Bitcoin Forum
July 09, 2024, 11:11:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Bitcoin price go down near $5000...?  (Read 707 times)
josegr4ham

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:12:07 PM

Even if it goes under $5000 for sure we will see the price recovering and going higher than it was back in December 2018
lanalang

Activity: 227

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:13:03 PM

Nobody knows. There is a correction of the market, weak and not necessary people are thrown out in such a way.
I Think $7000-9000 the actual price of bitcoin at the moment. There are no bases for reduction of price. Another matter now many useless ICO leave the market, SCAM became not profitable, everywhere forbid advertizing, including on twitter where there was the main traffic for many ICO. Respectively capitalization will decrease, the price will fall. Only those who have an idea will survive!
cryptotitan

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:14:09 PM

Of course,as far as i can remember that last support of bitcoin is on the $3k and the levels between 6k and 5k is much easier to break that i why it will surely fall down to the $3k levels beause that would be the next stop if the price of bitcoin will going to dump more and we should expect that worst because these big players ar really manipulating the market now.

Malbaunti

Activity: 189

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:18:27 PM

It is difficult to make any predictions. I thought and on 6,000$ never see bitcoin. Mart very upset me. Hope for a speedy growth.
Zyborg

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:30:29 PM

We see the continue downfall in Bitcoin price from last 3 months is there any possibility that Bitcoin price touch $5000 if this will happen I will invest for number of Bitcoin.

Crypot world is highly unpredictable and anything can happened any time.Yup BTC can below this amount.BTC price is stable above $75500 but it can come down.When this would happen i would also invest much into BTC,But this moment will be for very small time and only few can benefit from it.But it can happen.Then suddenly price would surge when there will be too much investment.
FilliDorros

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:32:35 PM

I hope that will not happen, because it will not be profitable to mining and the transactions fee will grow.
IrenNTA

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

"One Token to Move Anything Anywhere"

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:33:17 PM

There's more and more FUD spread all around. Even most of analysts and crypto experts say that this it just the beginning of the fall. But no one knows for sure where the market will go. It can easily go down to $4000 or rise again. All we have to do is to wait and don't panic.
Doell

Activity: 2156
Merit: 531

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 07:39:11 PM

We see the continue downfall in Bitcoin price from last 3 months is there any possibility that Bitcoin price touch $5000 if this will happen I will invest for number of Bitcoin.
I dont think will be able to touch down $5000 even though it could happen but I'm very sure the price will recover in the near future ,if the value drops at $5000 I will buy bitcoin for save next year ,Just like you then I will not waste a good chance

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
acmrl

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:46:16 PM

I dont think bitcoin can be 5000 dollar too, big whales are gaining good money every bear and bull season but they don't do exaggeration because they want to growth of this market, if they scare new investor so it is bad for them also.
Gabmot

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:57:32 AM

It's kinda possible judging from the FUDS that keep coming out on a daily basis, the more this keeps on, then let us expect even more than this. In all sincerity anyways, I do not want this to happen or anything near cos its will shake the future of so many altcoins that seems to be regulating with the up and down movement of Btc in price.
Leftneck

Activity: 476

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:04:30 AM

it is hard to predict the price of a bitcoin.
the answer may be and may not be.
because no one knows for sure when it will go down or up in the future.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
gemajai

Activity: 70
Merit: 3

First Decentralize Mobile Service Telecom Company

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:19:20 AM

It actually depends on the number of people who are willing to hold the line. One feature of bitcoin is its volatility. So it may go to the moon or have 10,000 bitcoins to buy 2 boxes of pizza (by the way, that was just an exaggeration..it will not go down that quick). If there will be no new bitcoin investors, the price will not increase. If those who are currently holding start selling their bitcoins, the price will decrease again.

█████ █████  ██ MOBILINK-COIN ██  █████ █████
▬ FIRST DECENTRALIZED MOBILE SERVICE TELECOM COMPANY ▬ (https://mobilink.io/)
Muruga

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:05:36 PM

Bitcoin is a very volatile coin. I don't see any reason to panic if the BTC drops to $ 5,000. On the contrary, such a price gives a good opportunity for earning.
Bitcoin dropped below $ 6,000 recently. Then it grew to $ 9,500. You see how you can make money.
Dasha88fed

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:08:17 PM

Of course he can. This is the cryptocurrency world, there can be anything you like. A bitcoin may cost $4000 even tomorrow, if one of the whales decides to sell their bitcoin worth $1 billion, backing it up with paid fake news that blacks out the cryptocurrency and bitcoin. But this does not mean that bitcoin will not grow to twenty or thirty thousand dollars in the future by June. Interest in bitcoin is already too big and in time it will only grow.
manlyxman

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:24:00 PM

The way things are looking it just might go down even more.

Even ETH just went below $500 and may break $400 as well. Hard times. Sad
btcfree2018

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:32:26 PM

Yes, this year you will see Bitcoin come to this price, because this is the last time you started, you will come back, and then you will go for the next one.
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:02:54 PM

There is still a possibility that the price of the bitcoin would go down by $5000 this year if bad news and FUD continues to spread against it. Many investors are also waiting for the price of the bitcoin to go more so they can buy it cheaper and some of them may be spreading FUDs to make it go down further. But if bitcoin price go down to that level, it will eventually bounce back and might try to reach another level because the lower the dip, the higher the bounce.
falenoolecoin

Activity: 39

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:08:31 PM

If i not wrong,he was,but anyway wnd of summee, BTC will have price again 20k$ and enof the year 40 000$.
CarylnBoy

Activity: 95

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:11:45 PM

Yes, Bitcoin is a very volatile coin, it's hard to predict the price of a bitcoin, but in my opinion it can not drop to $ 5000 even though it's down, I'm pretty sure the price will recover in the near future. I hope that will not happen, it will bring huge profits to me.
zoata87
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 01:18:42 PM

Everything is possible in the crypto space, I see a lot of people predict Bitcoin price to go to 3000usd level but if the price goes to this level then we can expect the bounce to be epic because the lower the dip, the higher the bounce.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: