Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:32:40 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Things to know about Cybermiles!  (Read 113 times)
quanxip1 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:04:25 AM

CyberMiles is the blockchain technology from 5xlab, a new development laboratory. 5xlab is working closely with 5miles, a leading peer-to-peer marketplace app with more than 12 million users across the U.S. 5miles is expected to be the first platform to utilize CyberMiles’ blockchain protocol, and also will assist 5xlab to develop technology. Over the last three years of leading innovation in online and local marketplaces, 5miles has accumulated the technical and commercial know-how to tailor blockchain technology and smart-contracts for real-world applications. 5xlab seeks to use this expertise on CyberMiles, with a focus on trust and compliance. This will enable it ultimately to be a mainstream blockchain technology for real-world businesses.
caubavinh
Copper Member

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:35:22 PM

oh ...the blockchain technology from 5xlab will be more business use in the near future. And I hope this program will outperform everyone's expectations. Kiss Kiss Kiss
phuong kim

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:38:52 PM

CyberMiles is the blockchain technology from 5xlab, a new development laboratory. 5xlab is working closely with 5miles, a leading peer-to-peer marketplace app with more than 12 million users across the U.S. 5miles is expected to be the first platform to utilize CyberMiles’ blockchain protocol, and also will assist 5xlab to develop technology. Over the last three years of leading innovation in online and local marketplaces, 5miles has accumulated the technical and commercial know-how to tailor blockchain technology and smart-contracts for real-world applications. 5xlab seeks to use this expertise on CyberMiles, with a focus on trust and compliance. This will enable it ultimately to be a mainstream blockchain technology for real-world businesses.
Have read about it few days back and that its better and faster than eth and most likely to beat ETH. I like it.
CryptoEnthused

Activity: 190
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:50:15 PM

Have read about it few days back and that its better and faster than eth and most likely to beat ETH. I like it.

Not impressed. We have seen dozens and dozens of projects that are trying to beat Ethereum. Most of them are vaporware and hype. Look at Cardano, for example. 4 billion dollar white paper. In my opinion, Ethereum is the best so far.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:03:22 PM

another waste of time and the most spammed project of today

avoid

Gab20

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:08:19 PM

How sure are we that this technology will beat Ethereum. I think time will tell if it will truly beat ETH or not because there have been several projects in the past, that have tried to surmount Ethereum, but they could not, despite trying their best possible. Although Cybermiles i read has a good platform, i have not for once used it and i wish to one day use it and have a test of it myself. There are several technologies coming up these days, but i am eagerly awaiting that one which will be much better than Ethereum.
quanxip1 (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:13:46 PM

another waste of time and the most spammed project of today

avoid

I do not spam, I just want to know more about this project. Thank you for your interest!
quanxip1 (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:15:42 PM

How sure are we that this technology will beat Ethereum. I think time will tell if it will truly beat ETH or not because there have been several projects in the past, that have tried to surmount Ethereum, but they could not, despite trying their best possible. Although Cybermiles i read has a good platform, i have not for once used it and i wish to one day use it and have a test of it myself. There are several technologies coming up these days, but i am eagerly awaiting that one which will be much better than Ethereum.

I totally agree with you. The most important thing now is time Smiley
anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 05:22:46 PM

Not impressed. We have seen dozens and dozens of projects that are trying to beat Ethereum. Most of them are vaporware and hype. Look at Cardano, for example. 4 billion dollar white paper. In my opinion, Ethereum is the best so far.
Yeah, Cybermiles is one of some competitors try to beat Ethereum blockchain and the result like another, we can waiting for the end of the test-net they are doing. Maybe they will have a few interest things   Grin

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: