Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:33:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how to predict bitcoin in april  (Read 882 times)
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:56:59 AM

The month of april is near and maybe the price of the bitcoin will increase . I hope many new investor will invest to bitcoin so the price will become very high and for sure if that happen we will earn alot of profit . I want to invest more to bitcoin if the price decreased more so keep watching so you can buy cheaper bitcoin and wait to increase to earn profit.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:07:15 AM

The month of april is near and maybe the price of the bitcoin will increase . I hope many new investor will invest to bitcoin so the price will become very high and for sure if that happen we will earn alot of profit . I want to invest more to bitcoin if the price decreased more so keep watching so you can buy cheaper bitcoin and wait to increase to earn profit.
New investors will bring a new hype to your investment, if many newer one will be here and start buying and supporting bitcoin, the next thing that
we will see the value will increase again, April is slowly approaching and still we are not seeing the big  bull moves, but maybe chances to take advantage collecting cheap coins as of now will be the good options while waiting till bitcoin rises up again,.
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:14:14 AM

with so much slanted news, blocking ads about bitcoin, whether in April bitcoin prices will get better and strengthen again Smiley
april is not enough for recovery,this dip gives the markets its lowest cal may ever had this crypo for this year..with more than 45 billion dollars loss in market cap,i might say we have a long way for recovering our losses..this maybe hard but i guess even december 2018 wont be enough for this..hopefully im wrong with this one
Lontonbit

Activity: 420
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:30:15 AM

Bitcoin will be at 100k usd in April! April fools

It’s gold for nerds
Kidmat

Activity: 774
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:06:22 AM

It is hard to predict of what may the bitcoin price could reach this month of april. We could assumes at this point that maybe price could slowly can recover. Once their is good presents news for this blockchain technology new users can adopts this bitcoin.
percentelated4

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:30:26 AM

Those who are already addicted to cigarettes does they think of the consequences? Same like that
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:51:16 AM

with so much slanted news, blocking ads about bitcoin, whether in April bitcoin prices will get better and strengthen again Smiley
april is not enough for recovery,this dip gives the markets its lowest cal may ever had this crypo for this year..with more than 45 billion dollars loss in market cap,i might say we have a long way for recovering our losses..this maybe hard but i guess even december 2018 wont be enough for this..hopefully im wrong with this one

You sounds more realistic brother I mean we always see someone always optimistic by this but sometimes what they perceive isn't healthy anymore and I think we should be living with this reality to avoid expectations.
And now we're again in bearish trend and for sure this will last for some months.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
kuncimobil

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:25:18 AM

I think, in April this bitcoin prices will continue to fall and there are no signs to rise again, maybe bitcoin will go down for a long time and I will hold it until the end of the year
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:14:08 AM

You can't predict prices exactly.but traders try to do charts based on changes in percent of supply and demand and also new news which affect on prices much or by use the fixed ratio , whether for an increase or decrease in prices. throughout past years or month for example , in charts.

Those ones, who can predict prices would become millionaires or even billionaires. It is absolutely impossible to understand these prices growth beforehand.
Tigorss

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:37:46 AM

i think it is impossible to predict the price of bitcoin the way price of btc is fluctuating upcoming months are better for bitcoin and crypto currencies
The graph is not a guarantee that bitcoin prices will rise in the future. The existence of a graph can be used as a source to 'predict' the rise or fall of bitcoin prices. The more market participants hold crypto, the price will skyrocket. But most people are in too much of a hurry when they hear an uncertain issue.
adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:52:59 AM

April will be the most important month for 2018. If we cannot hold above 10.000 by the end of april we will see more crash on market.
All market is crashing and no hope for now. There is really low volume on buy orders.
moneyangel

Activity: 336

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:13:37 PM

Bitcoin price is a result of speculative thinking of the investors. We all hopes for the better price. Although we can't control about the issues around the crypto which is the reason why this downfall happens. I'm hoping for the month of April to start the price to go up to make us all happy.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:18:09 PM

Are you sure for that? Why you say fool? that's funny LOL.
Anybody here in this forum that can predict bitcoin price in the future I'm confident he/her will rich more than rich a man in the world. But we see the movement price with the fundamental analys, I think the bigger affect price cyptocurrency is news that come to cryptocurrency. And recently google will ban cryptocurrency in june, I bet for month in april the price will continue to fall.
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:18:50 PM

We cannot say them as fools as about two years ago when the price was at $380 and people often ask that the price will reach to $5000 in 2020 then people started to call him as fool and it was much strange to say like that. I was also not much sure that the price will be able to reach even to $2000 in the year of 2020 but with the time when people started to trade in bitcoin and started to do their dealings in bitcoin then the price of bitcoin increased higher and we all are evident that the price reached to $20000 even in the year of 2017.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:12:24 PM

Something is really up to this matter but I hope this won't happen, if the prediction in bitcoin's price in April is still weak, then I still have to hold longer. Though it may take that long to get funds but I assume that in the in 'ber-months' will eventually have a better price. More importantly, the investors will invest evenly similar to what had happened last year. It might not be as the same figures that year but closer to it would be such a good start over and over again. I can wait how long it increases and definitely I can wait any sign of progress it gets. In conclusion, I have no idea or a prediction of bitcoin in April,whether it's low or high, all I can do is to accept.
palle11

Activity: 2338
Merit: 332

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:10:46 PM

I have read in so many thread here on hopes for bitcoin flying every month since the beginning of January this year but we are still on dragging price, going back and forth $10,000 and $8,000. Now we are approaching April and the expectations are high again. For me,  I don't know what is special about the coming month. I will just hodl what fraction I have.
reliable

Activity: 868
Merit: 151

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:46:31 PM

First quarter is being really not so good overall considering the rise and fall had happened many times. But that does not mean the future is dark only thing is that the resistance level at current price will keep becoming more stronger and with some good things the price will shoot up quickly.

lingwistiko

Activity: 322

╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:32:10 PM

Since we can't really foresee exactly on bitcoin's future this April, i just hope that everything will be doing good this time of the month. The prolonged procrastination of bull run makes it more exciting for bitcoins future this year.

wriizo

Activity: 132
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:36:30 PM

How do you know? I loved this post and the message written, because that's what I'd like to happen, but how can you know. The crypto currency world is so complex and unpredictable. Everything can change very quickly. I'm definitely not saying that Bitcoin can't rise in April, so much things can happen in the month of April. I see it like this, Bitcoin and the other major crypto currencies will go up but slowly, a step by step. Eventually it will reach it's highest peak again and probably move around there. It's just so mainstream to go down from here, a 100 per cent going up!
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:55:32 PM

sorry to say this but we cant,it will only brings us false hopes if we continue putting positivity in everyone's mind,when the truth is no prediction can be entertained this soon,i guess whats better is wait for what future might say,for now lets just enjoy the outside world untill bitcoin stabilizes again
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: