Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:14:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Bitcoin price go down near $5000...?  (Read 707 times)
ledinasaliasi

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:15:12 PM

In the world of cryptocurrency everything can happen, it is hard to predict. However, I think the bitcoin price will not be so cheap, bitcoin is the king of all altcoin, if the bitcoin falls to $ 5,000 then other altcoin prices will be extremely low, then the cryptocurrency market will fall into crisis. I hope in the next few months the market will be more stable and bitcoin prices will increase
Welckomtome

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:22:00 PM

Now it seems quite possible Sad But I really do not want to believe in this to the last, that this can happen, but only time will tell. The news background is now extremely incomprehensible ....
Vovka4

Activity: 510
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:37:42 PM

Very easily can fall to this level, I would not even be surprised if it falls even lower, for example, $ 2,000
Brito

Activity: 243

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:41:38 PM

We see the continue downfall in Bitcoin price from last 3 months is there any possibility that Bitcoin price touch $5000 if this will happen I will invest for number of Bitcoin.

It is very difficult to say whether it will fall to $ 5,000, but overall it is not impossible. So far, I think the price will be around $ 8,000, just like in the last 30 days, for some time.  Smiley

terzy

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:44:54 PM

It isn't impossible! But if that happens it will have a big impact on the whole cryptomarket. Almost every altcoin will drop in price after Bitcoin. And there will be panic going on because a lot of amateur investors jumped onboard and invested more than they could afford to lose, which is never a good route to go, especially in a crypto space that’s as volatile as this one. There are many guesses and absolutely no definite answers. One thing that is worth noting is that this is not the first time that BTC dropped by around 30%, and each time it managed to rise for over 100%. But Bitcoin is a quite a resilient cryptocurrency that just keeps going up afterward.
babsjoe

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:47:11 PM

This price range is not impossible at all since people primarily trade with emotion! We might even seen price below $5000! However, what i believe about bitcoin is that bitcoin will always rise to it's value and surpass it as development take it's course on bitcoin.
loaddebitcard

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:21:48 PM

Bitcoin price can fall at all or can rise to the moon, we can't really know what's the price will be tomorrow but I think hodling can save us
niteroy

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:24:28 PM

We see the continue downfall in Bitcoin price from last 3 months is there any possibility that Bitcoin price touch $5000 if this will happen I will invest for number of Bitcoin.
This is a pessimistic forecast, although this scenario is quite probable, but in my opinion bitcoin has much more chances to rise to 12 thousand than to fall to 5 thousand dollars. The market for cryptocurrencies has been in a state of decline for a long time, so I think that on the whole day we can see a reversal in the opposite direction and an increase in the prices of all cryptocurrencies.
Gnompork

Activity: 200
Merit: 8

Power to gnomes!

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 05:24:51 PM

Cryptocurrencies are a tool that has high risks. For this reason, we can expect such a fall with some probability and need to be ready for it. On the other hand, I see no reason for such a strong fall.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Sivainvest

Activity: 378
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:30:25 PM

of course it can. I tell you more, it could really happen. They can imitate death of bitcoin with screaming in mass-media just for making price as low as possible before going to new highs.
Manchumichael

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:44:11 PM

Bitcoin price can fall at all or can rise to the moon, we can't really know what's the price will be tomorrow but I think hodling can save us
Yes we can't predict what will happen tomorrow, based on the present situation we can just guess future. $5000 is very less price i think the price will not fall up to $5k. i think $7k is last it will not go below this price. our bad luck the corrections continue means we can see this price.
lionheart89

Activity: 350
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:47:19 PM

everything can happen because we can not prevent bitcoin owners to sell or buy at any time. the price falls if the bidding is a bit, otherwise so.
lutcor

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:48:42 PM

I think that this situation is quite possible, because today there is a lot of negative news that bitcoin today is not anonymous currency and in general the crypto currency is no longer anonymous, but I do not understand what is wrong with that.
platinov_and

Activity: 364
Merit: 110

SPOKKZ

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:49:04 PM

In the world of cryptocurrency everything can happen, it is hard to predict. However, I think the bitcoin price will not be so cheap, bitcoin is the king of all altcoin, if the bitcoin falls to $ 5,000 then other altcoin prices will be extremely low, then the cryptocurrency market will fall into crisis. I hope in the next few months the market will be more stable and bitcoin prices will increase
The course of crying is really very difficult to predict. But I think that the bitcoin can not fall to $ 5,000. I think that soon we will see a growth of up to $ 12,000, but when this growth will be nobody knows for sure.

────────  SPOKKZ  ────────  
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── Join Pre-Sale
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:50:12 PM

Now it seems quite possible Sad But I really do not want to believe in this to the last, that this can happen, but only time will tell. The news background is now extremely incomprehensible ....
well, with certain situation, we can't really say what will happen tomorrow as the downfall still showing stronger, maybe 5000$ can be hit hard, but
better to think positive as always, bitcoin will swing back and those who able to bought when the value is much cheaper will be the gainer after, if
chances happens then take some edge and act fast to enjoy.
marcripto

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:57:46 PM

If the negative trend of the last three months continues, Bitcoin could even go down to five thousand dollars, even if it seems very difficult. The most probable hypothesis in my opinion is that after this negative period there is a good recovery in the market and Bitcoin may exceed ten thousand dollars
OuterTech

Activity: 294

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:59:57 PM

Maybe it's possible or also maybe impossible Smiley)))). It's hard to know but IMO I don't think Bitcoin price can dump to that low price and of course I also hope that it'll not be. The biggest dump in this year made Bitcoin price dump to 6k$ and I think it's the lowest price of Bitcoin in this year, atm it's under 8k$ and maybe it'll rise back soon cause the downward trend is going to be ended.

rellor

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:14:25 PM

There is information that in 2018 the Chicago Stock Exchange plans to start trading bitcoin futures. This means that it gradually goes to the "white" market. With the expansion of the recognition of bitcoin, the number of those who want to invest in it will increase. Thus, a critical fall is not expected, the above factors will push its course up.
Stiven40

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:18:02 PM

It will be very low but it is possible if there will be a catalyst to bring it down to 5000. Like a negative news that will bring great impact to further lower the bitcoin price. But without a catalyst I think 7000-8000 would be the lowest buy zone we can achieve at the moment. It is just my personal speculation though.

Thought in the last is adequate. News can register literally everything, there will be positive news Bitcoin will go up, negative - down.
Stiven40

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:20:28 PM

It is quite realistic if the price of bitcoin falls below $ 5,000. After all, all run the Whales, their desire, this is the law. Do you think there is a chance for a crypto currency?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: