Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:16:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Bitcoin price go down near $5000...?  (Read 707 times)
sclmte

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:59:23 PM

We see the continue downfall in Bitcoin price from last 3 months is there any possibility that Bitcoin price touch $5000 if this will happen I will invest for number of Bitcoin.
It is quite possible if these trend will continue, and I'm pretty sure that many investors will get into worries and some taking advantage of buying more bitcoin. I may not taking my self into out of control and keep on holding my coins cause I believe this dips it won't take so long, it will recover eventually soon.
Baltman

Activity: 280
Merit: 170

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:02:47 AM

A week ago I would say that this is impossible, but now I'm not sure. The market shows that it is ready to fall even stronger

V.I.P

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:12:44 AM

We see the continue downfall in Bitcoin price from last 3 months is there any possibility that Bitcoin price touch $5000 if this will happen I will invest for number of Bitcoin.

I think that the price may not be consoled not only $ 5,000, but also $ 4000. But it is not exactly.
Geoll29

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:23:24 AM

Anything is possible and bitcoin dropping to $5000 is also possible. I think this is the right time to buy more bitcoin and to hold it. If we're going to check the history chart of bitcoin we can see that it is really not stable but very volatile. I believe that the price will soar up again in the future and bitcoin won't completey disappear.

Lexurdania

Activity: 840

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:27:07 AM

I think it could happen but we can not predict market with precisely. Hopely that wont happen because that will affecting other coin/token. But if that happen that bitcoin price going to below $5000, its opportunity to buy bitcoin because bitcoin is blue chip in stock market

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
Fujiati

Activity: 664
Merit: 112

Ethernity CLOUD

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:27:42 AM

I think the bitcoin price will not reach $ 5000 because it's a very cheap price. I think bitcoin prices will still go down but will not reach $ 5000. bitcoin prices will rise in the next few months because at this time many investors buy bitcoin.

guanyikclkv8593

Activity: 484
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:34:18 AM

I think it is a little hard for that to be true. We can expect the decrease but not so low.
Japinat

Activity: 2982
Merit: 680

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:45:16 AM

I think it is a little hard for that to be true. We can expect the decrease but not so low.
We are not expecting that to happen, we are down so much so I think we should be in an uptrend now.
But, the possibility is always there, when FUD is so big, people do panic and they sell like crazy, but what is important is the long term success, we hold, we benefit.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
inyakizuryel

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:51:40 AM

Yes it can really go down to that price, because from the past years there are really a great dip happening in the market and I know that scenario is possible but the problem here is will the bitcoin's price will comeback that is the biggest question here, can bitcoin go up to 12k usd or 15k usd again like he was before? I think it can, hopefully.
gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:46:28 PM

I dont think so. free fall in the $ 9000 figure is the last for bitcoin. Furthermore, bitcoin will not come down to the $ 5,000. now its price starts to rise and will continue to rise up to the price before and even higher.
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:54:33 PM

it can happen, because in the field of investment kriptocurrency many big players are able to take advantage of the market situation decline by taking the opportunity to buy bitcoin in large enough quantities with the lowest price so that the market price movements can go down quickly because big players can manipulate price movements in the market so that it can affect the market declining to the lowest point.
oracleongoodbye

Activity: 623
Merit: 362

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:56:05 PM

If we are talking about technical analyis,yes it could fall below that price the last support levels will be at the $3.5k levels  and $5.8k if i am not mistaken so it means if these support levels will be broke that could be bloody,that is why it is recommended to stick with the USD if the market is going to fail,technical experts says we should avoid and see what possible could happen.
dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 02:59:51 PM

Yes, it most certainly can go down to 5k.
In fact, it can go down to 2k.
This is a speculative market in its infancy so anything is possible.

However, I personally don't believe it will go down that low, but I've been wrong before.
Investors have seen it skyrocket to 19k last december and have been holding out the last three months.
I think that when it gets down to 6k is when people will start buying up btc.
Collectively, I don't see people just letting it drop.

For me, I am planning on buying if it gets down to 6k.
If not, I am just holding like everyone else.
It has been a difficult 2018 so far, but always, markets rebound and this extended slump will only do us good in the end.

Ania Alison

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:00:56 PM

If we are talking about technical analyis,yes it could fall below that price the last support levels will be at the $3.5k levels  and $5.8k if i am not mistaken so it means if these support levels will be broke that could be bloody,that is why it is recommended to stick with the USD if the market is going to fail,technical experts says we should avoid and see what possible could happen.

I think the price around 5000 dollars per bitcoin will last very little time. Bitcoin is bought by many participants at such a good price
Lilandra2006

Activity: 276

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:05:19 PM

If Bitcoin may continue to fall below $ 5000 then you should not buy it. You may want to make the exchange at a high position, in such a way to exchange value of one Bitcoin two Bitcoins.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
SaarMast

Activity: 100
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:10:09 PM

It can even get lower. No one really knows. I hope it will get down so I can buy more of it Smiley

P2PEPEnergy Trading Platform  ━━  Ann  ✕  Whitepaper           
                      Connecting Clean Energy Users!          
TelegramTwitter ✕  ━[ BUY TOKENS ]━
Bay_Harbour_Butcher

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:49:44 PM

I think it can happen, of course, because many big companies like google, facebook, and twitter are banning ico ads and do not support cryptocurrency anymore, especially now people are in a panic sell, so bitcoin prices are getting worse.

dungthuy

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:56:24 PM

now btc is 6750 usd,it is very near 5000usd,btc can reach 5000 usd in this week,if btc can't  be support i think btc can go down 3500 usd,now the whole market is very risk
dpoisoner

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 06:01:40 PM

First and foremost, no, I don't want the Bitcoin to crash. But I'm still looking at the different paths the Bitcoin price could take in the next months. One of those path is this: Bitcoin crashes to 1000$.

⋅⦁•●⚫ AllSporter ⚫●•⦁⋅
First decentralised p2p marketplace, for sports enthusiasts
█████   allsportercoin.io   █████
Humpert

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:04:27 PM

very difficult to predict the bitcoin price movement lately. in the previous week many people who discuss the price movement of bitcoin akam back up even many who believe bitcoin prices will increase sharply, but in fact after a slight increase in the near future bitcoin prices again lowered the price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: