  BUY NOW 
skeletica

Activity: 138

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:21:15 AM

In my opinion. manage your money into a business in real life. make your money in the form of business that you mastered. eg culinary, travel services, lodging, car rental, gym center, etc.
bubidan.id

Activity: 185
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:10:17 AM

investment wherever is good, as long as can manage and seek opportunities. for me that is still new in the world of investment, the most profitable long-term investment is property, the main choice, because the value of assets will never go down, if you want to play continuously the market is also good, because the need for shelter in Indonesia is always growing, as we know, in the last 20 years, the population of Indonesia grew more than 50%. This is a very good market for property.
but all back to yourself, the decision in your hands, hopefully you are successful with your investment.

Elysian Finance◆   |   Next generation reverse backed token
https://elysian.finance/
nara1892

Activity: 1582
Merit: 655

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:24:09 AM

Open your own business)
Buy a franchise and make money, for example

I like this idea. I know a friend who develop his own business, and it looks cool. Probably you can buy some stuff to be sold, or you can think an antimainstream product you can sell.

Then for other investment, you can buy bitcoin and hold it for a long period of time or wait until the price is high.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
breathlessz

Activity: 770
Merit: 12

Trphy.io

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:26:12 AM

1. bank deposits
3. Mining
4. gold assets
5. property
6. other ideas ...

Well it depends on anyone's experience or knowledge how he can identify the best investment/s that he can do with his free money. In bitcoins it is good but first if a person wants to invest it in he must know the risk he is about to make it is not just only buying and holding in any available wallet.
right, to be more secure with less risk i think we can invest in property, because the price will surely rise every time. if for investment in cryptos without any trading skill, i think it will add to your problem

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: