Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:22:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how to predict bitcoin in april  (Read 872 times)
maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:22:03 AM

If it has to fluctuate it wouldn't have waited of april. As its totally unpredictable so cant just say so before hand

To be very honest it has become almost impossible to predict the bitcoin market or crypto market as all the predictions are pricing to be true but on a longer term we can say bitcoin will recover and surpass the precious highest value but we do not know when.

Am I spamming? Report me!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gurupauts

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 07:17:52 AM

bitcoin prices are hard to predict and in april I think bitcoin prices are still low, this is a tough year for bitcoin and maybe bitcoin prices will be low for a long time, it's better to keep bitcoin and be patient

Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:32:51 AM

with so much slanted news, blocking ads about bitcoin, whether in April bitcoin prices will get better and strengthen again Smiley

there will be no big growth this month. yes, this is april
I am pessimistic that the market will not stabilize and grow slowly. This prediction I have done from several months before. but everything misses
currently the most important bitcoin reduction is not very deep, yes. current news about the ban has come in a few weeks. I do not think it will have a big impact again.

Oasisman

Activity: 2590
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 12:54:50 PM

I know its always hard to predict the market, but a certain price analysis is a big help to understand the recent, current , and future of Bitcoin price.

I just want to share what I read today that certainly got my attention since most of the content was accurate and is supporting a detailed facts, but just like the author, I could also be wrong with what I just believe. Majority of the people in this community heard and knew about price manipulation right? But how about " Price Suppression?"
Heres the link : https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@supercrypto1/4th-dimension-bitcoin-manipulation-cartel-price-suppression-is-the-goal

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:41:43 PM

If it has to fluctuate it wouldn't have waited of april. As its totally unpredictable so cant just say so before hand

To be very honest it has become almost impossible to predict the bitcoin market or crypto market as all the predictions are pricing to be true but on a longer term we can say bitcoin will recover and surpass the precious highest value but we do not know when.

Exactly. Many experts were silenced by bitcoin the past few months and playing smart and making predictions right now would likely end up the same way. Especially predicting a price for a specific time lol. Better to just observe and keep it steady

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
almersyn

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:45:50 PM

in April the possibility of bitcoin prices is still decreasing due to a lot of news in countries that restrict the movement of bitcoin, continue with the G20 Summit discussing bitcoin. But all that is just an opinion could happen something unexpected
doch

Activity: 371
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:22:54 PM

The trend shows April is bullish month for Bitcoin but of course this will change depending on the current market scenario.  But if we base our observation from the record, I think bitcoin will recover this coming April.  Aside from that not much FUD around, and almost all News are positive that can hype or can even trigger FOMO in Bitcoin market.  But to be sure it is best to keep ourselves updated and filter news to know what is actually the truth about the current Bitcoin Market situation.
I also hope so, in fact every person in current time is expecting the price that bitcoin price will  hopefully increase too much and hope that this time it will cross 50000$, and will even continue increasing for a long long time, because still bitcoin is in its very early stage and still bitcoin has too much potential to increase.
TrumpD

Activity: 602
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:34:35 PM

Bitcoin has experienced at least a 50% drop in Q1 of 2018. That is a huge market downturn. In the last month alone it experienced about 65% drop (from around $11K to $7k)... Taking into consideration, we can assume for at April that the drop will not be as sharp as the previous months but there would still me some drop. I'd estimate at least a 30% drop in prices come the end of the month. It's not good news, but looking at the charts, this is very likely to happen.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:29:04 AM

with so much slanted news, blocking ads about bitcoin, whether in April bitcoin prices will get better and strengthen again Smiley
It is kind of difficult that the price of bitcoin is going to go that much lower than what we're seeing right now the price is barely above 7000 and the lowest price we saw the year was a price slightly below 6000 so we are very close to the bottom so I really think that we are going to see a slight raise in the price in the next weeks, if we are lucky we may see 10000 again.
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:56:35 AM

I've heard about that and I think it seems real because it has already dropped down to 6000 dollars. But I hope, it'll grow and pull other cryptocurrencies.
Those who still doubt that bitcoin is not going to recover are just loser or cowards. They should consider the past of bitcoin where it has touched even more than 20,000 dollars. Just stay as much calm with this beast as you can to let it give you a ride to moon and back. No need to fear the future of bitcoin because it is as bright as the brightest diamond of the world or the brightest star in the sky. Live long bitcoin!
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:03:41 PM

It's difficult to predict bitcoin no one can predict it, but let see this april we should not listen the FUD we should hold bitcoin and believe that it will recover someday.

sakokinak

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:16:33 PM

I believe that Bitcoin will grow in April and add to its value at least 15%. I guess also that altcoins will show stable growth, and the market will be stabilized.
1battermainsheet3

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:12:56 PM

Pains and hardships makes a man and his bitcoins strong and powerfull LOL
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:15:32 PM

Bitcoin has experienced at least a 50% drop in Q1 of 2018. That is a huge market downturn. In the last month alone it experienced about 65% drop (from around $11K to $7k)... Taking into consideration, we can assume for at April that the drop will not be as sharp as the previous months but there would still me some drop. I'd estimate at least a 30% drop in prices come the end of the month. It's not good news, but looking at the charts, this is very likely to happen.
Technically Bitcoin shows bullish since few weeks ago , so the current drop are just a fake one to eliminate some opportunist investor . Simply by analyzing the day moving average for example you'll find out how useful it is to make things easier to predict , to get what you want in trading and that is a profit of course. April should be a right time to eliminate people for a while and bounce back more than ever.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:03:20 PM

No one can predict what will happen this month or next month  all of us is waiting to rise up the price and I believe even it's to slowly to increase of bitcoin i know it will rise up again than to our expected price just believe and be patient.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
BagzMM

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:43:15 PM

According to what is happening now to bitcoin it seems that April is still red color for btc and the rest of crypto. The market prices will be the same as more bad things happen such as banned cryptocurrency advertisement in fb and recently Google. There are some country's that banned bitcoin. Hopeless in thinking but hopefully it is more hopeful.
Yeah. It seems this April is another bearish month as the price has been down after a little increase. I'm hoping for a better price to make us all happy but we can only do is to wait for the price to bounce back.
abayan

Activity: 686
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:03:48 PM

It seems that everyone here is uncertain of wat is going ti happen to bitcoin thus april.
Well April is now starting and how great that the price is not decreasing at a point that is not acceptable to the market. Honestly, bitcoin is very difficult to predict but still we have to be still and keep observing and waiting.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄           ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
Rose119

Activity: 502
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:56:21 AM

According to what is happening now to bitcoin it seems that April is still red color for btc and the rest of crypto. The market prices will be the same as more bad things happen such as banned cryptocurrency advertisement in fb and recently Google. There are some country's that banned bitcoin. Hopeless in thinking but hopefully it is more hopeful.
Yeah. It seems this April is another bearish month as the price has been down after a little increase. I'm hoping for a better price to make us all happy but we can only do is to wait for the price to bounce back.

I guess we need to wait for a few months before bitcoin increase again, this happen really affect many people because some of us experiencing losing money right now.
palvinta

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:32:02 AM

There is a lot of negative news about Bitcoin. But even so I'm sure Bitcoin will still survive and the price will increase. If for this April I think Bitcoin prices cannot rise very high, but maybe for the next months, Bitcoin prices could reach its peak. I will monitor the progress of Bitcoin prices.
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:47:09 PM

To be honest it is very difficult to predict the direction in which the market will go. In a situation like now everything is possible. The market is completely unpredictable so far. Probably next weeks will show what will happen on the market.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████